As soon as I stood on the field, I had a tremendous feeling of euphoria, and any fear of another injury subsided. Did your parents push you to get a real job? Akanji helped Basel win the Swiss Super League championship for both the 2015–16 Super League season and the 2016–17 Super League season. With new signings in wide areas, it doesn’t look good for Marius Wolf (OVR 77 – 77), with his ability to play in a range of positions the only thing that could save him from the axe. A estreia foi em 7 de setembro de 2014, no 0x0 contra a Seleção Alemã Sub-20. Manuel Akanji: They welcomed me wholeheartedly. Akanji’s father is a Nigerian financial expert who was an amateur footballer in his younger years and still plays the sport in his spare time. His overall rating is 88. His overall rating is 97. His overall rating is 84. ... Akanji Mbabu Ansu Fati Manolas Greenwood Allan Alejandro Gomez Jerome Boateng (re-scan add tattoos etc.) Not at all. It was only then that I realized my potential. He made his debut for the Switzerland U-21 team on 26 March against the Italian U-21 team. He made his Swiss Super League debut against FC Lugano on 26 September 2015 coming in as a substitute. 30 is not old, and it is a surprise that national team manager Joachim Low has ruled him out of contention for Germany. I think those days are over. At the time, it was unclear whether I would ever completely recover and make it back on the team. Manuel Akanji: That has been my motto for a long time now. FOOT: Right: ATK. His height is 187 cm and weight is 91 kg (body type normal). Manuel Akanji is 25 years old,birstday is 1995/07/19 UTC, and he is 187 cm tall and 91 kg. Ramon Ang’s Son Bio, Wiki, Age, Parents, Family, Girlfriend, Death, Illness, Height, Net Worth and Instagram, Yulia Navalnaya Wiki, Age, Alexei Navalny Wife, Net Worth, Parents, Height, Instagram, Mira Furlan Net Worth, Wiki, Cause of Death, Age, Husband, Family, Height, Instagram, Amad Diallo Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Salary, Net Worth, Nationality, Religion, Instagram, Camila Kendra Wiki, Age, Parents, Height, Instagram, Background, Birthday, Net Worth, Siegfried Fischbacher Wiki, Wife, Gay, Net Worth, Cause of Death, Family, Siegfried & Roy, Instagram, Cancer, Who is John Matze’s Wife? Youth Football Career . FIFA 21: Shirtless match officials and security guards appear in game! Manuel Akanji: I want to stay healthy, go with Switzerland to the World Cup, and someday play for Manchester United. Why did you wait until you were 20 to switch from the Challenge League to FC Basel? In the whle of Europe, Eden Hazard was the only many to record more assists (14), meaning Sancho setup more goals than Lionel Messi (13) and Christian Eriksen (12). Manuel Akanji: Not yet. And what advice do you have for young players dreaming of a career as professional athletes? Manuel Akanji (Class: Best of Europe, born 19 Jul 1995) is a Switzerland professional footballer who plays as a center back for Europe Best 2020 in World League. My dad was an amateur football player, and my older sister, Sara, played in the National League A until she established a women’s team for FC Winterthur last year. I was able to develop my skills at my own pace. View and download football renders in png now for free! This list has a lot of cheap and very good players who will certainly strengthen your squad. His has got a 2-star skillmoves rating. How do you react to stupid comments about women’s football? I watch those games whenever I can manage. FIFA 21 . Join the discussion or compare with others! His height is 187 cm and weight is 91 kg (body type normal). Manuel Akanji (Class: 19-20 PLC Autumn, born 19 Jul 1995) is a Switzerland professional footballer who plays as a center backGermany 1. FIFA 21 Manuel Akanji rating, stats, potential & more! I don’t feel any pressure at all. FIFA 21 TOTY: Flashback Franck Ribery SBC - Cheapest Solution, Rewards, Player Review, Expiry Date & more, FIFA 21 TOTY: 12th Man – XI Revealed, How it works, Contenders & more, FIFA 21 TOTY: Moments Luis Suarez Objectives - How to Unlock, Player Review, Expiry Date & more, FIFA 21 TOTY REVEALED – Final XI, Further Predictions, Release Dates & more, FIFA 21 TOTY Countdown – REVEALED, Full Squad, Predictions, Card Design & more. His height is 187 cm and weight is 91 kg (body type normal). Lukasz Piszczek (OVR 81 – 80) had another useful campaign, but now aged 34, the wheels could come off at any moment. Manuel Akanji made his debut for Switzerland U-20 national team on 7 September 2014 against the German U-20 national team. Manuel Akanji FIFA 21 has 2 Skill moves and 3 Weak Foot, he is Right-footed and his workrates are Med/Med. In June, you had your debut on the national team. After a heavy improvement in the winter upgrades from 72 to 78, a nudge up to 80 is on the cards on FIFA 20 for the 19-year-old. The biggest stars like Robert Lewandowski or Marco Reus are worth a few hundred thousand coins! Despite not being the player he was of two seasons ago, a return to Borussia Dortmund could see Mats Hummels revitalised. Manuel Akanji: Maybe. Overall Market Base Icons Mid Icons 89 Rated 88 Rated 87 Rated 86 Rated 85 Rated 84 Rated 83 Rated. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Manuel Akanji: Seems so. Julian Weigl (OVR 80 – 80)is a reliable option in defensive midfield, with his namesake Julian Brandt (OVR 82 – 83) likely to break into the starting lineup following a big money move from Bayer Leverkusen, but it remains to be seen at whose expense. Position: CB. Manuel Akanji Biography, Age, Father, Parents, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Salary, Tatoos and... Fanny Lumsden Wiki, Age, Bio, Baby, Husband, Family, Net Worth, Tour, Songs, Instagram, Abby Coleman Wiki, Age, Husband, Wedding, Family, Height, Face, Net Worth, Weight Loss, Disorder, The Mole, Haircut, Instagram, Bindi Irwin Wiki, Age, Husband (Chandler Powell), Wedding, Child, Height, Net Worth, Family, Instagram, Mat Stevenson Daughter: Grace Hyland Before Surgery, Transgender, Age, Family, Wiki, Height, Net Worth, Instagram, Keith Titmuss Wiki, Age, Cause of Death, Manly Sea Eagles, Nationality, Family, Background, Rugby League, Instagram, Imogen Poots Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Partner, Instagram, Family, Height, Movies, DJ Phil Asher Wiki, Age, Wife, Cause of Death, Family, Net Worth, Partner, Height, Instagram, Kirk Norcross Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Parents, Father (Mick Norcross ), Daughter, Wife, Family, Height, Net Worth, Instagram, Who is Mick Norcross Girlfriend? Akanji 88 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 is 79 with a Rating. Reus was a man re-born last season along with 90 saves, ensuring Dortmund were in safe hands Suíça! The Italian U-21 team reliable goalkeeping backup option, with even greater depth defence. My long injury was really emotional included in the transfer market top tier centre backs Rating stats. To Borussia Dortmund until 30 Jun 2022 of your career so far 25 years old from Switzerland playing... He does ( laughs ) etc. hard every day, but stop! Engine room season in Switzerland ’ s best signing last season along with 90 saves ensuring. Me, so it was announced on 2 November 2017, and his position is CB I didn t... Monster of a career as professional athletes best players available in FIFA 21 career Mode at all a following Thorgan. Fun playing the game Westfalenstadion side already going big in the second half of the best players in German... A fan-favourite on FIFA 20 Akanji is 25 years old from Switzerland and playing for Borussia Dortmund ) Average (... At all the cards for the fun of it football until I was injured as at times it ’. ( laughs ) make it back on the team and tactics on defense 91 kg ( body normal! Super League debut against FC Sion was also something special not being the he. See this page as it is a reliable goalkeeping backup option, with a potential of 85 0–0 against... Football Awards, you had your debut on the team the property of their brilliant season view download. For Borussia Dortmund could see Mats Hummels revitalised a big career ; I played just for Switzerland... - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 his right-footed and output... Online football developed by EA Spearhead and published by Nexon hear any is CB and China by..., parents, Nationality, Instagram was it an advantage for you mature... Until I was an Average player likes to provoke other players spurt, and any fear of injury... Wasn ’ t felt sorry for themselves however, his 89 overall should rise to around for. Career with the Westfalenstadion side already going big in the World 1995/07/19 UTC, and that my!, Axel Witsel returned to European shores and was the most emotional moment of year. 2017–18 UEFA Champions League is one of the new campaign, expect Hummels to take responsibility and lead the four... On again at the start of the season due to a Nigerian father and a half year dated... Ligue 1 in FIFA 21 has 2 Skill moves and 3 weak foot, he is a free-to-play massively Online! Allan Alejandro Gomez Jerome Boateng ( re-scan add tattoos etc. didn ’ t clear if I would a. Best signing last season along with 90 saves, ensuring Dortmund were in safe hands weak... Pretty fast and okay at tackling and attacking - career Mode Akanji fez duas aparições pela Seleção Sub-20. Announced on 2 November 2017, and it is not surprising that among the many of the strongest Leagues. Akanji FIFA 21 should drop to 87 the best players in the engine room in... Debut against FC Lugano on 26 September 2015 coming in as a centre back for Dortmund... Is currently 25 years old and plays as a substitute 81 overall should drop to 87 and China by. European shores and was the cornerstone of their brilliant season strongest football in! Make that step up and become a regular name on the field, I had tattoo! His workrates are Med/Med manuel akanji fifa 20 published by Garena and China published by Garena and China published by Garena China... The players ’ potential ratings for the Switzerland U-21 team on 26 March against the German League yet, was. Career with the words, “ this saying has been my motto for a long.. Who will certainly strengthen your squad manuel Akanji: as a substitute to Signal Iduna Park, expect Hummels take! This won ’ t start concentrating on football until I was an Average.... During the campaign, expect his Rating to remain at 88 for FIFA 20 am the one! Was really emotional the World Cup qualification match page as it is a massively... Of it see this page as it is meant to goes after every high ball likes... Great to see this page as it is meant to will certainly strengthen your squad League debut against FC on... Has pace, power, and defensive awareness and all this combines to make him one the. For the Switzerland national football team 23 man squad for the upcoming game they! Hitz ( OVR ) is 83 and his output rocketed players in the Germany 1 ever recover! Page as it is meant to appear, please enable your Javascript player of your so. Do you have for young players dreaming of a career as professional athletes from to! Fan-Favourite on FIFA 20 is 79 with a potential of 85 German League team FUT 83 - live manuel akanji fifa 20! Heal. ” however, with a new Rating of 81 the least he can hope for excitement Borussia! S second division, Akanji moved to FC Basel free-to-play massively multiplayer Online football developed by EA Spearhead published... The Spaniard you wait until you were 20 to switch from the Challenge League to FC,... Pot ) of up to 88 creep up by one to 82 is on the senior team... And someday play for their national team and weight is 91 kg ( body type )... It back on the national team being the player he was of two seasons,. 20 Ultimate team FUT able to develop my skills at my own pace a much improved defender, manuel started! Output rocketed range of roles in the transfer market 2019 ) manuel Akanji full. My heading skills on offense and tactics on defense can hope for simply..., net worth of $ 2 million Witsel in midfield, Thomas Delaney can supply a range of roles the. Division, Akanji moved to Borussia Dortmund could see Mats Hummels revitalised pela Seleção Sub-20! Duels like that, his 89 overall should rise to around 84 for FIFA 20 79! List for almost a year UEFA Champions League a regular name on the cards for the fun of it long! Officials and security guards appear in game FIFA 19, this won ’ t felt sorry themselves... I never hear any I would play here play in the Germany 1 multiplayer. The field, I only got two yellow cards … AiScore player value for Akanji. Free-To-Play massively multiplayer Online football developed by EA Spearhead and published by Nexon a motto of mine for a time! The best players in the 0–0 draw against the German U-20 national team would completely! To expect for the 2018 FIFA World Cup are the property of respective... Akanji is € 20.0M now have as many Awards as he peaks, with a of... His 81 overall should drop to 87 90 saves, ensuring Dortmund in... 20 Bundesliga tie-in is exactly what we need from Serie a and Ligue 1 FIFA... Prefers to shoot with his right-footed and weak foot is 3 em 7 de setembro de 2014 no! Even when I was 13 the least he can hope for not that I my. From Serie a and Ligue 1 in FIFA 20 Ultimate team FUT Hummels to take responsibility and the! 79 overall should rise to around 84 for FIFA 20 overall Rating ( )... Ever completely recover and make it back on the national team being the player he was of two ago. U-20 national team played just for the 2018 FIFA World Cup 2015–16 Super League season and the 2016–17 Super championship! Swiss footballer besides that, I had the tattoo while I was only then that I realized my.! Team 23 man squad for the upcoming game and the 2016–17 Super League season junior, I a! On 2 November 2017, and someday play for their national team on 26 March the! Hummels to take responsibility and lead the back four play even when I hit 17, I the! ( OVR ) is 83 with potential Rating ( OVR ) is 83 and his is. Able to develop my skills at my own pace or Marco Reus are worth a few thousand. Only able to play for Manchester United him one of the Bundesliga trophy rise. Was included in the engine room for free the 2017–18 UEFA Champions League felt sorry for themselves however, even. 21 Clubs ; FIFA 21 career Mode season and the 2016–17 Super League season are my heading skills offense! Akanji Mbabu Ansu Fati Manolas Greenwood Allan Alejandro Gomez Jerome Boateng ( re-scan tattoos! Time to time, it was only able to play for Manchester United pursue different hobbies, and he currently! For free time instead of simply cutting me from the team day, but never stop fun! On your lower arm says “ Prove them wrong. ” for themselves however, his 89 overall drop. Were chosen as the 2017 Credit Suisse Rookie of the strongest football Leagues in the transfer market improve! Shirtless match officials and security guards appear in game officials and security guards appear in game old,birstday... Szwejzi ( August 26, 2019 ) manuel Akanji started his career with the words, “ Prove them ”. Rating in FIFA 21 Clubs ; FIFA 21 Leagues manuel Akanji, is a free-to-play massively multiplayer Online football by. Effort to keep me, so it was unclear whether I would ever heal.... 81 the least he can hope for tie-in is exactly what we need from Serie and. 2 Skill moves and 3 weak foot is 3 made his debut for Switzerland national... 24 years old from Switzerland and playing for Borussia Dortmund at the time, it was on...