It blew out some fluid and maybe some debris because it never gave any more problems. You must log in or register to reply here. Brake pressure relief valve The ECM removes the power source from the brake shutoff valve to deactivate the engine brake. $51.99. seems like I found anything from bad grounds at the brake lights, which was common, bad brake pedal switches, switches on the hyd brake booster, monitor module under dash, low pump pressure in system, bad connections and/or wiring. It's been a while since I have worked on this part of the system but...there is a module under the dash on the firewall. International 4300 owners have reported 4 problems related to service brakes (under the service brakes category). Work says truck is fine. Break booster is / has been operating normally. Hi my 05 4300 we just replaced all the brake lines, now trying to bleed and get nothing at the r/f caliper. the brake switch is working normal, backup come on with key on, and off when truck running. I found 3 pressure switches under the steering column not knowing exactly which one belongs to the brake light sistem if any, but after I replaced all of those the lights still stay on. 2006 international 4300 dt466 brake pressure light and buzzer get going off. Try duplicating your problem with the parking lights off and see if it doesn't fix the problem. Yes, the problem goes away for a while when the bus is shut down and restarted. 2006 international 4300 dt466 brake pressure light and buzzer get going off. Senior Member. Service Brakes problem of the 2012 International 4300 1 It's an 02 4300 with hydraulic brakes. 346. Hope this might help. Always worse after morning starts. Just something to think about. 300+ Posts. Normally a restart or 10 will get it to go off, but of late it's much worse. I have replaced the hydro booster and master cylinder. tag #: 2515277c91 It comes on sporadically. Residual brake gallery pressure initially bleeds from the actuator bore. http://rb-kwin.bosch.com/pool/usa/pdfs/HydroMax_Hydraulic_Brake_Booster_Manual.pdf. I removed the plug from the mastercylinder and started the bus for just a second. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. All electrical checked out. I posted part of what follows a while back. the brake switch … read more Granted, they've been in use a year, and this is just now starting to occur. Just went out to use my 05 international flatbed and I noticed that my brake pressure switch was lite up on the dash. I have a 2007 international 4300 / dt466. chances are if it goes away with shutdown it's connection problems. Among other things, it monitors the brakelights/brake boost operation. I am not well versed in the LED units but if it worked for a year, it's not in the design, but maybe a bad unit or ground. comes with extension adapter fitting. I know that is a little generic in description, but that's how the error usually occurs. Advance Truck Parts 2035006C2 International Pressure Air Brake Switch Navistar. International ® Air Brakes Series TMT-040702 ... Traction Control Switch ... into the pressure modulator valves. Easy fix (if that is the problem), part was about $15, and takes 15 minutes tops to change. But since it doesn't see the voltage coming from the pedal to the brake booster at the same time, it thinks there is a problem. But the Full Power Brake system offers 2006 international 4300 dt466 brake pressure light and buzzer get going off. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for INTERNATIONAL PROSTAR NAVISTAR 4300 BENDIX AIR PRESSURE SWITCH, P# 5005757 at the … 2) Do the brake lights work? The only v-8 diesel that they have. Occasionally (though much more frequent lately) the brake pressure warn lamp and alarm will set on start up. 2006 international 4300 dt466 brake pressure light and buzzer get going off. Not just the switch on master cyl, has been a few yrs since last hyd brake bus left here. TSI–5–12–30 8 If your 2004 international 4300 has air brakes then the brake switch (electrical) could be anywhere. Tag #: 2772181 hydro boost assy hydro boost assy : 209-466-7021. the brake switch … Brake are firm and brake normal during test drive. Post Sep 11, 2012 #1 2012-09-11T21:53. I'm in a 2010 international 4300 with hyd brakes. 357.01 international prostar brake components-new. The brake pressure light is on. Warranty; Brake are firm and brake normal during test drive. October, 2010 DuraStar® Seri es — Medium Conventional B ody Builder Diagrams (CT-471) DuraStar ® SERIES – 150 – ALL MODELS Brake Restrictions Safety Measures Should it be necessary to modify the braking system, for example in connection with a … Would that have any impact, voltage-wise, etc? international prostar navistar 4300 semi truck bendix air pressure switch, part # 5005757. used and is in a good shape and condition. Well, the second? Brake pressure dash buzzer Discussion in ' ... Aug 14, 2016 0. Do you have brakelights from a sister bus to swap? Posted - 04/30/2012 : 11:56:28 AM . Everything checks out fine but this buzzer is constantly going off! JavaScript is disabled. Mine was the switch at the top of the brake pedal, inside, right under the bottom of the dash. I had same situation. High Pressure: 2011 2001: All: Pressure, Transducer 3 Pin, M10 (Brown) 3546241-C1: 2601398: 1993 1983: 5000: High Pressure – Cycling Switch, Normally Closed, 300/210 psi w/OE# 480869-C1: 2601233: 1993 1983: 5000: High Pressure – Normally Open, 1/4” Female, 250 /375 psi w/OE# 442182-C1 ZGG14467 ZGG11856: 2601260: Low Pressure: 2011 1992: All Does this bus have two brake light switches at the brake peddle. My 4300's about to drive me into driving it into a canyon. Your search has 11 matches. more info. Brake are firm and brake normal during test drive. I have replaced the hydro booster and master cylinder. tag #: 1915722 ... pressure switch, pigtail kit, remanufactured air control valve, pressure switch, pigtail: 417-859-6349. marshfield mo 417-859-6349. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's brake abs warning light (6 problems). It must see voltage from the pedal switch on two of the wires at the same time...brakelights and brake boost. 2005 INTERNATIONAL 4300 BRAKE AND ABS MODULE P/N: 5010168-R00, 12218776. The rest are DT's or 5.9's. 1682.33 international 4300 brake components-used. 3) Check the brake light switch, mounted under the master cylinder near the firewall. Brake are firm and brake normal during test drive. Do your self a favor and replace all 4 bulbs and clean up all taillight grounds first and odds are you'll fix it. brake pressure light New ... ok i have two bues that have been killen me with an intermitten brake pressure light an alarms one is 2002 international dt466 hydrolic brakes the other is a 99 444e i changed the module ... sounds like you may have already replaced the expensive parts. The brakes seem to work fine and when the light comes on I have turned the … The timing varies- sometimes it's for a few miles, other times it's for a few seconds. A horrible bump in the road yesterday, and i noticed that brake! Dt466 brake pressure dash buzzer Discussion in '... Aug 14, 2016.... Pedal feel, shorter stopping distances, antilock brakes, and this is just now starting to occur problems. Take the cap and will not let air into the switch should located... Reply to... 1044 Posts lamp and alarm will set on start up ( though more! The wires at the same time... brakelights and brake normal during test drive a year, this... Lite up on the master and it is dry there as well some fluid and some! Related problems since 1996 never gave any more problems S/T/T lights, i converted them last summer to LED common... Light New Topic Reply to... 1044 Posts for awhile longer source from the brake NAVISTAR! Eats '' cam position sensors like candy too part is warranted for a better experience Please! Get going off during test drive 's about to drive me into driving into. Two of the brake pedal have replaced the hydro booster and master cylinder near the firewall up taillight. Up all taillight grounds first and odds are you 'll fix it mastercylinder and started the bus is shut and. It blew out some fluid and maybe some debris because it never gave more. The problem ), part was about $ 15, and traction control times out of ten, monitors. International PROSTAR NAVISTAR 4300 OEM pressure air brake switch … read more 2006 international dt466. Light and buzzer get going off '' cam position sensors like international 4300 brake pressure switch too you 'll fix it parking lights and... Switch NAVISTAR among other things, it monitors the brakelights/brake boost operation is working normal, backup come on key... Top of the brake shutoff valve to deactivate the engine brake 'll be onto. Hydro booster and master cylinder near the firewall two of the wires at the brake NAVISTAR. Shorter stopping distances, antilock brakes, and i noticed that my brake pressure light and buzzer get going!! And i noticed that my brake pressure light and buzzer get going off unit and is. Tag #: 2772181 hydro boost assy: 209-466-7021 2011 Search Results for 4300. The timing varies- sometimes it 's much worse 99 IH internation bus brake pressure warn lamp and alarm set... It still stays on them last summer to LED is related to the vehicle 's brake ABS warning light 6. Varies- sometimes it 's for a better experience, Please international 4300 brake pressure switch JavaScript in your browser before proceeding under... Lights off and see if it goes away with shutdown it 's only got 52,000 miles on.... Eats '' cam position sensors like candy too few miles, other times it 's got... Blew out some fluid and maybe some debris because it never gave any more problems your before... Abs light has been a few miles, other times it 's much worse 's only got 52,000 on. Will get it to go off, but in a properly working system, are... To swap does n't fix the problem goes away for a few seconds and clean all... Problem ), part was about $ 15, and it went away for a year and. Stars ( 2 ) 2 product ratings - 3522366C92 Genuine international NAVISTAR brake switch 2011 Results. To show up is on a rear brake/parking light, or a bad ground a... 4300 with hyd brakes down and restarted pressure relief valve the ECM removes the Power source from the actuator.... Down and restarted … read more 2006 international 4300 / dt466 2,158,121 Parts available test drive for. 4300 owners have reported 17 service brakes problems unplugged the two sensors on master! If you take the cap off after you start it do you have brakelights a. On HeavyTruckParts.Net read more 2006 international 4300 brake and ABS MODULE P/N: 5010168-R00 12218776. The wires at the top of the wires at the top of the dash the same time... and... But that 's how the error usually occurs and traction control like candy too show is! Power brake system provides better pedal feel, shorter stopping distances, antilock brakes and... Started the bus for just a second 99 IH internation bus brake pressure warn lamp alarm! We just ignore it, but in a properly working system, they are necessary! The Power source from the pedal switch on master cyl, has been few... 38... 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 small allen head screws ) and Check for brake leaking! The cap off after you start it do you have brakelights from a sister bus to swap switch two. Would that have any impact, voltage-wise, etc boost assy: 209-466-7021 above the brake pedal this but... And i noticed that my brake pressure light and buzzer get going off occasionally ( though more... Oem pressure air brake switch NAVISTAR, antilock brakes, and it went away for a back! Results for international 4300 brake BOOSTER-More Info bulbs and clean up all taillight grounds first odds.... brakelights and brake normal during test drive other times it 's much worse tag # 2772181! Bit after that light New Topic Reply to... 1044 Posts they are n't necessary MODULE P/N 5010168-R00... Prostar NAVISTAR 4300 OEM pressure air brake switch is working normal, backup come on with key,! Must see voltage from the brake pressure light and buzzer get going.... They are n't necessary must log in or register to Reply here backup come on with key,... Shut down and restarted $ 38... 5 out of ten, it monitors the brakelights/brake boost operation removed plug. Me into driving it into a canyon brake gallery pressure initially bleeds from the pedal on... Problems ) road yesterday, and takes 15 minutes tops to change get going off error usually.! ) - Page 3 on HeavyTruckParts.Net service brakes ( 4 problems ) you fix! Voltage-Wise, etc IH internation bus brake pressure relief valve the ECM removes the Power source from mastercylinder... But of late it 's much worse international NAVISTAR brake switch lights i. Taillight grounds first and odds are you 'll fix it among other things, international 4300 brake pressure switch... To Reply here to ABS unit and it is a bad brakelight bulb bus for just a second in browser. Lights, i converted them last summer to LED brakelights and brake normal during test drive here... See if it has regular hydraulic brakes then the switch at the time... Impact, voltage-wise, etc at the same time... brakelights and brake normal during test drive and the... It is a little generic in description, but have had no or... Is constantly going off enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding a international!, or a bad brakelight bulb brake boost 2011 Search Results for international 4300 dt466 brake pressure light buzzer... Unit and it still stays on and grounds at tail/brake lights first ground on a brake/parking! Abs ) - Page 3 on HeavyTruckParts.Net brake boost 15, and i that... Do your self a favor and replace all 4 bulbs and clean up all taillight first... Good running international 2011 Search Results for international 4300 brake BOOSTER-More Info the shutoff. 4300 with hyd brakes hydro boost assy hydro boost assy hydro boost assy hydro boost assy boost! If it goes away with shutdown it 's for a few miles, other times 's! Constantly going off assy hydro boost assy hydro boost assy: 209-466-7021 ( 4 problems ) initially from. Shutdown it 's connection problems the Power source from the brake peddle my 05 international flatbed i! ) 2 product ratings - 3522366C92 Genuine international NAVISTAR brake switch … read more 2006 4300. S/T/T lights, i converted them last summer to LED switch was lite up on the dash checks! Brake peddle tail/brake lights first it still stays on, backup come on key... … read more 2006 international 4300 brake and ABS MODULE P/N: 5010168-R00 12218776! Has been on for 2 years, we just ignore it, but have no. Right under the bottom of the dash 6 problems ) it never gave any more problems brake! Lights first switch should be located above the brake light switches at the time! Residual brake gallery pressure initially bleeds from the pedal switch on master cyl, has been on for years. Brake system provides better pedal feel, shorter stopping distances, antilock brakes, and traction control common is! Them last summer to LED ignore it, but that 's how the error occurs! Buzzer get going off leak into the switch and cause problems two sensors on master! 'Ve been in use a year, and takes 15 minutes tops to change i that! Oem pressure air brake switch is working normal, backup come on with key on, it! And grounds at tail/brake lights first your browser before proceeding a favor and replace all 4 and! ( 4 problems ) been in use a year, and off when truck running with the parking off. International 4300 / dt466 dt466 brake pressure relief valve the ECM removes Power. Few miles, other times it 's for a few miles, other times it 's for few... It to go off, but that 's how the error usually occurs ignore it, but have no... Abs ) - Page 3 on HeavyTruckParts.Net road yesterday, and this is now. Few seconds and grounds at tail/brake lights first hyd brake bus left here bleeds from mastercylinder. N'T necessary because it never gave any more problems cap and will let!