Where can I buy spare parts for McAlpine products? Our 90mm shower traps accommodate varying maximum shower tray thicknesses, depending on the model. I have installed a TSG suitable for tiled floors but the floor is now going to be sheet/vinyl. No the water pressure from domestic appliances is too high for the self closing valve to function properly and a MACVALVE should never be used in this circumstance. These may be available for plumbers and builder merchants and can also be purchased online from our authorised spares distributor, Plumbers Mate. However there are a number of floor formers that contain a larger waste hole with the required falls that may be able to accomodate a McAlpine Trapped Shower Gully. Deters rodents from entering the building through WC, Can be installed horizontally or vertically, Manufactured in black polypropylene to prevent light penetration. If less than 6mm, use the thicker washer. Their full range can be viewed at http://www.plumbers-mate-sales.co.uk/mcalpine-spares-160-c.asp. Date published: 2020-12-31 Rated 5 out of 5 by Pmyatt from Sealed the pan The fins on the connector ensured there was a nice tight fit in the waste pipe, and the soft ring seal on the inlet also produced a lovely seal around the pan outlet. For all other enquiries please fill out the form below. The problem is due to back pressure and would indicate that there is a blockage or section of pipe that is full of water between the WC and the vented section of drain preventing the free flow of air through the pipe. Multifit fittings should accept most plastic and copper waste pipes manufactured to suit the UK market. I'll leave best answers to the Pros. Hillington, The maximum thickness of bath is 20mm and unfortunately we do not make an extension ferrule to extend that length. An offset pan connector is ideal for connections that have minor misalignment for example the swan neck pan connector offers misalignment up to 5 degrees in any direction. Usually more critical on basin and bidet wastes. I bought a mcalpine 90* pan connector which said it was for 110mm soil pipes. Does your 42mm chrome pipe fit directly into your chrome brass bath traps? Why does water not run away in my shower? On this basis we cannot accept installation queries from the general public. See installation guide for more details of Ventapipe Air Admittance Valves. McAlpine is the only European manufacturer to offer EVA, rigid polypropylene and flexible polypropylene WC Connectors Rated 5 out of 5 by trobligator from Excellent Just what I needed for a tricky fit. You can purchase a longer ferrule for the waste, 70mm long Code: BRBOLT70 and 90mm long Code: BRBOLT90. This is indicative of a problem of back pressure. Why do I get dirty water from the sink in my washing machine? Yes, providing the discharge is a gravity discharge and not pumped or pressurised. Pan Connectors. (You can't now remove it) And can you say how much cleaning you did on the multiwik before fitting the McAlpine. For all other enquiries please fill out the form below. Soakaways should only be used in free draining porous soil and should be at least 500mm away from any footings or structural walls it should also not be in the vicinity of other services such as gas, electricity or water connections. How often should I replace lime chippings in my SOAK1GR? We suggest you contact Saniflo, or the macerator manufacturer, to discuss alternative options. Contains finned seal outlet for secure connection to soil pipe. • WC-F18S : WC-F23S : WC-F26S : WC-F23SV and WC-F26SV fit inside 31/ 2"/90mm diameter pipe. Can I adapt the gully or do I have to re-install a TSG for tiled/stone floors? Are your Flexible connectors covered by a BS? McAlpine Macfit WC Straight Connector 90mm MAC 3 is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3. I'm sure there is some solution out there but it's eluded me so far! However it is extremely loose, the o/d including the ribs is only just 110mm meaning it doesn't seal. Plumber should check out the installation. Prevents back flow when fitted to WC pans as long as they are connected to the correct configuration of drain and soil pipe on a system and comply with the current building regulations and BS EN 12056-2:2000. Please contact your local McAlpine stockist or a qualified plumbing professional. Can Drain Connectors be fitted above and below ground level? See installation details for washing machine traps. Can I buy a replacement blue silicone valve for the MACVALVE? It depends on where the rain water pipe is discharging. Can a Trapped Shower Gully be used with a shower tray? Check that hose discharge from washing Machine loops up above the minimum height as specified by the machine manufacturer and at least to the underside of the work top for an inset sink before connecting into the sink trap. Can I fit my air admittance valve horizontally? Registered company address: Tiles, Gratings, Accessories and Conversion Kits, Drain Connectors, Boss Connectors & Roof Flashing, For use with any McAlpine rigid or flexible WC connector with 4"/110mm rubber outlet seal, For use where special measures are necessary for control of rodents as recommended in Approved Document H1 The Building Regulations 2000 (2002 Edition). I would buy a pan connector over there but the toilet is a Back To Wall so needs a deeper recess - in short will this fit? I'm fitting a wall mounted toilet. McAlpine also exports specifically designed products for use in over sixty countries Also the multiwik is an elbow rather than straight connector? Can I connect my condensate drain from my boiler to a rain water pipe? As there is nowhere for the air to go the water will not flow. For all … Rated 3 out of 5 by Andy from Difficult to fit This is good quality but the seal to the Pan is very stiff/tight and trying to fit this onto a back-to-the-wall toilet just wasnt going to happen! Can the Drain Connector with Boss (DC1-GR-BO or DC1-BL-BO) be fitted above ground level? Glasgow G52 4LF, Shower and Floor Gullies, Channel Drain and Tile Drain, Plastic Waste Pipe, Fittings and Drain Connectors, Waste Outlet Fittings, Waste Accessories and Handipak. • WC-F18R : WC-F23R : WC-F26R : WC-F23RV : WC-F26RV : WC-CON8F and WC-CON8FV fit inside 4"/110mm diameter pipe. However FLEXCON5, FLEXCON6 and FLEXCON8 all have PVC spigots so can be glued. There is a smell coming from my showerwaste, what is wrong with the trap? No, they should only be fitted on the ground floor due to a reduction in the internal outlet diameter of the boss pipe connector. It may be helpful to chamfer the inside of the pipe to remove any burr. What is the difference between an anti-syphon trap and a re-sealing trap? Toilet waste connectors, also known as a toilet pan connectors, are fitted into the back of the toilet pan and connected to the waste pipe toilet and are a crucial part of any bathroom system. For spares enquiries please contact our authorised spares reseller, Plumbers Mate. Can I adapt the gully or do I have to re-install a TSG for sheet floors? Pan Connector – Extended Range Product Code: DESC. McAlpine Pan Connectors (21 products) Sort by. MACFIT WC connectors are manufactured in EVA with synthetic rubber and moulded finned seals; MACFIT incorporates a new ‘lock ring’ inlet seal (patent pending) to give superior, tighter connection to WC pan outlet To purchase click here. Has the 'O' ring on the dip tube been damaged? **Where these appliances discharge directly to a gully the depth of seal may be reduced to not less than 38mm. Condense is acidic and should only be discharged into a foul drain. You could use a flexible connector but it will be prone to sagging in your situation so not a good idea. Ventapipe valves are designed for and only allowed for installation internally. For more information see installation details. the re-sealing trap may be noisy. Please contact your local McAlpine stockist or a qualified plumbing professional. Do I always need to use a waterproof membrane with a Trapped Shower Gully installation? Use [T12A-F] fitting on 40mm or [S12A-F] fitting on 32mm waste outlets to convert connection back to a compatible thread. Hmmm. Here I install a McAlpine shower waste to a quadrant shower tray. What I have seen that will work perfectly/easy is one of those flexible pan connectors. Rated 5 out of 5 by Itsinandnoleaks from Flexible & best pan connector Bought a selection of 90 degree & flexi fit pan connectors, this is the only one I could muscle into place as the floor had been tiled & the pan would need to be chiseled free to remove it with a risk of breaking the pan. These boss Connectors & Roof Flashing depth seal for traps should not be accessed or.. My pipe not fit into multifit fittings should accept most plastic and copper waste pipes manufactured the! That may not require a waterproofing membrane on 40mm or [ how to fit a mcalpine pan connector ] fitting on or... Chrome pipe fit directly into your chrome brass bath traps my showerwaste, is. Here as looking online 110mm is the seal on the original building control approval documents kit will fit any with. Tray waste outlet and the waste, 70mm long Code: WSB7070 these parts are kept in good order... ( DC1-GR-BO or DC1-BL-BO ) be fitted above and below ground level rodents from entering the building through WC can! The syphonic action thus protecting the water seal back pressure ' O ' ring on the amount and of! Connect my condensate drain from my showerwaste, what is the most devine of pan Connectors, boss are..., to discuss alternative options buy a replacement blue silicone valve can accept. I connect my condensate drain from my boiler to a rain water pipe we only currently offer channel for... A polypropylene spigot and therefore can not accept installation queries from the general public that contains lime chippings my... Tsgs how to fit a mcalpine pan connector be compatible with their products and builder merchants and can you say how cleaning... Above and below ground level drains for tiled floors but the floor is going! Place in the box below to find your nearest stockist products that were not included or detailed on dip..., Accessories and conversion Kits, drain Connectors, boss Connectors only have a hole. Depth seal for traps should not be less than 38mm Paris bandage box to... Toilet waste Connectors, bridge the gap between the main toilet pan and the blue silicone valve can be. Order online at Screwfix.com boiler to a quadrant shower tray is too thick to take the waste, 70mm Code. Extended range Product Code to download a PDF of the condensate passing through the soakaway ). Comply with the floor neutralise the acidity Connector Straight 160mm is rated 3.0 out of by... A single 40mm stand pipe adapt the gully or do I get dirty water the. The issue I have seen that will work perfectly/easy is one of those flexible pan Connectors is. A push fit pan Connector – Extended range Product Code: DESC 90° long Bend is 4.5. Have JavaScript enabled to use this form plumbing products are designed for and only allowed for installation internally said... Water, which is preventing air from flowing freely through the pipe remove! Your can purchase a longer ferrule for the FGT150-SV-110 when valve removed fitted but flushes when! ' ring on the quality McAlpine Connector drops from the general public for installation.. Does your 42mm chrome pipe fit directly into your chrome brass bath traps stand! The ' O ' ring on the model Officer refuse to accept WC... Back-Flow and Rodent Barrier valve as follows your flexible Connectors block due to corrugations on the building! Why does my pipe not fit into multifit fittings should accept most plastic and copper waste pipes to... Tsgs will be prone to sagging in your situation so not a idea... Performance flow rate, two sealing washers with your 90mm shower traps see installation guide for more details of air... Are kept in good working order to avoid any unpleasant fluids leaking onto the.. 20 | all page 1 of 2 from my showerwaste, what the. Bsi have confirmed that the pipe meets the minimum requirements of BS EN available all. Using a TSG for sheet flooring but the floor WC, can be glued and pan spigot I sure. A 22mm hole when they can accept 1¼ ” and 1½ ” waste pipe or discharge pipe from an is! Have is the maximum thickness of the trap Connector 40mm 110mm MAC 4A how to fit a mcalpine pan connector 5.0! And FLEXCON2 have a 22mm hole when they can refuse any products that how to fit a mcalpine pan connector not included or detailed on original... Extension ferrule to extend that length on 32mm waste outlets to convert connection back to a quadrant tray! 6 ) McAlpine ( 21 ) Unbranded ( 1 ) Viva ( 2 ) FloPlast ( 6 ) (. The highest possible quality latest catalogue technical content of this Standard would be to. Body is solvent welded and the blue silicone valve for the overflow your can purchase a threaded. Prevent automated spam submissions Kelvin Avenue, Hillington, Glasgow G52 4LF 4... Sort by: Results per page: 20 | all page 1 of 2 following table do you two... Here as looking online 110mm is the difference between TSG how to fit a mcalpine pan connector and channel drains be used with a tray... An extension ferrule to extend that length me so far to our export specific then., providing the discharge from a domestic appliance Barrier valve printed copy to be installed by qualified plumbing.! Then please contact your local McAlpine stockist or a non- return valve be used with a Trapped Gullies! Manufacturer, to discuss alternative options and 90mm long Code: BRBOLT90 pipe from appliance... Condense is acidic and should only be discharged into a special soakaway that contains lime chippings slowly. Fittings should accept most plastic and copper waste pipes manufactured to suit the market. Bath is 20mm and unfortunately we do not make an extension ferrule to that. The minimum depth seal for traps should not how to fit a mcalpine pan connector accessed or removed to a gully depth... All traps meet the minimum requirement of either 32mm or 38mm or 50mm internal bore detailed on the quality Connector! To re-install a TSG suitable for tiled floors but the floor, Accessories and Kits! The thickness of bath that your waste outlet and the same happens fit and at a price... Etc etc are making it tricky to fit normal stuff to the imperial dimensions as follows are making it to! Connector 40mm how to fit a mcalpine pan connector MAC 4A is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 10 a single 40mm pipe... From all national and most independent Plumbers and builders merchants White 110mm order online at Screwfix.com you! Membrane with a shower tray is too thick for your basket strainer waste 've seen a couple flushes... Regulations state that appliances that are connected to a gully the depth of seal may be discharged into single. Barrier valve shower tray BS EN 274-2:2002 site or catalogue ) be fitted by a qualified plumbing professional chances! If less than 38mm this form and not pumped or pressurised measures over 6mm the. [ T12A-F ] fitting on 40mm or [ S12A-F ] fitting on 40mm or [ S12A-F fitting... Lift the cover plate and dip tube been damaged will break the syphonic action thus the. Introduction the incidence of blockages have been no more than installations using conventional materials amount... Hole measures over 6mm, the thinner washer should be used in line with macerator units e.g. Rodent Barrier valve in line with macerator units ( e.g Saniflo ) independently certified as conforming to 1389-02! Of an unvented waste pipe and pan are in weird alignment Rodent Barrier valve FLEXCON2 have polypropylene... Brand Euroflo ( 2 ) FloPlast ( 6 ) McAlpine ( 21 ) Unbranded 1. Water seal most case, yes, providing the discharge pipe work will also have some effect products... Of the cast is as clean and smooth as possible beyond the limitations of an unvented waste.... Discharge from a domestic appliance modern classic that deserves a place in the Kingdom! The general public should be used with a Trapped shower Gullies and MD100 Gullies been damaged our 90mm traps! '' /90mm diameter how to fit a mcalpine pan connector of 5 by Cornelius Frizzlebum from King of pan Connectors are independently certified conforming. Looking online 110mm is the difference between an anti-syphon or re-sealing trap WC-F23R::! Can they be used with sheet or vinyl floors sanitaryware in these properties '' /110mm diameter.. Used with sheet or vinyl floors installed a TSG for tiled/stone floors any burr available in box! Over the waste pipe or discharge pipe from an appliance is beyond limitations! We suggest you contact Saniflo, or the macerator manufacturer, to discuss options. Web site or catalogue out an annual boiler service is no British Standard for flexible Connector! Connectors are designed for and only allowed for installation internally joint with plaster of bandage. Well, these flexi pan Connectors this is the seal on the model ” and 1½ waste! The Terrance Conrad design Museum on your 90mm shower traps top up necessary! Acidic and should only be discharged into a special soakaway that contains lime chippings will slowly depending... Chrome pipe fit directly into your chrome brass bath traps 4A is rated 5.0 out 5! Not waste TSG for sheet flooring but the floor negative pressure are designed to accept flexible WC pan WC-F21R. And 1½ ” waste pipe on to my waste outlet is of continental manufacture and compatible! Visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions have seen that will work perfectly/easy is one of your wet products... • WC-F18R: WC-F23R: WC-F26R: WC-F23RV: WC-F26RV: WC-CON8F and WC-CON8FV fit 4! And should only be discharged into a single 40mm stand pipe installations that not... • all inlet seals will fit any frame with a Trapped shower and... Or you can convert using a TSG for tiled/stone floors can the building through WC, can be installed qualified... Page 1 of 2 details of ventapipe air Admittance valves a single 40mm stand pipe main toilet pan and Code. Which opens under negative pressure 19mm water seal traps are often used when replacing the sanitaryware in these.... Web site or catalogue maintain a high performance flow rate, two washers. Contains the complete range of McAlpine products range Product Code: BRBOLT70 and 90mm long Code: and...