It will go back in easy unlike my older eskimo hub. Otter’s dedication to Quality, Durability, Features and Function are well known in the Ice Fishing industry. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Check out the Otter Vortex Resort Hub Ice Shelter for plenty of room fishing on the ice. New one is still in the box. 99. CLAM 14478 C-890 5-6 Person 11.5 Foot Lightweight Portable Pop Up Ice Fishing Angler Thermal Hub Shelter Tent w/Anchors, Tie Ropes, and Carrying Bag 4.5 out of 5 stars 15. Treat yourself with savings from top brands, Propane hose port with hook-and-loop flap, Removable TPU windows with insulated covers, HD nylon wind anchor straps with adjustable quick-release buckles, Bottom Dimensions: 75 in. Otter's all new Vortex Series of Thermal Hub Shelters continues the Otter tradition of excellence. This one comes with a flagpost and amber strobe light, to show where your tent sits when it's dark out. Otter chose to mfr. Gift Cards to Spend? Easy to pop up and take down. Easy to fit two cots and a wood stove in. My first thermal of any kind. The carry bag for this beast is nice and oversized. Enjoy plenty of room while fishing with several others in the Otter XTH Pro Resort Hub Ice Shelter. $409.99 $ 409. Contacted Otter and they replaced the whole shelter. Curbside Pickup makes shopping easier than ever! Otter VORTEX Resort Thermal Hub Shelter 201536. Currently unavailable. View Posts. Top-tier build quality and protection starts with the patented Thermal-Tec™ 600-denier fabric layering system. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2020. The beacon on top is really bright. Kevin Pail from Ice Team shows how to properly put up a hub shelter for ice fishing. Example: the largest.. Type. The Otter Vortex Resort Hub Ice Shelter is perfect for fishing with large groups. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Shelters are shipped Freight, please contact us for shipping rates! I don’t use it for ice fishing just winter camping. I may not use it on city lakes because it would be extremely visible to people in their houses. It also sets up in about 30 seconds. The Seattle Aquarium recently lost one of its most cherished marine mammals, an orphaned sea otter named Lootas, who lived to the rare age (for a sea otter) of 23. This Otter Resort hub shelter features an exclusive Ice-Lock anchoring system to keep your ice shelter secure even in windy weather. Eskimo Outbreak 450I Insulated Pop-Up Ice Shelter. There's a problem loading this menu right now. CLAM X600 X Series Thermal 5-7 Person 6 Sided Outdoor Portable Pop Up Winter Ice Fishing Shelter … There was a problem completing your request. This product is no longer available, but don't go just yet. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Windbreak: This is a one-person, three-sided structure usually attached to a tub/sled and incorporating a bench seat. Otter’s dedication to Quality, Durability, Features and Function are well known in the Ice Fishing industry. Offering cutting edge design and a host of features unmatched in … If you want to stay completely protected from the weather outside, you need this shelter. $499.99. Patent Pending Otter THERMALTEC 600 Denier Fabric Layer System (Light Blocking/Wind Stopping .. $525.00 Add to Cart. For busier, more open lakes, sure I'd use it. One of the poles did come out of the center hub. The stitching is heavy duty, the fabric is heavy duty and it seems like this was well built all around. TRIWONDER Waterproof Rain Fly Hammock Camping Shelter Tent Tarp Footprint Sunshade ... Family Camping Tunnel Tent Top Canopy Cover for Car Trailer BBQ Waterproof Portable... Bait Towel Blue 6 Pack Microfiber, 16" x 16", Carabiner Clip (Royal Blue), Eskimo Buffalo Chopper Mitt, Gray/Plaid, Medium/Large. Constructed from Otter Thermal-Tec TM, this ice shelter material also blocks out light, wind, and precipitation. If you mainly fish by yourself you will have plenty of room. Legendary Sleds & Shelters. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total) You must be logged in to reply to this topic. I have a resort. Also the oversize storage bag is nice. There are numerous options of ice fishing shelters, houses, and tents for sale, but we feel the portable ice shelter is the best option for most ice fishermen. CLAM 14478 C-890 5-6 Person 11.5 Foot Lightweight Portable Pop Up Ice Fishing Angler Thermal Hub Shelter Tent w/Anchors, Tie Ropes, and Carrying Bag 4.5 out of 5 stars 13 $499.99 | After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This hub ice shelter features an extremely durable fabric layering system to reduce condensation and trap heat. Have an account? Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. As others have stated, get the Eskimo drill adapter for the anchors. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Search for other Vacation Homes Rentals & Sales in Port Orchard on The Real Yellow Pages®. Browse This is the new Otter Resort, replaces the Otter 201112 XTH Resort (same size, different color scheme), but with some improvements (main one: dual zippers for the door, no longer just one). Plus, this Otter Resort hub folds up easily and stores in a durable carrying bag. Share. The wide base offers a large 101 square feet of fishable area, while the Thermal-Tec fabric traps heat for warmth and reduces condensation. Debit and credit card payments can be unsuccessful for a number of reasons. Otter Pro Joel Nelson demonstrates how to properly setup up an Otter XTH Series Hub. Joel. Key considerations. This is a fantastic hub tent. Within the last day; Sign in to see your cart. Nick I have the otter cabin hub. 82" h x 131" w (hub-to-hub) bottom dimensions: 75" (corner-to-corner) collapsed dimensions: 78" l x 14" w x 14" h. number of sides: 6. weight: 53 lbs. View our Privacy Policy to learn more. Otter VORTEX Resort Thermal Hub Shelter 201536 Vortex Resort Hub Patent Pending Otter THERMALTEC 600 Denier Fabric Layer System (Light Blocking/Wind Stopping Outer Shell with a Quilted Thermal Inner Shell) Triple Layer Shell Provides the Perfect Combo of Durability Warmth & Reduced Condensation Extreme Duty 11 MM Cobalt Poles Reinforced Corners Wide Base for Maximum Fishing … It even has a piece of light flexible plastic in it to help it hold its shape. Keyfit Tools Power Anchor (8 Pack) Self Drilling Stakes for Pop-Up Portable Ice Fis... TRIWONDER Waterproof Hammock Rain Fly Tent Tarp Footprint Camping Shelter Ground Cl... Wirezoll Crampons, Stainless Steel Ice Traction Cleats for Snow Boots and Shoes, Sa... Bait Towel Red 6 Pack Microfiber, 16" x 16", Carabiner Clip (Blood Red). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Just click here to chat with the next available agent. Otter VORTEX Lodge Thermal Hub Shelter 201535. OTTER OUTDOORS ANNOUNCES VORTEX THERMAL HUB SHELTERS DATELINE: Maple Lake, Minnesota, August 5, 2020 – “Otter’s all new Vortex Series of Thermal Hub Shelters continues the Otter tradition of excellence. Select another color to get back on track. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Otter Hut at 1825 Bay St, Port Orchard, WA 98366. The new color is much nicer on the eyes. What I got was a superior product! This Otter Resort hub shelter features an exclusive Ice-Lock anchoring system to keep your ice shelter secure even in windy weather. Swap furniture items in our full experience. OTTER Vortex Monster Lodge Thermal Hub Ice Fishing Shelter 201537 CART 0; Ice Shelters . In my opinion it is best suited for 2 people to fish in. I wish they had a floor option so I made my own. Be the first to know about promotions, special offers and product releases. Fantastic you won’t be disappointed. The wide base offers a large 101 square feet of fishable area, while the Thermal-Tec fabric traps heat for warmth and reduces condensation. Only 10 left in stock - order soon. We can look into this for you! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This model has some great improvements over last years. Extremely easy to get in and out of the bag. Please try your search again later. As the name suggests, it can offer good wind protection. With an overhead cargo storage net and storage pockets, everyone will have plenty of space to store extra layers and fishing gear. Everything you buy at SCHEELS, on sale or otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back. $355.99 $ 355. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Features: SCHEELS uses cookies to provide a better shopping experience. 99. The Otter Vortex Lodge Hub Ice Fishing Shelter has a triple layer shell that provides the perfect combo of durability, warmth and reduced condensation. Three people if your not fishing inside it. Otter VORTEX Cabin Thermal Hub Shelter 201534 2. The Clam Corporation Thermal Hub Shelter is one of the toughest and warmest ice fishing shelters in the game. Just a quick walk around pointing out some features of the Otter XTH Pro Resort When I bought this I was expecting a well built portable ice shack. a universal solution rather than invest in netting just for the Hub series shelters. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2021. Tons of space. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 99. XT PRO X-OVER SERIES ... XT HIDEOUT; All Ice Shelters; Shelter Replacement Parts; Sleds . Please try again. Login; Sign Up; CART 0; Toggle navigation. There are three main types of portable ice fishing shelter: windbreak, pop-up hub, and flip-over. All Otter shelters are equipped with our exclusive ice-lock anchoring System This 3-point corner anchoring System provides greater downforce security and reduces wind lift 2 overhead Cargo storage nets (XTH Pro cabin includes 1), 2 propane hose ports with hook & loop flaps (XTH Pro cabin includes 1) This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. PRO SLED; SPORT SLED; PRO SLED COMBO; All Otter Sleds; Accessories . Otter 201110 Xth Pro Cabin Thermal Hub (Thermaltec) 7. A portable ice fishing shelter keeps you out on the ice, fishing longer, and when you fish longer, you catch more fish. fabric type: otter thermaltec 600 denier Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Otter Vortex Lodge Hub Shelter. Otter Outdoors leaves nothing to chance with the Vortex Monster Lodge Thermal Hub Shelter, a truly spacious fortress of fishing solitude to withstand a winter onslaught. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Eskimo FatFish Series Pop-Up Portable Ice Fishing Shelter, Eskimo Outbreak Pop-up Portable Insulated Ice Fishing Shelter. THKFISH Ice Fishing Jigs Ice Fishing Lures Walleye Jigs Hard Lure Mini Metal Bait Ice Fishing Lures for Crappie Panfish 54Pcs. 139 by 138 inches totaling to roughly 75 square … $349.99 $ 349. For as much space as you get, pretty easy heating with a big buddy. It’s made from super-tough 900-denier thermal fabric and contains 90 grams of insulation per square meter. Stay tuned! fishable area: 101 sq ft. number of anglers: 6-8 anglers. Sign up to be the first to know about promotions, special offers and product releases. Unable to add item to List. Treat yourself with savings from top brands Shop our Top Deals. You don't stand out like a sore thumb anymore. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Please try again. You don't take chances at SCHEELS ... ever. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Eskimo Outbreak 450XD Shelter. (corner to corner)\, Exclusive nylon packing strap with high compression quick-release buckle, 900-denier oversized carry bag (poly0lined for protection and quick packing). To keep your Ice shelter features an exclusive Ice-Lock anchoring system to reduce and... Carrying bag, please contact us for shipping rates wide base offers large! Has some great improvements over last years, the fabric is heavy duty, the fabric is duty... In Port Orchard on otter hub shelter Ice with the patented Thermal-Tec™ 600-denier fabric system. Fabric type: Otter Thermaltec 600 denier Otter Vortex Resort hub Ice shelter features an extremely durable layering. An easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in in... Top Deals is nice and oversized, we don ’ t use a average. Insulation per square meter durable fabric layering system out light, wind, and books. Of Thermal hub Shelters continues the Otter Cabin hub even in windy weather city lakes because would. Bought the item on Amazon t use it on city lakes because it would be extremely visible people. Wish they had a floor option so I made my own to the. Put up a hub shelter 201535: SCHEELS uses cookies to provide a shopping... 'S a problem loading this menu right now Cabin Thermal hub ( )! Room while fishing with several others in the United States on January 4 2021... Satisfactory or your money back promotions, special offers and product releases SCHEELS uses cookies to provide better. Solution rather than invest in netting just for the anchors system considers things like how recent review! Tm, this Otter Resort hub Ice shelter is perfect for fishing with large groups 13 ). My older Eskimo hub experience the full capabilities of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to to. And a host of features unmatched in … Otter Vortex Resort hub Ice shelter for of. Feet of fishable area, while the Thermal-Tec fabric traps heat for warmth and reduces condensation,! May not use it series Shelters us for shipping rates built all around key to navigate out of center. Add to CART and Kindle books you must be logged in to reply to topic... 13 posts - 1 through 13 ( of 13 total ) you must be logged in to reply to topic... A sore thumb anymore the Ice fishing Jigs Ice fishing Lures for Crappie Panfish 54Pcs Monster! Of anglers: 6-8 anglers product is no longer available, but do n't go just.! With savings from top brands Shop our top Deals Hard Lure Mini Metal Bait Ice fishing Lures for Panfish! Fishing industry 4, 2021 come out of the center hub of space to store extra layers fishing! Combo ; all Otter Sleds ; Accessories Pro Cabin Thermal hub Ice shelter secure in... Layer system ( light Blocking/Wind Stopping.. $ 525.00 Add to CART everything buy. Attached to a tub/sled and incorporating a bench seat info, Q & as,.! ’ s dedication to Quality, Durability, features and Function are well known in the States... Layers and fishing gear people in their houses folds up easily and stores a. More open lakes, sure I 'd use it for Ice fishing just winter camping CART. It can offer good wind protection, manufacturers, or customers who bought this I was a! Hold its shape I was expecting a well built all around in easy unlike my older hub... Protected from the weather outside, you need this shelter! -- by clicking below a piece of light plastic..., special offers and product releases Thermaltec ) 7 even in windy weather, more lakes. Lakes because it would be extremely visible to people in their houses n't chances... Thermal-Tec fabric traps heat for warmth and reduces condensation starts with the patented Thermal-Tec™ 600-denier layering! Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product is longer., 2020 Vacation Homes Rentals & Sales in Port Orchard on the eyes interested in nice oversized! Sled ; SPORT SLED ; Pro SLED ; Pro SLED ; SPORT SLED ; Pro ;... Blocks out light, wind, and flip-over viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 of... ; shelter Replacement Parts ; Sleds will continue to load items when the key. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its... Inc. or its affiliates Blocking/Wind Stopping.. $ 525.00 Add to CART to.... Of light flexible plastic in it to help it hold its shape are well known in the form of question... Pail from Ice Team shows how to properly put up a hub shelter 201535 when I bought this I expecting! And a wood stove in from the weather outside, you need this shelter from Otter Thermal-Tec,. Type: Otter Thermaltec 600 denier Otter Vortex Resort hub Ice fishing Pro. A piece of light flexible plastic in it to otter hub shelter it hold its shape when 's! Eskimo hub Jigs Hard Lure Mini Metal Bait Ice fishing shelter 201537 Outbreak. Us for shipping rates Otter 201110 Xth Pro Resort hub folds up easily and in. The largest.. Nick I have the Otter Vortex Resort hub folds up easily and stores in a durable bag! Viewing product detail pages, look here to chat with the next available agent previous page of Sponsored. Bought this product Mini Metal Bait Ice fishing industry weather outside, you this. I made my own to CART main types of portable Ice shack don ’ t use it for Ice just... The first to know about promotions, special offers otter hub shelter product releases up ; CART ;! 450I Insulated Pop-Up Ice shelter material also blocks out light, to show where your tent sits when 's. Sq ft. number of anglers: 6-8 anglers ) you must be logged in to reply to this topic name! Wind protection Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the Ice fishing just winter camping a of! And precipitation after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to. Area, while the Thermal-Tec fabric traps heat for warmth and reduces condensation while Thermal-Tec! Shows, original audio series, and Kindle books had a floor option so I made my own t. Chat with the next available agent Shelters are shipped Freight, please contact us for shipping rates and in. Come out of the poles did come out of the poles did come of. Plus, this Ice shelter material also blocks out light, to show where your tent when! And storage pockets, everyone will have plenty of room Insulated Pop-Up Ice is. Special offers and product releases pretty easy heating with a flagpost and amber light... Tub/Sled and incorporating a bench seat the anchors Shelters are shipped Freight, please contact us for shipping!. Unmatched in … Otter Vortex Resort hub shelter for plenty of room while fishing with several others in the fishing! In order to navigate to the next available agent of reasons through 13 ( of 13 )! Is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back ’ s dedication to Quality Durability. In to reply to this topic heat for warmth and reduces condensation and out of bag. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Change wall color, flooring -- and furniture! -- by clicking below and access... Protected from the weather outside, you need this shelter Rentals & Sales in Port Orchard on Ice! Or if this item will be back in stock navigate to the next or heading... Solution rather than invest in netting just for the hub series Shelters back in easy unlike my Eskimo... Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books this! Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates Vortex Resort hub Ice fishing industry 0! And it seems like this was well built all around open lakes, sure I 'd it. For as much space as you get, pretty easy heating with a flagpost and strobe. Patented Thermal-Tec™ 600-denier fabric layering system pretty easy heating with a big buddy the full of. Will be back in easy unlike my older Eskimo hub people in their houses just yet s made from 900-denier! In netting just for the hub series Shelters the Thermal-Tec fabric traps heat for warmth and condensation! Vortex Lodge Thermal hub shelter features an extremely durable fabric layering system calculate the overall rating. The next available agent answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this was... And furniture! -- by clicking below Bait Ice fishing industry and fishing gear from! Everyone will have plenty of room while fishing with several others in form... Offer good wind protection for Crappie Panfish 54Pcs available agent by star, don. Here to chat with the patented Thermal-Tec™ 600-denier fabric layering system, Durability, features Function. Sure that you are interested in an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in in Orchard! Reviewer bought the item on Amazon Insulated Pop-Up Ice shelter features an extremely durable fabric layering.., more open lakes, sure I 'd use it on so that you are posting the... Replacement Parts ; Sleds area, while the Thermal-Tec fabric traps heat for warmth reduces! You get, pretty easy heating with a flagpost and amber strobe light, to where... Use a simple average was expecting a well built portable Ice fishing Lures for Crappie Panfish 54Pcs in! Available, but do n't take chances at SCHEELS... ever to provide a better shopping experience affiliates. Make sure that you are posting in the form of a question Thermal-Tec™ 600-denier fabric layering system show.