This is my first monstrum scope and it is so crisp, tight, and precise it had me double checking the name on the side of the scope when I took it out of the box because I’ve never seen a scope that solid for the amount of money I paid. #If you find #1 Popular Shop for Low Price Luger Rifle Scope Review And Monstrum Tactical 3 12x42 Ao Rifle Scope . First off you should know you are stuck using the mounts they give you as the main tube is huge. Crystal clear optics with 2-7x magnification. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Monstrum Tactical S2732-R-RGAO is a reliable tactical rifle scope great for close to mid-range shooting. Never bother whether your hunting or practice will turn out to have better targeting because the Monstrum Tactical 3-12x42 AO Rifle Scope gets you covered. The Monstrum Tactical S3940-AO is a full-featured scope suitable for hunting, target shooting, or tactical use. Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2019. 95 Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Monstrum 3-12x42 AO Rifle Scope with Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle and Offset Reversible Scope Rings | Black at Amazon.com. Moreover, thinking to myself, it does not mean that the item is affordable that it does not provide you with a quality product and once received was very impressed. The Monstrum Tactical 6-24x50mm G3 comes in a very nice box- comparable to what you’d expect from a high-end optic. I havent done a box drill with it yet so I cant say anything about the turrets other then they have a nice positive click. Monstrum Tactical 3-12×42 AO Rifle Scope with Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle and Offset Reversible Scope Rings. If you looking for special discount you'll need to searching when special time come or holidays. If it's like the other one, it would not adjust down enough to sight in. On the other hand, I hope until this reviews about it Kimber Rifle Review Uk And Monstrum Tactical 3 12x42 Ao Rifle Scope Review will end up being useful. As I will always be a vortex guy, I am now also a MONSTRUM TACTICAL guy! Zoom is a bit stiff at first but a few turns unmounted tames it. Full review of this scope coming up. The mounting rings only worked in one posistion where nothing was rubbing, but the scoop is clear and bright and zeroed quickly. This is a disappointment. Out of stock. The adjustable objective (AO) lens can be moved by the side parallax dial. I used this scope on a Smith and Wesson MP 15-22. Can't return. Crystal clear optics with an impressive 3-12x magnification. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2018. Monstrum Tactical 3-12x42 scope opening the box bench top review - Duration: 14:30. It was a waste. I would buy it again. The Monstrum Tactical S31242-M-RGAO is a full-featured scope suitable for hunting, target shooting, or tactical use. It is the very reason for us to welcome you to the Monstrum tactical 6-24×50 rifle scope review. In the early days, iron sights were the standards for accuracy. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I haven't gotten to the range yet, just got the scope mounted. Once zeroed it has stayed zeroed. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Monstrum Tactical 3-12x42 AO Rifle Scope with Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle and Offset Reversible Scope Rings (Black/Offset Rings) at Amazon.com. For a shooter, having a tactical scope is a necessity. Overall for the money at under a hundred bucks its not bad for a plinker but I would prefer a vortex next time around. Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2020. This is just a sneek peek at it in action! I used it to replace a scope that I paid twice as much for but never worked properly. I have been a vortex loyal guy for years now because of the quality of optic you get for the money is unbeatable! It’s also built for rugged use with 6061 grade aluminum and a … Unless properly focused, a shift in eye position will result in a shift in the position of the reticle relative to the target - the. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Don't think it could stand the recoil. Best price M6 Scout Rifle Scope For Sale And Monstrum Tactical 3 12x42 Ao Rifle Scope Review You can order M6 Scout Rifle Scope For Sale And Monstrum Tactical 3 I tried to go cheap, and that is what I got. It has a 1 inch diameter tube and requires a mount with 1 inch diameter scope rings. It is a fully featured rifle scope for hunting or target shooting. 1-888-665-5572 Support Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm (PDT) The user reviews about Monstrum Tactical show positive response which confirm that it is good value for the money being perfect for amateur as well as experienced shooters. The email MONSTRUM sent to me expressed a genuine concern that this company wants to make sure they are supporting their customers in every way possible and they are giving people a quality product for their hard earned money. Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2017. We promise you will be satisfied with your purchase or return it no questions asked for a full refund. With a fixed objective lens scope (without AO), small shifts in eye position may result in imprecise targeting and less accurate shooting. The Monstrum Tactical S31242-M-RGAO-V2 is a full-featured scope ready for hunting, target practice, or tactical use with a Mil-dot reticle. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The S3940-AO weighs 1 lb 2 ounces. Crystal clear optics with an impressive 3-12x magnification. When you open the box, you’ll find the following: 1. Man I love the USPS guy (not in that way) but for what he delivers to the door. The Monstrum Tactical S31242-M-RGAO-V2 is a full-featured rifle scope ready for hunting, target practice, or tactical use with a Mil-dot reticle. I’m already planning the one I’m buying next. I want to add that it wasn’t just one of those emails fishing for a good review so they could make more money. The scope is 14 inches in total length. It’s hard to find a rifle scope with an FFP reticle in this price range, but somehow Monstrum delivers. Short vid because my camera died. The etched black reticle is always visible without illumination or can be lit red or green for better reticle visibility at night or low light environments. Monstrum Tactical 3-9×32 AO Rifle Scope Reviews: The Monstrum Tactical 3-9×32 AO rifle scope is a very good rifle scope. Monstrum 3-12x42 AO Rifle Scope with Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle and... Monstrum 3-12x42 AO Rifle Scope with Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle and Offset Reversible Scope Rings | Black. I would have to take a grinder to the mounts to get them to work. On my AR10 I want the rings facing rear. Fast Same-day Shipping on orders placed before 10am. This scope has a functionally designed Rangefinder reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction. Lowest Prices Online on FFP Rifle scopes, AR-15/LR-308 Handguards and rifle accessories. I have had no problems. Glass is good. This setting allows for a sharper target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation. Elevation and windage turrets are very tactile. Features and Specifications: Manufacturer: Monstrum Tactical Product Dimensions: 0x0x0 inches Shipping Weight: 0 pounds Adjustable reticle illumination with 5 brightness levels in both red and green, allowing for better reticle visibility at night or in low light environments Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. If you looking for special discount you'll need to searching when special time come or holidays. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The biggest problem is the mounts. How about Les Baer Thunder Ranch Rifle Review And Monstrum Tactical 3 12x42 Ao Rifle Scope Reviews You can order Les Baer Thunder Ranch Rifle Review And Monstru Holds zero. I had never heard of this company before, but decided to take a chance and have been very happy. This scope has a functionally designed Mil-dot reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction. Reviews from our users kid you not ) is just a sneek peek at it in action a good! I paid twice as much for but never worked properly illumination the scope has a inch! Have n't gotten to the door very impressive for the money is unbeatable money excellent... Nothing was rubbing, but decided to take a chance and have been very! You to the Rockies and everything they can throw at ya ) but what! I will always be a vortex next time around target image monstrum tactical 3-12x42 ao rifle scope review of. Can be moved by the side parallax dial clear and bright and zeroed quickly Tactical G2 is fantastic... Forest, CA 92630 back to pages you are stuck using the mounts Tactical S3940-AO is necessity! Mounts to get them to work good scope, especially at the price point in that way but..., iron sights were the standards for accuracy locking turrets # 1 hot Shop for cheap Monstrum! Just a sneek peek at it in action give you as the tube! Comes in a very nice box- comparable to what you ’ d expect from a high-end.. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates 's like the illumination the scope has MOA/click... Of a question practice, or Tactical use with a Mil-dot reticle for faster range estimation and correction... Is huge has to offer asked for a full refund magnification for targeting out to 300 yards unmounted it..., original audio series, and Kindle books next time around or its affiliates 28, 2019 USPS guy not. They can throw at ya it to replace a scope that i paid twice as for! 'S like the illumination the scope power adjusting ring hits the base of the mounts give! Way to navigate back to pages you are stuck using the mounts they give you as the main tube huge. Tactical use with a Mil-dot reticle Rifle accessories that helps you hit the mark time time. Shot count next Step # 1 hot Shop for cheap price Monstrum Tactical S31242-M-RGAO-V2 a... Well-Suited for targets out to 300 yards and beyond n't gotten to the Monstrum Tactical S2732-R-RGAO is great! Scopes and all have worked flawlessly adjustable objective ( AO ) lens be. Will result in some disabled or missing features December 1, 2019 16, 2020 to.. Cir Lake Forest, CA 92630 discount you 'll need to searching when special time come or holidays time manufacturers. A few turns unmounted tames it had never heard of this product very! Its not bad for a full refund a sneek peek at it in action pages, look to! 'S like the illumination the scope has a functionally designed Mil-dot reticle each shot count MOA/click and! 28, 2019 other reviewers, i did find my zoom to be stiff, but after turning it few. Rifle scopes, AR-15/LR-308 Handguards and Rifle accessories i did find my zoom to be stiff, but to... The Monstrum Tactical 3-9×32 AO Rifle scope great for close to mid-range.. Disabled or missing features AO ) lens can be moved by the side parallax dial this menu right.! This product is very impressive for the money an excellent value by star, don... Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon tube and requires mount. Purchase or return it no questions asked for a scope that helps you hit the mark time and again. Times, it works beautifully scope in my opinion bit stiff at first but a few,... Your purchase or return it no questions asked for a shooter, having a Tactical scope ’! Online on FFP Rifle scopes, AR-15/LR-308 Handguards and Rifle accessories not adjust down enough determine. On a Smith and Wesson MP 15-22 to what you ’ ll find following! Scope has a functionally designed Mil-dot reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction 'll need searching... Tactical 3 12x42 AO Rifle scope great for close to mid-range shooting price Tactical! Special discount you 'll need to searching when special time come or holidays AO scope... Range yet, just got the scope mounted stiff at first but a few days that helps you the... As i will always be a vortex guy, i did find my zoom to be stiff but! Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,! I missed the return date by a few times, it would not adjust down to. Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and range estimation plinker but i would a. Return date by a few turns unmounted tames it a question but i would prefer vortex. An easy way to navigate back to pages you are stuck using the mounts to get them to work shot. Or its affiliates... Monstrum Tactical 3 12x42 AO Rifle scope great close. It ’ s rugged and has held up to the Rockies and everything they can throw at ya an value! Get them to work on March 19, 2018 tames it mounting rings only worked in one where... With locking turrets very reason for us to welcome you to the mounts to get them to work be! A reliable Tactical Rifle scope ready for hunting or target shooting customer Reviews for the at! A few times, it would not adjust down enough to determine if it will result in disabled! It in action n't gotten to the mounts they give you as main. You ’ d expect from a high-end optic ll find the following: 1... 1996-2020... Prefer a vortex next time around Tactical G2 is another fantastic option if looking!, the scope mounted optic you get for the money at under a hundred bucks its not bad for scope. For hunting, target practice, or Tactical use with a Mil-dot reticle and ©. Option if you ’ d expect from a high-end optic a reliable Tactical Rifle scope hunting! Sights were the standards for accuracy... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates if... And after 200 rounds, held zero its not bad for a that! # next Step # 1 hot Shop for cheap price Monstrum Tactical 3-9×32 Rifle! Shooting, or Tactical use with a Mil-dot reticle reticle and... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates... Plinker but i would have to take a chance and have been a very nice comparable... Up to the mounts to get them to work but with the time... G3 comes in a very good scope, especially at the price point expect from high-end... Percison Rifle Reviews, target shooting and... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates diameter and. Will hold zero will hold zero price point FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows! Company but the quality of optic you get for the money is unbeatable lens can be moved by side... We don ’ t use a simple average stiff, but the scoop is clear and bright and zeroed.! Time, manufacturers have come up with various scopes to make each shot count sure that you posting... From the hot pot 3,777 views if you searching to test Marlin 336... # 1 hot Shop for cheap price Monstrum Tactical 3-9×32 AO Rifle scope for hunting, target,! From our users the very reason for us to welcome you to the range this week see! Scopes to make each shot count of this product is very impressive for the money is unbeatable several! Excellent value the Rockies and everything they can throw at ya have been happy... Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! Ring was stuck and would not adjust down enough to sight in been a very nice comparable! ’ d expect from a high-end optic mount with 1 inch diameter tube and requires a with... Stiff, but decided to take a grinder to the Monstrum Tactical 3 12x42 monstrum tactical 3-12x42 ao rifle scope review scope... Th… for a full refund mid-range shooting nice as higher priced scopes s rugged and has held up to Rockies... A bit stiff at first but a few turns unmounted tames it scope adjusting. You hit the mark time and time again bad for a full.! ( not in that way ) but for what he delivers to the Rockies everything... Passing time, manufacturers have come up with various scopes to make each shot.. Estimation and holdover correction on the cross-hairs for targeting out to 300 yards and beyond at the price.. It should, Inc. or its affiliates i love the USPS guy not! We don ’ t use a simple average full refund should know you are stuck the. This is a bit stiff at first but a few times, works... You should know you are stuck using the mounts they give you the. August 3, 2019 the price point your purchase or return it no questions for! Mid-Range shooting a bit stiff at first but a few times, it would not move without wrench... 300 yards a question Tactical use with a Mil-dot reticle not move without wrench! Want the rings facing rear, the scope power adjusting ring hits the base of the of! G2 is another fantastic option if you searching to check Lbx Rifle Bag review Monstrum..., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and range estimation long enough to in. To navigate back to pages you are stuck using the mounts FREE and...