Magnet Paint & Shellac Co., Inc. MPCUCP970-04 Chassis Saver™ Antique Satin Black, Quart Description Chassis Saver™ is a high solids, VOC compliant, single component chassis paint and underbody coating specially formulated to permanently stop automotive and … Rust-Oleum® Peel Coat® is a peelable rubber coating that enables infinite customization for vehicles. Quart Satin Black High Temperature Stove Paint Thurmalox 270/290 series coatings are high temperature, fast drying formulations based on silicone resins and thermally stable pigments. Painted with 2 coats of Sherwin-Williams Black Magic SW 6991 in Eg-Shel/Satin finish this 12″ x 12″ peel and stick paint sample will not only save you time, money and effort, but will also show the true paint color on your walls. x 6-1/2 in. Flat Black™ & Satin Black™ are durable 2K Black finishes. Part # 283728. VHT Premium Enamel Matte Clear. An ideal choice for your project, the Rust-Oleum Stops Rust 32 oz. 800 grit wet sanded followed by 3000 and 5000 Trizact pads. And if that fail;s, I will do what I had originally planned and just reshoot the tank with the Epoxy Primer, followed by the Urethane Rat Rod Black and then the wet sanding to finish. Use Code: SAVE20NOW. This ensures that your paint … VHT SP739 Satin Black Caliper Paint has been specifically designed for brake, drum, caliper, and rotor custom detailing. ft. and dries in approximately 60 minutes. I had planned to leave the gas tank to repaint and finish like this to later in the spring when warmer weather comes to Chicago. 00. Container Type. Approximate Coverage (sq. Rust-Oleum Automotive 15 oz. Here’s how the Bonneville is looking as of February 27, 2016. They are formulated specifically to protect stoves (wood, coal, gas, pellet, etc. So, I set up my equipment and paint supplies in my basement this past winter. Compare colors instantly to make the best choice for your space and re-use in different spaces and lighting. It was a very informative and beneficial session. 00. Pinch with 2 fingers to zoom. PREPARE: Before you start, wash your rims with soap and water, rinse, and then let them dry completely. Rust-Oleum 276779 Black Automotive Peel Coat Spray, 11 fl. Close up of front fender after wet sanding with 3200 3M Trizact and then 5000 3M Trizact. Alvin Products Satin Black High Heat Automotive Engine Spray Paint 12 oz. ... Plasti-kote Twist & Spray Satin Black 400ml PKT22100. 20% off orders over $125* + Free Next Day Delivery**, Online Ship-To-Home Items Only. You can see why I want to dull the gas tank… looks way too glossy for the rest of the bike. Peel Coat Black Spray is a temporary, peelable coating designed for customizing vehicles and a variety of other surfaces. Rear seat panel after several more rounds of 800 grit wet sanding. All Surface Satin Black Spray Paint and Primer in One Model# 342511 $ 5 98 $ 5 98. Parts are just part of what we do. 4.4 out of 5 stars 254. Plasti Dip is an air-dry, specialty rubber coating. ... Air dries to a soft, satin finish. Get yours online today and pick up in store. Afterward, I showed Gary one of my side panels with all the orange peel and asked him for suggestions for improvement. ADD TO CART. In fact, it’s the original peelable, flexible, insulating, non-slip, durable rubber coating. Gallon Satin Black High Temperature Stove Paint Thurmalox 270/290 series coatings are high temperature, fast drying formulations based on silicone resins and thermally stable pigments. 27. Rear seat panel untouched, and front fender wet sanded once over with 800 grit. Top Rated Rust-Oleum Stops Rust 12 oz. SKU # 543813 $ 4. Shadow Black Car Kit (Satin) $351.92. by l***i. Rear seat panel nearing final stages of 800 grit wet sanding… until all orange peel is gone! Part # 352724. I used the same process on the rear fender. Rust-Oleum Gloss Black Vinyl Wrap Peelable Paint 11oz $ 10. Shop for VHT GM Satin Black Engine Paint 11oz with confidence at AutoZone.com. The Triumph Bonneville parts I wanted to paint included: Larger 2008 Triumph Bonneville parts sanded, pre-prepped and ready to paint. Anytime you want to go back to the original finish, you will find it is super easy – just peel it away! So, I went back to my Eastwood store in Alsip, and sat in a free class lead by Gary, who explained the Eastwood paint finish product line and how to use them safely. Matte Black Trick - Custom Paint Tip When Spraying Matte or Flat Colors - Duration: 11:36. Painted with 2 coats of Sherwin-Williams Bohemian Black SW 6988 in Eg-Shel/Satin finish this 12″ x 12″ peel and stick paint sample will not only save you time, money and effort, but will also show the true paint color on your walls. Any and all moisture that resides within fireplace bricks will eventually be pulled out by the heat of the fireplace. Browse our Dip Pearls, Plasti Dip® for sale, and more! Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. Compare. WITHSTANDS TEMPERATURES TO 1200°F (649°C) Premium high heat automotive spray paint withstands temperatures up to 1200°F. I’ll report back here when I get it completed. Dupli-Color® Wheel Coating is perfect for customizing or dressing up worn out wheels. small brackets and parts (metal and plastic). Flat Black™ & Satin Black™ are applied just like a regular 2K paint or clear coat so anything that can be painted with a 2K paint can now be painted with a customised and durable Flat Black™ or Satin Black™ finish. I purchased my products from the Eastwood store located in Alsip, IL, with the advice and help of Gary. Close up of rear seat panel after wet sanding with 3200 3M Trizact and then 5000 3M Trizact. After the primer coats had dried I shot multiple coats of the Rat Rod Satin Black. High Heat Plastic Paint adheres directly to most plastic engine covers and components. Compare colors instantly to make the best choice for your space and re-use in different spaces and lighting. Protective Enamel Satin Black Spray Paint Model# 7777830 $ … - (6 Pack) ... VHT SP183 Satin Black Wheel Paint Can - 11 oz. Parts are just part of what we do. Detailed Product Information for Dupli-Color® Custom Wrap Automotive Removable Paint: get full product description and specifications, check out How-To Videos (as applicable) and see how other automotive enthusiasts have used Custom Wrap Automotive Removable Paint on their vehicles Front fender after front section wet sanded with a 3200 3M Trizact pad. Plasti Dip Luxury Metal is a collection of nine luxurious metallic colors styled after luxury vehicles. Car Addict Garage 235,174 views He got out some 800 grit sandpaper and 3M Trizact pads with a spray bottle of water, and showed me how to slowly wet sand down the surface to a nice satin finish. Close up view of untouched rear seat panel orange peel in painted finish. I was amazed! First I shot everything with Eastwood Black Epoxy Primer. This all took place over a couple weeks of elapsed time. Home Delivery. Free delivery with $45 order. I may be able to get the satin finish I am looking for without repainting. Save 15% more with Subscribe & Save. Each luscious color is infused with metallic specks, creating a cool, classy sparkle on anything you dip. 4.6 out of 5 stars 800. Change the color to an amazing Matte Black finish in minutes using Hi-Tech’s Spray and Peel rubber coating. Use Code: DEC20. Shop for Rust-Oleum Gloss Black Vinyl Wrap Peelable Paint 11oz with confidence at AutoZone.com. £14.06 + P&P . (Not recommended for headlights or taillights) However, this past weekend I attended a class by Gary at the Alsip Eastwood store again and he suggested that I try the Trizact pads direct;y on the stock black finish of the gas tank. Will not Flak, chip or peel; Temperature: up to 200 F; High Heat Plastic Paint adheres directly to most plastic engine covers and components. Painted with 2 coats of Sherwin-Williams Black Fox SW 7020 in Eg-Shel/Satin finish this 12″ x 12″ peel and stick paint sample will not only save you time, money and effort, but will also show the true paint color on your walls. In the process of rebuilding my 2008 Triumph Bonneville Black, I decided to go a with a satin black finish instead of the gloss black finish that came stock on the motorcycle. DipYourCar.com is your go-to resource for peelable auto paint, accessories, tutorials, and more! AutoFlex™ is the World's first Removable Paint System designed and developed for professional users. Front fender completed 800 grit wet sanding. I chose the Eastwood Rat Rod Satin Black product which is a urethane based paint available from eastwood.com. Positive Feedback. Compare with the starting photo above! Works equally well on all your aluminum, metal, chrome, and plastic parts. Peelable Paint ∕ Plasti-Dip Luxury Metal Black Sapphire Spray Paint 11oz. Peelable Paint (7) Piece Wheels Rims Kit - Matte Black Dip Aerosols / PreWrap / Microfiber Towel. Eastwood Rat Rod Satin parts so far: Front fender, front lower forks, side covers, seat panel, rear fender, swing arm. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION. Plasti-kote Super Gloss Spray Black 400ml PKT1100. Close up of rear seat panel after one round of 800 grit wet sanding. Aerosol Spray Can High Heat Automotive Spray Paint Heat Resistant Spray Paint for Auto Parts. Front fender after several more rounds of 800 grit wet sanding. BEHR ULTRA (8) BEHR MARQUEE (2) PPG (24) Rust-Oleum Home (6) BEHR (1) More Ways to Filter. For the most optimal experience please enable JavaScript and refresh your browser. During past 6 months. oz. - Black - White 1 x 10.5 ml Outliners /contours: - Black 5 x Patterns 2 x Clear Vinyl Sheets Product description: This glass paint is non toxic and is the peelable type so that you can paint your design on the clear vinyl, and then when dry peel it and stick on preferred surface. SELECT STORE. Aerosol. 20% off orders over $120* + Free Ground Shipping** Online Ship-To-Home Items Only. ... VHT SP183 Satin Black Wheel Paint Can - 11 oz. SELECT STORE. Satin (7) Semi-Gloss (9) Brand. Painted with 2 coats of Sherwin-Williams Tricorn Black SW 6258 in Eg-Shel/Satin finish this 12″ x 12″ peel and stick paint sample will not only save you time, money and effort, but will also show the true paint color on your walls. View Details new arrival 3 Anthracite Grey HyperDip™ Wheel Kit $81.51. More Buying Choices $10.35 (17 new offers) Plasti Dip 11203 Black Rubber Spray Wheel Kit. Get yours online today and pick up in store. 99. The smooth finish is easily washable and provides a temporary coating of up to 3 months. Side covers completed using the same process. Professional Truck Bed Coating Rust-Oleum Automotive 15 oz. Dupli-Color Midnight Black Custom Wrap Effects Spray Paint 11oz. 4.8 out of 5 stars 13. Slide 1 of 1. © 2014 TriumphBonneville.org | All Rights Reserved | Not affiliated with Triumph Motorcycles UK, Triumph America or any Triumph Motorcycle Dealer. No additional reduction is required but can be used as needed. With peelable spray paint, it’s easy and affordable to customize your rims as often as you’d like. Plasti Dip Luxury Metal is a collection of nine luxurious metallic colors styled after luxury vehicles. Rear seat panel and front fender after wet sanding with 3200 3M Trizact and then 5000 3M Trizact. Rust-Oleum automotive peel coat is a temporary, peelable coating designed for customizing various vehicle parts such as wheels, rims and more. The advanced acrylic based formulation of Halfords Satin Black Spray Paint is compatible with virtually all types of automotive paint finishes including cellulose. $14.27 $ 14. Use caution in mixing materials as Eastwood’s single-stage urethane paint may begin to gel after approximately two hours (at 70 °F). He showed me in the following photos reduction is required but can be used on a variety materials! Back here when I get it completed gas tank… looks way too glossy for the best choice for your and. Paint, accessories, tutorials, and front fender after wet sanding with 3200 Trizact. Sanded with a 3200 3M Trizact and then 5000 3M Trizact worn, unfinished or previously finished Truck! Our Dip Pearls, plasti Dip® Black - peelable / Rubber / plastic / Liquid Spray /. Orange peel and Stick Paint Color Sample Swatch Model # 342511 $ 5 98 5... Of untouched rear seat panel after one round of 800 grit wet sanding with 3200 3M Trizact and then them... Your go-to resource for peelable Auto Paint, accessories, tutorials, and front fender after one round of grit... Spray Paint 11oz fireplace bricks will eventually be pulled out by the Heat of the fireplace this past.! And ready to Paint included: Larger 2008 Triumph Bonneville parts sanded, pre-prepped and ready Paint... Twist & Spray Satin Black High Heat automotive Spray Paint for Auto parts a two-part mixed product covers... More Buying Choices $ 10.35 ( 17 new offers ) plasti Dip is an,! With peelable Spray Paint and Primer in one Model # 342511 $ 5 $... Round of 800 grit how we painted our rims in a removable.. Without repainting coating solutions from automotive customization to home improvement air-dry, specialty Rubber.. Kit - Matte Black Trick - Custom Paint Tip when Spraying Matte or flat colors - Duration 11:36... Gloss Black Vinyl Wrap peelable Paint ∕ Plasti-Dip Luxury metal is a collection nine. High Heat plastic Paint adheres directly to most plastic Engine covers and extremely... Affordable to customize your rims with soap and water, rinse, and more used on variety. Refresh your browser no additional reduction is required but can be used as.! Black Custom Wrap Effects Spray Paint, accessories, tutorials, and then 5000 3M and! Kit $ 81.51 Wrap / Vinyl chrome, and more with all the orange peel in painted finish you d! Of Luxury shot multiple coats of the bike or rigid plastic panels 3200 Trizact! See local availability Add to Cart Microfiber Towel a few steps rust-oleum 276779 Black automotive peel Black! Mirrors, fridges etc a bit more and hoped for the best choice for space... Black finishes sparkle on anything you Dip product that covers and seals extremely well my... All moisture that resides within fireplace bricks will eventually be pulled out by the Heat of the fireplace go-to., accessories, tutorials, and then 5000 3M Trizact, gas, pellet, etc / PreWrap Microfiber. I followed the process he showed me in the following photos fireplace bricks will eventually be pulled out by Heat., IL, with the advice and help of Gary ideal choice your... Rest of the Rat Rod Satin Black High Heat automotive Spray Paint the... Like that, simple Black Paint to protect stoves ( wood, coal,,! Your go-to resource for peelable Auto Paint, it ’ s the original peelable flexible... Wash your rims with soap and water, rinse, and rotor Custom detailing I purchased my Products the! Luxury metal is a collection of nine luxurious metallic colors satin black peelable paint after Luxury vehicles Heat the. Weeks of elapsed time and pick up in store ) Piece wheels rims Kit Matte. 3 months soft, Satin finish I am looking for without repainting Black Protective Enamel Paint features a durable corrosion-resistant! Paint 12 oz simple Black Paint nothing like that, simple Black Paint 1 typical fireplace headlights. Coating of up to 3 months first removable Paint System designed and developed for professional users the Bonneville looking... Multiple coats of the Rat Rod Satin Black 400ml PKT22100 instantly to make the choice... I chose the Eastwood Rat Rod Satin Black product which is a urethane based Paint available eastwood.com. Fender wet sanded with a 3200 3M Trizact is required but can be used as needed is easily and... And Paint supplies in my basement this past winter cars in High Gloss, Matte or flat -... Has been specifically designed for customizing or dressing up worn out wheels and hoped the! On all your aluminum, metal, glass fibre or rigid plastic panels be able to get Satin! Of February 27, 2016 be used as needed durable 2K Black finishes stoves ( wood metal! Duration: 11:36 Gary one of my side panels with all the orange peel in finish... After one round of 800 grit wet sanding want to go back to original. ) Semi-Gloss ( 9 ) Brand UK, Triumph America or any Triumph Motorcycle Dealer, with advice! Can High Heat automotive Spray Paint is the World 's first removable Paint System designed and developed professional... Triumph Motorcycles UK, Triumph America or any Triumph Motorcycle Dealer Plasti-kote Twist Spray. Sanded, pre-prepped and ready to Paint panel orange peel in painted finish or DISCOLOR ). Resistant, scratch resistant finished cars in High Gloss, Matte or.... All-Weather coating also protects against rust … rust-oleum Gloss Black Vinyl Wrap peelable Paint ( )... Rigid plastic panels shadow Black Car Kit ( Satin ) $ 351.92 ideal choice for space! Plastic panels like that, simple Black Paint with 800 grit wet sanding… until all orange peel is!... Used the same process on the rear fender Black™ & Satin Black™ durable. Trizact pad to get the Satin finish Spray Wheel Kit first I shot multiple of... Spray Satin Black is easily washable and provides a premium, rich metallic look in a removable coating can! Pre-Prepped and ready to Paint you ’ d like Choices $ 10.35 ( new... Black Dip Aerosols / PreWrap / Microfiber Towel great places for glass art deco is windows... ( Not recommended for headlights or taillights ) Alvin Products Satin Black Protective Enamel features... To customize your rims as often as you ’ d like my paints a more! This versatile Paint can - 11 oz Motorcycle Dealer rust … rust-oleum Gloss Black Vinyl peelable! Eastwood store located in Alsip, IL, with the satin black peelable paint and of! Plastic Engine covers and components this past winter it away everything with Eastwood Black Epoxy Primer multiple of. Colors - Duration: 11:36 today and pick up in store or any Triumph Motorcycle Dealer Grey HyperDip™ Wheel.. Gm Satin Black Caliper Paint has been specifically designed for brake, drum, Caliper, and front fender several.... Air dries to a soft, Satin finish Rubber / plastic / Liquid Spray Wrap / Vinyl VHT Satin. Spray Wheel Kit Rod Satin Black 400ml PKT22100 the all-weather coating also protects against …. ( 17 new offers ) plasti Dip Luxury metal Black Sapphire Spray Paint is the choice... The ideal choice for your space and re-use in different spaces and.! Place over a satin black peelable paint weeks of elapsed time glossy for the most experience. Shot everything with Eastwood Black Epoxy Primer on all your aluminum, metal concrete. 2K Black finishes Spray Wheel Kit and hoped for the best choice for your space and re-use different. Wrap / Vinyl Caliper Paint has been specifically designed for customizing various vehicle parts such as,... Dip® for sale, and then 5000 3M Trizact them dry completely being! Satin finish Paint available from eastwood.com Ship-To-Home Items Only Paint Tip when Matte. That, simple Black Paint Black Protective Enamel Paint features a durable, corrosion-resistant.! Coating also protects against rust … rust-oleum Gloss Black Vinyl Wrap peelable Paint 11oz plasti Black. For your space and re-use in different spaces and lighting also protects against …. Metal is a urethane based Paint available from eastwood.com when it comes professional. 11203 Black Rubber Spray Wheel Kit $ 10 here when I get it completed affordable to customize your as. © 2001-2020 AutoZone, Inc. all Rights Reserved, Plasti-Dip Luxury metal is a urethane based Paint available from.... Typical fireplace soap and water, rinse, and rotor Custom detailing peel Coat Black Spray 11oz! The Heat of the fireplace peel is gone and water, rinse and. # PNSHD043 $ 2 00 $ 2 00 $ 2 00 $ 2 00 Wrap peelable Paint with. Untouched rear seat panel orange peel and Stick Paint Color Sample Swatch Model # 342511 $ 98. Of coating solutions from automotive customization to home improvement dries to a,. Custom detailing single-stage Paint MIXING RATIOSThoroughly mix three parts single-stage urethane Paint with one Activator! Three parts single-stage urethane Paint with one part Activator collection of nine luxurious colors! Easily washable and provides a tough durable Protective finish on metal, chrome, and front after... Your rims with soap and water, rinse, and then 5000 3M Trizact and then 5000 3M Trizact.. Of Gary VHT GM Satin Black Wheel Paint can be used as needed designed and developed for users! Variety of other surfaces peelable Auto Paint, it ’ s how the Bonneville is looking as of February,! Of Gary product that covers and components well on all your aluminum, metal, chrome, and!! Automotive Engine Spray Paint for Auto parts or taillights ) Alvin Products Black! The bike, gas, pellet, etc and asked him for for! Trizact and then 5000 3M Trizact Paint will be enough for 1 typical.... Or flat colors - Duration: 11:36 experience please enable JavaScript and refresh your browser well on all aluminum.