December 14, 2016 at 11:27 am #1657121. 4.1 out of 5 stars 3. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . Eskimo Ice Fishing Gear OutBreak 650 XD Insulated Hub Shelter 40650 . Eskimo Ice Fishing Gear Fatfish 9416 6 Sided Insulated Hub Shelter FF9416I . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The QuickFish is the original hub-style shelter, and this 5-sided version offers room to spare. Keep Warm All Winter with our Ice Fishing Clothes. The hub design of the QuickFish makes for an easy and quick setup and takedown—only 60 seconds of your time! Buy the selected items together . There’s good reason we haven’t changed much on this shelter over the years—sometimes you just get it right the first time. It is constructed with sturdy hubs, strong poles, and storage pockets that all work together to create a very sturdy tent. Non-Insulated. There was a problem completing your request. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . Show details. Otter and Eskimo, comparable prices. Eskimo FatFish 6120i Insulated Portable Ice Fishing Shelter for 7 Person. $300 to $400. 012642022722. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. Clam Jason Mitchell Legend XL Thermal Flip Over Shelter $ 599.99 (1) Clam Jason Mitchell X200 Thermal Flip Over Shelter. As the innovator of the first pop-up portable ice fishing shelter, Eskimo® knows a thing or two about building the world’s best on-the-go portables. Don’t be fooled by imitation shelters with flimsy hubs, weak poles and cheap fabric. Sturdy poles, easy setup, lightweight, and built to last. 2 Person QuickFish 2 Ice Fishing Shelter. 3 Person. $149 × Eskimo. Capacity. Eskimo Outbreak 450I Insulated Pop-Up Hub-Style Ice Fishing Shelter, Oversized Extra Large Door, 7… Best of all, its all-access, full panel door makes loading and unloading quicker and easier, so you can focus on fishing. Out of stock. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 2-3 Person. 18734 Eskimo 2 Ice Anchor Power Drill Adapter Pair Anchors Ice Fishing Shelter. Please call us for assistance at 1-800-346-0019. Just like the smaller Eskimo Ice Fishing Shelters, it has a hub design that takes around 60 seconds to erect. 7-9 Person. Waconia, MN. Features: The 60-second pop-up hub design makes set-up and takedown quick and easy. Skip to the end of the images gallery . There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. $200 to $300. Free Cover w/ Purchase ($59.99 Value) Free Eskimo Sierra Travel Cover with Purchase of Eskimo Sierra Thermal Ice House Eskimo Sierra Thermal Sled Shelter $ 449.99 (2) Clam Jason Mitchell Legend XL Thermal Flip Over Shelter. Eskimo Ice Fishing Gear Outbreak 250 XD - Strorm Shield 40250 Outbreak 250XD Do not trip. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. This product is currently out of stock. The Outbreak 250XD features an oversized, trip proof door that fully zips down to the ice. 4-5 Person. 4-5 person. Share this item . Connect straps to shelter hubs for extra-secure tie-downs New (6) from $19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Storage pockets keep your fishing gear handy. 012642022708. Both are nice shelters and I don't have a preference. Eskimo Sierra Thermal Sled Shelter. Price: $369.99 + $9.99 shipping: Customers who bought this item also bought. THKFISH Ice Fishing Lures Ice Fishing Jigs Ice Fishing Gear Hard Fishing Lures Ice ... Vendetta Precision Ice Auger Adapter - Stainless Steel - Strikemaster/Mora/Lazer/Es... VGEBY Ice Fishing Tip Up, Portable Compact Ice Fishing Rigger Floating Tip-ups, Eskimo 34789 Plaid Folding Ice Fishing Chair, Eskimo 34840 Plaid XL Tripod Ice Fishing Stool, Buffalo Plaid Red/Black, XL Tripod Stool (Plaid XL Tripod Stool). Eskimo. Keyfit Tools Power Anchor (8 Pack) Self Drilling Stakes for Pop-Up Portable Ice Fis... Eskimo Flag Chaser Glove, Gray/Black, Medium/Large. Gray. Qty. Share this item . Sometimes the original is tough to beat. The QuickFish 5i has 5 sides to its story, and lots of room inside. 40650. Skip to the end of the images gallery . The Quickish 6i gets the job done, time and time again. Eskimo Buffalo Chopper Mitt, Gray/Plaid, Medium/Large. The 6i is a warm insulated shelter that features a sturdy construction, easy setup, and is built to last. Style. Please try your search again later. Share this item . 2 Person QuickFish 2 Ice Fishing Shelter. Forget frabill. The QuickFish™ Series is the original and still the best. Keep your sled and shelter seperate. The QuickFish is the original when it comes to hub-style ice fishing shelters. Despite its large size, it’s super easy to set up and take down. $100 to $200. Whether you're going out for the evening bite, a full Saturday on the ice, or camping on the lake for the weekend, you’ll be more comfortable in a FatFish. 3-4 Person. Add to Cart. This superior quality material ensures the shelter’s durability while keeping you warmer so you can enjoy fishing in comfort. SKU. I've had frabill, otter, and eskimo shelters. Add all three to Cart Add all three to List. The QuickFish 3 gets the job done, time and time again. When it comes to some things, having a wide-bottom isn’t necessarily better, but when it comes to an ice fishing shelter the opposite is true. Style. Add to Wish List. Swap furniture items in our full experience. Own an original, own a QuickFish. 012642002144. Add to Wish List. You can rest assured that when you are outdoors combating the real world scenarios of ice fishing, you will have a product that will survive the test of time in Eskimo. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Removable velcro windows. Skip to the end of the images gallery . The 5i also features Eskimo’s exclusive IQ fabric; IQ stands for insulated/quilted, which means you won’t get cold on the ice. I don't use a snow machine so I drag my sleds. Response must be less that 100,000 characters. Pop-Up. Please try again. Notify me when this product is in stock . Down to MY personal preference. Qty. Kevin Pail from Ice Team shows how to properly put up a hub shelter for ice fishing. The Eskimo Quickfish 2 Hub Style Ice Fishing Tent is a popular ultra portable option for an ice fishing shelter. Please try again. 5 out of 5 stars (67) 67 product ratings - 18734 Eskimo 2 Ice Anchor Power Drill Adapter Pair Anchors Ice Fishing Shelter. Posts: 70. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . $500 to $600. 6 Person. Eskimo boasts that setup is only 60 seconds. Eskimo Ice Fishing Gear 60th Anniversary Fatifish Insulated Hub Shelter Plaid 41960 Visit the Eskimo Store. Skip to the end of the images gallery . Eskimo 35000 Ice Fishing Sled Shelter Batter Tray, Black, one Size. or Best Offer. Insulated Top. 40450. Refine view all. Own an original, own a QuickFish. Own an original, own a Quickfish. The QuickFish is the original when it comes to hub-style ice fishing shelters. There's good reason we haven't changed much on this shelter over the years-sometimes you just get it right the first time. I was looking at the otter xth cabin or eskimo quickfish 3i as possible options. – any that are better quality than others? Eskimo Quickfish 3IT Ice Fishing Hub Shelter-Eskimo originated the category of Pop-Up Portables. SKU. 5.0 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. There are 0 customer reviews and 4 customer ratings. SKU. $549 × Eskimo. The Quickish 6i gets the job done, time and time again. Over $600. It allows you to carry the ice fishing tent on your back without the use of an ATV or snowmobile to tow it. Eskimo Ice Fishing Gear Outbreak 250 XD Insulated Hub Shelter 40250 . Eskimo. Unable to add item to List. Are all the hub shelters pretty much the same design? Insulation. Details . Eskimo FatFish Series Pop-Up Portable Ice Fishing Shelter, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Winterial 6-7 Person Teepee Tent, 12' x 12' for Family Camping or Festivals with Wi... Piscifun ICX Precision Ice Fishing Reel-2.6:1 Inline Freespool Ice Fishing Reel Ult... Athletico Baseball Bucket Cover Organizer - Baseball Bucket Bag with Padded Seat (B... Family Camping Tunnel Tent Top Canopy Cover for Car Trailer BBQ Waterproof Portable... Green Elephant Pop Up Utilitent – Privacy Portable Camping, Biking, Toilet, Shower,... ION 18910 Auger Quick Release with Anchor Drill Adapter. 64 sq ft fishing area. 3-4 Person Insulated Single Hub Ice Fishing Shelter. Insulated ice fishing tent will keep your small group protected from the elements perfectly. In stock. Participant. In stock. Fully-Insulated. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Eskimo 5i ice shelter. Out of stock. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Price. Retail $349.99 Sale $314.99. $45.99 $ 45. FREE Shipping. $20.35 $ 20. Reinforced corners for strength and durability. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reliable YKK quality zippers. Add to Wish List. Easy 60-second set up and take down. Shelters. The hub design of the QuickFish makes for an easy and quick setup and takedown. Add to Wish List. Please call us for assistance at 1-800-346-0019. Shelters Filter. It covers a total area of 68 square feet, making it the biggest ice fishing shelter in Eskimo’s range. This Eskimo Outbreak hub ice shelter features StormShield TM insulated fabric that will trap and retain heat and is abrasion-resistant. Removable windows allow you to adjust your shelter’s ventilation. Retail $429.95 Sale $386.96. Call or text . More Buying Choices $39.95 (2 new offers) Eskimo Outbreak Pop-up Portable Insulated Ice Fishing Shelter. Details . $29.99. Free shipping. Eskimo 32150 Outbreak 450 Pop-Up Hub-Style Eisangeln Shelter, übergroße extra große Tür, 75 Quadratmeter Angelbereich, extra hoch: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit Sled Style. The Eskimo Outbreak 250XD Hub Ice Fishing Shelter is the perfect shelter to keep you warm and comfortable during your time on the ice. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Share this item . Eskimo is for and about one thing: the ice angler. Add to Cart. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Eskimo 5i hub shelter - $275 (Spooner) View larger image Ad id: 711198454893414: Views: 1: Price: $275.00. 1 Person. Frequently bought together + + Total price: $379.93. Adjustable shelter’s ventilation is made possible thanks to the 4 detachable hook and loop windows. Used three times. The pop-up shelter and self-tapping ice anchors all fit into a bag that you can easily carry on your back. FF9416I. The Eskimo Quickfish 6i Hub Ice Fishing Shelter is a warm insulated shelter that features a sturdy construction, easy setup, and is built to last. The QuickFish is the original when it comes to hub-style ice fishing shelters. $400 to $500. This product is currently out of stock. or Best Offer . Select another color to get back on track. Notify me when this product is in stock . Style. Eskimo QuickFish Series Pop-Up Portable Ice Fishing Shelter, Eskimo Outbreak 450I Insulated Pop-Up Hub-Style Ice Fishing Shelter, Oversized Extra Large Door, 75 Square Feet of Fishable Area, Extra Tall, 600 Denier Gray Interior, 139 x 138 x 80 inches, Black/Red, Eskimo Outbreak Pop-up Portable Insulated Ice Fishing Shelter, Eskimo Evo Series Portable Flip Style Ice Shelter with Pop Up Hub Sides, Eskimo Grizzly Series Sled Ice Fishing Shelter & Accessories, Eskimo 35000 Ice Fishing Sled Shelter Batter Tray, Black, one Size, Eskimo 30611 Ice Shelter Coat Hooks, Black, Standard, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Eskimo Sierra Series Portable Ice Fishing Flip Style Shelter, Outsunny Portable 4-6 People Pop-up Ice Fishing Shelter Tent, for -40°F with Carry Bag & Oxford Fabric Build 116.25", CLAM 14475 C-360 2-3 Person Lightweight Portable Pop Up Ice Fishing Angler Thermal Hub Shelter Tent with Anchors, Tie Ropes, and Carrying Bag, CLAM 14478 C-890 5-6 Person 11.5 Foot Lightweight Portable Pop Up Ice Fishing Angler Thermal Hub Shelter Tent w/Anchors, Tie Ropes, and Carrying Bag, Nordic Legend 4-9 Person Portable Ice Fishing Shelter with 2 Big Doors-Diamond Door Guard System, THUNDERBAY Ice Cube 3 Man Portable Ice Shelter, THUNDERBAY Ice Cube Two Man Instant Shelter, Outsunny 2 Person Pop Up Clam Ice Fishing Tent Portable Shelter - Red, Nordic Legend 3 Person Ice Shelter with 300D Heavy Duty Fabric, Nordic Legend 6 Sided Insulated ICE SHELTER KIT W/2 Chair, ICE Anchor Drill Adapter and MESH Storage, Tangkula Ice Fishing Shelter, Pop-up Portable Ice Shanty Tent for 2-3 Person, Waterproof Ice Shelter w/Carrier Bag, Detachable Ventilated Windows & Zippered Door for Ice Fishing, Black, PEXMOR Ice Fishing Shelter, Pop-up Hub-Style for 2-3 Person, w/Portable Carrying Bag, Detachable Ventilated Windows, Zippered Door, Waterproof Oxford Fabric, Popsport 2/3/4/8 Person Ice Fishing Shelter Tent 300d Oxford Fabric Portable Ice Shelter Strong Waterproof Ice Fish Shelter for Outdoor Fishing, Outsunny 4 Person Waterproof Insulated Portable Pop-Up Ice Fishing Shelter with 2 Doors - Blue, Rusk Two-Tall Extra Tall Two to Three Person Hunting Blind, Palmyth Magnetic Leather Ice Fishing Gloves Convertible Mittens Ski Gloves with Thinsulate 3M Warm for Cold Weather and Winter Men Women Photography Snow Shooting, Durasage Lightweight Portable Personal Steam Sauna Spa for Weight Loss, Detox, Relaxation at Home, 60 Minute Timer, 800 Watt Steam Generator, Chair Inlcuded - Gray, Eskimo 15300 QuickFlip 1 Portable Flip Style Ice Fishing Shelter with 50" Sled & Tripod Chair, 1 Person, CLAM X600 X Series Thermal 5-7 Person 6 Sided Outdoor Portable Pop Up Winter Ice Fishing Shelter Tent, CLAM 3-4 Person Lightweight Pop Up Ice Fishing Tent, Outsunny Portable 2-4Person Pop-up Ice Shelter Insulated Ice Fishing Tent with Ventilation Windows and Carry Bag, Guide Gear Insulated Ice Fishing Shelter, 6' x 6', Eskimo Quickfish 3 Pop-up Portable Ice Shelter, 3 person, Shappell WH6500 Wide House 6500 Ice Shelter, CLAM 10947 Stealth Spearfisher Thermal 9 Foot Pop Up Ice Sight Fishing Spearfishing Shelter, Black, Eskimo Universal Tray Table 30610 Fits Grizzly and Apex Shelters, Black/Grey, Eskimo Hand Auger with Dual Flat Blades, 6 - 8 Inch, CLAM 14474 C-360 2-3 Person 6 Foot Lightweight Portable Pop Up Ice Fishing Angler Hub Shelter Tent with Anchors, Tie Ropes, and Carrying Bag, Goplus Portable Ice Shelter Pop-up Ice Fishing Tent Shanty 3-4 Person with Bag and Ice Anchors Red, Happybuy Ice Fishing Shelter 2 3 4 8 Person Pop-up Ice Fishing Shelter Waterproof Portable Ice Tent for Outdoor Fishing (Red for 2 Person), Otter 201110 Xth Pro Cabin Thermal Hub (Thermaltec), PEXMOR Ice Fishing Shelter, Pop-up Hub-Style for 2 Person, w/Portable Carrying Bag, Detachable Ventilated Windows, Zippered Door, Black Waterproof Oxford Fabric. 99. The ice tight fabric has a 59% higher thread count than many of the leading comparable shelters out on the market. $14.99. Shelter Type. I don't like sled/popup combos. Style. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This item: Eskimo Ice Shelter Accessories $24.99. It’s fully insulated and features 300 Denier IQ Fabric which has a 59% higher thread count than its competitors. 4.8 out of 5 stars 46. Eskimo Ice Fishing Gear OutBreak 450XD Insulated Hub Shelter 40450 . 012642022739 . $449.99 Lakco 700 Slush Skimmer 12” 4.5 out of 5 stars 220 #1 Best Seller in Fishing Bait Traps. Built to Protect You from the Elements. 2 Person. Only 1 left . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Eskimo FatFish Series Pop-Up Portable Ice Fishing Shelter, Eskimo Outbreak Pop-up Portable Insulated Ice Fishing Shelter, Eskimo QuickFish Series Pop-Up Portable Ice Fishing Shelter. The Eskimo Outbreak 650XD Hub Ice Shelter is a perfectly sized shelter for up to seven anglers. 108x108x108. Eskimo Ice Fishing Gear 60th Anniversary Fatifish Insulated Hub Shelter Plaid 41960, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Eskimo Shelter Accessories for Your Every Need. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . 40250. The QuickFish 6 get FREE Shipping. Own an original, own a QuickFish. Black. Details . These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Perfect for … LUCKY Handheld Fish Finder Portable Fishing Kayak Fishfinder Fish Depth Finder Fish... Eskimo 28345 Replacement Ice Auger Blades. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 5-7 Person. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Poor quality and overpriced compared to the other two. clear. Like new. 5 Person. Sturdy poles, easy setup, lightweight, and built to last. Collection. More Buying Choices $19.99 (5 new offers) Eskimo Universal Tray Table 30610 Fits Grizzly and Apex Shelters, Black/Grey. Details . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Comparison of the Clam Bigfoot XL2000 and the Eskimo Fatfish 949. Chris Ellingboe. The Eskimo QuickFlip 2 is a high end ice fishing shelter from Eskimo. 35. Simple and inexpensive ice fishing shelter made for 2 people, but not significantly insulated. Comes with easy-to-carry backpack - everything fits comfortably for easy transport. Eskimo Outbreak 450I Insulated Pop-Up Hub-Style Ice Fishing Shelter, Oversized Extra Large Door, 75 Square Feet of Fishable Area, Extra Tall, 600 Denier Gray Interior, 139 x 138 x 80 inches, Black/Red. SKU. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Free shipping. Eskimo Ice Shelter Hubs. There’s good reason we haven’t changed much on this shelter over the years—sometimes you just get it right the first time. 7 seasons ice fishing now under my belt. 9 watching. Interior Color. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Hunting Tree Stands, Blinds & Accessories.