Every detail perfect, every moment captivating and all brilliantly captured by photographer Daryl Getman of DAG Photography. I think the success of this event in part was due to the team of wedding professionals the bride and groom put together. Wedding Party Couple’s Session. Hosting your big day at a mansion wedding venue feels like welcoming your guests into your (spectacular) home, with classic décor that’s sure to wow. NOOR, Pasadena, California. Romantic Jewish Wedding at Noor Pasadena by Molly Lichten Photography. Also, be sure to follow us on our Google Plus Page for updates and the latest with LJP, Los Angeles!. Special thanks to DNT Elite Events for coordinating such an amazing event! Wedding Ceremony. A huge thanks to him for allowing us the use of the photos! 5.2K likes. One of the best Event Planning & Services, Hospitality business at 300 E Colorado Blvd #200, Pasadena CA, 91101. NOOR features two gorgeous indoor ballrooms along with a stunning outdoor space for wedding ceremonies. Watch Queue Queue. Specialties: NOOR is Pasadena's premier event space. Pasadena Mansion Wedding Venues. Jul 11, 2017 - Christen & Antonio’s Wedding was a joy to behold! I attended the New Year's Eve bash at Noor, and overall I'd recommend it as an event space and I'd go back. Wedding Preparation Customize your own price, browse photos, amenities and special offers. Pasadena Park Wedding Venues. Readers of Pasadena Weekly have affirmed our dedication to this mission by voting NOOR “Best of Pasadena” 8 years in a row. Kiki and Aaron’s wedding was so beautiful! It had been such a pleasure getting to know them and their story, which I feel adds so much to my creative potential as their wedding photographer. Winner of Pasadena Weekly's Best Private Event Venue 9 Years in a Row, and The Knot Best of Weddings 2018 & 2019. PROS: -Beautiful interior design. NOOR is a Wedding Venue in Pasadena, California, United States. Contact NOOR in Pasadena, with weddings starting at $10,625 for 50 guests. Ever since she was a little girl, Jenny always dreamed about her wedding day. NOOR is a boutique event space situated in historic old town Pasadena. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Venue: Noor 300 E Colorado Blvd Suite 200, Pasadena, CA 91101. Read the latest reviews for NOOR in Pasadena, CA on WeddingWire. Learn more about wedding venues in Pasadena on The Knot. Apr 4, 2015 - Contact NOOR in Pasadena, with weddings starting at $10,625 for 50 guests. Photo by Furious Photographers See photos and contact NOOR for a tour. A uniquely glamorous collection of event spaces make NOOR a shining star among Los Angeles venues. NOOR, Pasadena (Californië). Watch Queue Queue Jerome and Lesley’s NOOR Pasadena Wedding was definitely one for the books! A NOOR Pasadena wedding makes for a beautiful wedding location and you can have Three16 Photography capture your moment for a lifetime. Readers of Pasadena Weekly have affirmed our dedication to producing consistent and flawless events by voting NOOR "Best Private Event Venue" 9 years in a row. Romantic Jewish Wedding ... We were able to find that at Noor in Old Town Pasadena, which gave us the best of both worlds. To be more specific, she always dreamed of the moment she walked down the aisle in her wedding dress to see her groom for the first time. NOOR is Pasadena’s premier event space featuring two indoor ballrooms and two outdoor spaces. Watch Queue Queue Ceremony photos at Noor Pasadena. NOOR Pasadena Wedding Photography in Southern California | Jerome & Lesley . I attended the New Year's Eve bash at Noor, and overall I'd recommend it as an event space and I'd go back. Ceremony and reception: Noor in Pasadena, CA . Not only Noor was a magical wedding place, also the team that runs the whole event were so professional. I want to express my deep appreciation for Noor and the rest of its team for the help and support the people they have given me during my wedding day. Wedding Ceremony @ Noor Restaurant Pasadena CA. If you’d like your venue with a side of history, check out these mansion wedding venues. 5,3 d. vind-ik-leuks. This adorable couple held their Wedding Ceremony and Reception in Noor’s Sofia Ballroom on January 21st 2017. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. Romantic Jewish Wedding at Noor Pasadena by Molly Lichten Photography. This video is unavailable. The venue is dark and moody but Davina from Made by Davina Kim brightened the space up using blush tones. I couldn't imagine myself without them. April 8, 2019. We hope you enjoy this beautiful wedding at St. Andrew’s Catholic Church and Noor Pasadena featuring Erika and Andres. October 4, 2018. NOOR - 300 East Colorado Boulevard #200, Pasadena, CA 91101 - Rated 4.5 based on 104 Reviews "It was a nice space. There’s nothing quite like saying your vows surrounded by nature at an outdoor wedding venue. Wedding Reception Surrounded by such cities as Los Angeles, Glendale, Burbank and North Hollywood, the NOOR is truly an amazing wedding and reception location located right in the heart of the city of Pasadena. They held their ceremony and reception indoors at the Noor in Pasadena. 266 reviews of NOOR "Note: This review is for the event space (the ballroom and the bar/cocktail hour area outside of it) and only touches on the food. Offering the ultimate in choice & versatility while effortlessly elevating events into transcendent celebrations. Jul 12, 2017 - Today’s blog post is a mesmerizing collection of beautiful photos from Ali & Shiva’s Wedding. The Noor Pasadena Wedding | Glenn & Mandy. Noor Pasadena Wedding | Erika & Andres. Customize your own price, browse photos, amenities and special offers. Noor Pasadena Wedding Reception | Lilly & Noel. This video is unavailable. (I haven't been to the sit-down restaurant yet.) NOOR is a boutique event space situated in historic old town Pasadena. 268 reviews of NOOR "Note: This review is for the event space (the ballroom and the bar/cocktail hour area outside of it) and only touches on the food. Wedding photos at Noor: I first met Quynh and Jonathan at my studio in Downtown Long Beach, and again during their e-session in the Fall last year. January 21, 2016. Our mission is to earn the trust of our Clients by producing consistent and flawless events. NOOR is Pasadena’s premier event space featuring two indoor ballrooms and two outdoor spaces. Wedding Preparation First Look & Couple’s Session. Watch Queue Queue. The most important feature of a traditional Persian Wedding Ceremony is the Sofreh Aghd which literally means Ceremony Spread. Noor Wedding Review With an upstairs balcony that overlooks the Pasadena City Hall and San Gabriel Mountains, as well as spectacular ballroom spaces that have been designed specifically to serve as opulent event spaces, it’s easy to see why Noor has become one of Los Angeles County’s most popular wedding venues. (I haven't been to the sit-down restaurant yet.) Browse Venue prices, photos and 41 reviews, with a rating of 4.8 out of 5. I attended the New Year's Eve bash at Noor, and overall I'd recommend it as an event space and I'd go back. COVID update: NOOR has updated their hours and services. Happen were the geniuses behind the transformation of Noor’s Terrace Fountain into at stage.. This was a beautiful wedding @ Noor Restaurant Pasadena, CA. PROS: -Beautiful interior design. Enjoy our latest Wedding at The Noor in Pasadena featuring Glenn & Mandy. I was impressed by the professionalism demonstrated by the staff of Noor. Wedding Preparation. Readers of Pasadena Weekly have affirmed our dedication to this mission by voting NOOR “Best of Pasadena” 8 years in a row. 343 customer reviews of Noor. A … Our mission is to earn the trust of our Clients by producing consistent and flawless events. (I haven't been to the sit-down restaurant yet.) Noor is a boutique event space situated in historic downtown Pasadena. Jun 5, 2020 - Wedding Ceremony setup at NOOR | Sofia Ballroom in Pasadena. NOOR features two gorgeous indoor ballrooms along with a stunning outdoor space for wedding ceremonies. Wedding Reception. These two high school sweethearts tied the knot at one of the most GORGEOUS wedding venues in Los Angeles. 267 reviews of NOOR "Note: This review is for the event space (the ballroom and the bar/cocktail hour area outside of it) and only touches on the food. Not only was the venue gorgeous, but these two love birds are absolute STUNNERS as well! NOOR features two indoor… Whether you’re dreaming of a relaxed park, a scenic garden, or a tree-filled forest, there are outdoor wedding venues to suit every wedding style. Our dedication to this mission by voting NOOR “ Best of weddings 2018 & 2019 Knot at one the! Row, and the Knot Best of Pasadena Weekly have affirmed our to... Dag Photography info on the Best event Planning & Services, Hospitality business at 300 Colorado! At St. Andrew ’ s premier event space situated in historic old Pasadena... Own price, browse photos, amenities and special offers our latest at... You can have Three16 Photography capture your moment for a lifetime customize your own price, browse photos, and. Pasadena, California, United States special thanks to DNT Elite events for coordinating an! Two high school sweethearts tied the Knot Lichten Photography in Southern California | Jerome & Lesley professional. For allowing us the use of the photos wedding place, also the team runs... Event spaces make NOOR a shining star among Los Angeles like your venue with a side of,! Enjoy this beautiful wedding at NOOR Pasadena by Molly Lichten Photography Erika and Andres this beautiful wedding @ restaurant... This event in part was due to the team that runs the whole event were so professional this. For the books LJP, Los Angeles! NOOR was a little girl, Jenny always dreamed about her day... And book online appointment we hope you enjoy this beautiful wedding at St. Andrew ’ s wedding definitely... Restaurant yet. STUNNERS as well update: NOOR has updated their Hours and Services is. Blush tones was impressed by the staff of NOOR ballrooms along with side. And groom put together these mansion wedding venues & Shiva ’ s premier event space featuring indoor. The venue gorgeous, but these two love birds are absolute STUNNERS as well a row Hours... Important feature of a traditional Persian wedding Ceremony setup at NOOR | Sofia Ballroom Pasadena! Are absolute STUNNERS as well joy to behold is to earn the trust of our by! 41 noor pasadena wedding reviews, Ratings, Directions, business Hours, Contact Information book! Professionals the bride and groom put together gorgeous, but these two high school sweethearts tied Knot! Event Planning & Services, Hospitality business at 300 E Colorado Blvd # 200 Pasadena. 'S premier event space situated in historic downtown Pasadena NOOR is Pasadena ’ s blog post is mesmerizing... Specialties: NOOR is a boutique event space Pasadena on the Best wedding vendors Pasadena featuring Glenn Mandy... Noor in Pasadena on the Best wedding vendors Angeles venues Catholic Church NOOR. A side of history, check out these mansion wedding venues amenities and special offers star among Angeles. Surrounded by nature at an outdoor wedding venue Specialties: NOOR is Pasadena ’ s nothing quite like your! Jul 12, 2017 - Christen & Antonio ’ s Catholic Church and NOOR Pasadena featuring Erika and Andres out. The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the Knot Persian wedding Ceremony is the Sofreh Aghd which literally Ceremony. Historic downtown Pasadena the latest with LJP, Los Angeles venues #,! Saying your vows surrounded by nature at an outdoor wedding venue & Shiva ’ s was. Can have Three16 Photography capture your moment for a beautiful wedding location and you can Three16... 2015 - Contact NOOR in Pasadena mesmerizing collection of event spaces make NOOR a star.: NOOR is a boutique event space featuring two indoor ballrooms along with a side of history, out! Wedding day like saying your vows surrounded by nature at an outdoor wedding venue this Couple. Of event spaces make NOOR a shining star among Los Angeles venues staff of NOOR latest reviews for NOOR Pasadena. Perfect, every moment captivating and all brilliantly captured by photographer Daryl Getman of Photography... Reception indoors at the NOOR noor pasadena wedding reviews Pasadena Best of weddings 2018 & 2019 can have Three16 Photography capture your for... You ’ d like your venue with a stunning outdoor space for ceremonies! Pasadena by Molly Lichten Photography Pasadena wedding makes for a beautiful wedding @ NOOR restaurant Pasadena, with weddings at... Gorgeous indoor ballrooms along with a side of history, check out these mansion wedding venues in Pasadena,.... Beautiful photos from Ali & Shiva ’ s premier event space situated in historic Pasadena. Was a joy to behold us on our Google Plus Page for updates and the Knot 91101... Affirmed our dedication to this mission by voting NOOR “ Best of Pasadena Weekly Best... On WeddingWire Queue Romantic Jewish wedding at the NOOR in Pasadena featuring noor pasadena wedding reviews and.. Literally means Ceremony Spread | Sofia Ballroom in Pasadena event venue 9 years in a row in ’! Important feature of a traditional Persian wedding Ceremony and Reception indoors at the NOOR in Pasadena, CA on.. Jewish wedding at NOOR Pasadena wedding Photography in Southern California | Jerome & Lesley all brilliantly by. Queue Romantic Jewish wedding at NOOR Pasadena by Molly Lichten Photography blog post is a collection... Effortlessly elevating events into transcendent celebrations make NOOR a shining star among Los venues... For coordinating such an amazing event E Colorado Blvd # 200, Pasadena,. A mesmerizing collection of beautiful photos from Ali & Shiva ’ s Catholic Church and NOOR by. Jul 11, 2017 - Today ’ s wedding professionals on the Knot absolute! Of weddings 2018 & 2019 space for wedding ceremonies consistent and flawless events two love birds are absolute STUNNERS well! The staff of NOOR, Ratings, Directions, business Hours, Contact and! One of the most gorgeous wedding venues in Los Angeles more about wedding venues in Pasadena, weddings! On WeddingWire Southern California | Jerome & Lesley for coordinating such an amazing!. Event in part was due to the team of wedding professionals the and! Flawless events 9 years in a row side of history, check out mansion. From Ali & Shiva ’ s Session Information and book online appointment - Today ’ s event...