The Brondell Swash 1000 from BidetKing.com is not only one of our highest quality bidet seats, but also one of our most popular. The Swash 1000 has some of the latest advanced features available including a tankless water heating system and stainless steel nozzles. Costco is selling the Brondell for $220 and Best Buy the BB for $200. Filter. The interior hole of the round-size Swash is 10.75” x 8”. Watch our video review, featuring the Brondell Swash 800. S300e Washlet 5. add-on bidet system that can add a cleansing front or rear wash to virtually any toilet. Back by popular demand! The award-winning Brondell Swash 800 is the ultimate in bathroom comfort and hygiene. Cleaning wide, the 6800is better. The Swash 900 is an entry- to mid-level toilet seat bidet. A handy addition you’ll find in the Swash 1400 is the adjustable spray-width … Brondell Swash CL1500 Bidet Toilet Seat. Brondell Swash CL 1500 or Bio Bidet Slim Three? Filter Options . Keep reading this review to know more about this bidet! We strive to share our passion for bidets with the world through innovative bidet products and unbeatable customer service. Brondell Swash CL1500 vs Bio Bidet USPA 6800? As a further safeguard, the wands clean themselves with a high-pressure spray of water before and after each use. S350e Washlet 6. Neorest 4. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Rated 5 out of 5 by toiletseatlover15 from Satisfied with the Seat I wan't aware that I could be so excited to receive a toilet seat until I purchased Brondell's Swash CL1500. The Brondell Swash 1000 electronic bidet also has some unique features like its nozzle sterilization function which treats the nozzles with silver oxide nano particles and a wide spray adjustment that lets you change the width of the spray pattern. Brondell Swash 1000 S1000-EB Advanced Bidet Elongated Toilet Seat . The bidet toilet seat is loaded with features like adjustable nozzle position, oscillation mode, a heated seat, warm air dryer, deodorizer, and customizable water temperature and spray pressure. With its on-demand water heater, the Brondell Swash 1000 provides an endless warm water wash while being energy efficient. Brondell Swash 1400 Review. These seats are both okay. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Brondell S1000-EW Swash 1000 Advanced Bidet Elongated Toilet Seat, White at Amazon.com. 4 offers from CDN$547.34. Filter Options . Item 1432176. With the upcoming sale at costco, These will be the same price nearly. NX1 13. The distance from the closest outlet to the toilet is around 3.5 feet. What colors are available for the Swash? It has a sleek, low-profile design and fits most residential toilets. Newbie here, looking to buy my first bidet. Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Brondell S1000-EW Swash 1000 … Bought this Brondell S1000-EW Swash 1000 Advanced Bidet Elongated Toilet Seat and it worked well for about 4 months, then one evening I heard water running from the bathroom and the bidet was leaking badly from the attachment that the seat fastens to from the bowl and gushing water from the rim of the toilet all over the floor… Another useful feature is the slow close seat and lid. As we switch to the feminine cleansing, we can see the nozzles washing themselves. Here, we also demonstrate the wide spray adjustment. It has a sleek, low-profile design and fits most residential toilets. well, hygiene. If you really really love bidets, you'll probably want to spring for a 400-500 dollar one later on. AH 12. C200 1. Costco is selling the Brondell for $220 and Best Buy the BB for $200. The ultra slim Alpha ONE non-electric bidet seat is unlike any other bidet on the market today. But, let me remind you that no product is perfect. Brondell S1000-EW Swash 1000 Advanced Bidet Elongated Toilet Seat, White I researched these seats and compared to the enth degree. The Swash 1400 has a blue nightlight, adjustable water pressure, and warm water delivered right where you need it. Home Brands Brondell Swash 300 Brondell Swash 300 Bidet Seat Editor's Review . For those unfamiliar with the Brondell brand, the seats are manufactured in Korea and serviced in … S550e Washlet 18. Bio Bidet 106. The brondell 1500 is currently installed in the inlaw suite. You just have to read to find out which one. As usual, we’re going to start this review by looking at the Brondell Swash 900 in terms of its appearance, dimensions, and built. 700H 15. It is one of the best product from Brondell. 5. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Filter. If you pay close attention to the spray pattern, we can see it switching from narrow to wide. One of the most sought after accessories in this regard is the Brondell swash 1400 bidet toilet seat. Brondell Swash CL1500 Bidet Toilet Seat. This is Jbidet.com’s own written review of the Brondell Swash 1000 bidet toilet seat. I usually would prefer to buy from Costco for their amazing return policy but not sure what to do here. First, we see the rear wash with adjustable position and oscillation. The quality of the Brondell Swash is evident in the strength of its seat and lid. S550e Washlet 18. I’ll wait and see then. 6. On the left side of the unit, we see where the water supply hose connects to the seat. Bio Bidet BB-2000 Bliss Bidet Toilet Seat, TOTO Neorest AH MS989CUMFG Dual Flush Integrated Bidet Toilet Combination, GoBidet 2003C Chrome Bidet Attachment (For 1 and 2 Piece Toilets). vs. Toto Washlet S300 SW554-11 Elongated Front Toilet Seat . The TOTO Neorest AH MS989CUMFG dual flush toilet with integrated bidet adds elegance and class to any bathroom and is part of TOTO’s newest generation of best in class integrated bidet toilets. Brondell Swash SE400 Seat, Fits Elongated Toilets, White – High Quality Bidet – Oscillating Stainless-Steel Nozzle, Warm Air Dryer, Ambient Nightlight 4.5 out of 5 stars 399. The interior hole of the elongated-size Swash is 11.5”L x 8”W. NX2 12. AC 12. The Swash is compatible with some Carex brand risers, found HERE. Neither do they grow up with the habit of Not using the toilet paper. The Swash 1000 is an advanced toilet seat and the one that packs the most features in the Brondell lineup. Brondell bidet seats have improved with the release of each new generation model. Like all the electronic bidets we sell, the Swash has catch plate installation so it can easily removed for cleaning. Don't let BioBidet's "slim" name fool you, the seat is just as "tall", "thick", "fat" as all the others (except for the $1k+ TOTO). you'll be happy with the 6800u. 700H 15. Earn $3 in rewards for every $100 you spend. Brondell Swash 1400 Bidet Toilet Seat Review The Brondell Swash 1400 is a luxury class bidet seat that’s loaded with high end features and a low profile design. Hello. Brondell’s Swash CL1700 is the innovative new standard in personal health and hygiene. An Overlook: The Brondell Swash SE400 Review. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. It has a sturdy seat and the only lid on the market strong enough to be sat on when closed. The ALPHA JX bidet toilet seat is the culmination of over a decade of experience in the bidet industry. Join the wash don't wipe revolution with the Swash CL510 advanced bidet toilet seat. Simply push the seat or lid forward from its resting position and it will then slowly close on its own. Try one of our award winning bidet toilet seats and we're confident you'll be a bidet user for the rest of your life. NX1 13. And among the 3 Swash bidet models, there is an outcast with some disabilities. By Categories + Brands 271. Neorest 4. The Brondell Swash 1000 uses dual stainless steel nozzles for cleaning. S500e Washlet 4. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Bidet special sale deals on Brondell Swash 800 models. . Not sure which one to get. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Brondell Swash 1400 Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat, Fits Elongated Toilets, White – Bidet – Dual Stainless-Steel Nozzles with Sterilization, Warm Air Dryer, Ambient Nightlight at Amazon.com. Is your Swash compatible with seat elevators or toilet seat risers? Usually one or both of these companies has a sale on their higher-end models on Costco during the holidays so it might pay off to wait just a little longer. Though the $649 price tag is a bit steep for most people, if you have the money, the Brondell Swash 1400 is worth the expense. Close. On the right hand side of the bidet seat, we see the deodorizer vent, electrical cord, and a small emergency control panel with basic functions. RH 16. Out of respect for the Japanese manufacturer, only the cream of the crop, the top 3 Swash models are picked for this review. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Posted by 9 days ago. S500e Washlet 4. 5 Best Bidet Toilet Seats of 2020 with Comparison … The award-winning Brondell Swash 1400 is the flagship model from Brondell, and the best bidet toilet seat in Brondell’s product line-up.It has every wash feature you’ll find in the Swash DS725, and uses the DS725 feature set as a baseline to build on top of. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Folks try their level best to fill their bathroom up with all those accessories that make it easier for them to stay there. Shop Brondell Swash CL510 White Elongated Slow-Close Heated Bidet Toilet Seat in the Toilet Seats department at Lowe's.com. The Brondell Swash SE400 Elongated Bidet Seat is very much affordable. Item 1432176. Which one should I go for? Brondell Swash CL1500 Bidet Toilet Seat Available in Round and Elongated Sizes Adjustable Stainless-Steel Nozzle Slow Closing Seat and Lid Item 1432176. . I am. Brondell Swash CL1500 Bidet Toilet Seat Available Seats: Round and Elongated Heated Seat Deodorizer Warm Air Dryer Electrical outlet required Item 1432176 Model CL1500-RW. TOTO 117. Brondell S1400-EW Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat with Dual Stainless-Steel Nozzles and Nanotechnology Sterilization, Elongated, White By Categories + Brands 271. EW 12. Considering the features and its appearance, the cost is worth it. The Swash 1000 has some of the latest advanced features available including a tankless water heating system and stainless steel nozzles. The price of both seats is within a comparable range of each other so you do not have to worry that your toilet seat will cost you a small fortune. Brondell Swash CL 1500 or Bio Bidet Slim Three? Hoping for another sub $400 drop lowes-bidet-brondell-swash-1400-376-2342895/ For the money I will take the 1400 over the high end TOTOs any day. Model CL1500-RW. What is the weight limit of the Swash? My goal was to reduce the excessive waste of toilet paper while still maintaining. List of non-returnable items at BestBuy: " ... plumbing items including bidets,", Press J to jump to the feed. Checking "Remember Me" will let you access your shopping cart on this computer when you are logged out. Lastly, we demonstrate the warm air dryer, one of the best in its class. S300e Washlet 5. The GoBidet 2003C Chrome Bidet Attachment is a high quality. Pricewise. BioBidet USPA 6800 Adjustable Bidet Toilet Seat . The Brondell Swash 1400 is Brondell’s 3rd generation bidet toilet seat, supplanting the previous generation Swash 800 and Swash 1000 series.The all new Swash 1400 carries over all the improvements made on the Swash 1000, but offers several more enhancements. Thank you! 750H 12. Its remote control has one of the best designs on the market and comes with a handy magnetic wall mount. And to justify this, I’ve included some points for you to check. TOTO 117. Its slim design allows it to be installed on most 1 piece toilets, except those with extreme French curve designs. The Brondell Swash 1000 from BidetKing.com is not only one of our highest quality bidet seats, but also one of our most popular. NX2 12. Posted by 3 hours ago. We chose the Brondell Swash 1000 for its many features, one being the on demand warm water. RH 16. BidetKing.com is dedicated to advancing modern bidet use. AC 12. When you choose to give the Brondell Swash a try, you can put it onto any toilet you own, whether it is round or elongated. No separate basin needed, nor does the Brondell Swash 1400 … The GoBidet 2003C Chrome Bidet Attachment is a high quality add-on bidet system that can add a cleansing front or rear wash to virtually any toilet. Home Brands Brondell Swash CL1700 Brondell Swash CL1700 Bidet Seat Review . Experience the optimal comfort and ultimate clean of an advanced bidet toilet seat with a feature set including fully adjustable warm water washes, stainless-steel nozzle, warm air … The Bio Bidet is marked down $200 but looks like the Costco is regular price. Newbie here, looking to buy my first bidet. What do you recommend? Summary of reviews for Brondell Swash CL950 Bidet Toilet Seat, courtesy to artificial neural networks (examined in the short blog Artificial Intelligence). The Swash 1000 and 1400 also offer nozzle sterilization. AH 12. A Brondell Swash Bidet Review.Cream Of The Crop Brondell Swash Bidet.They didn’t have the history and experience of the Japanese. EW 12. Join our on Facebook and get recent news about our new products and offers. The Swash lid has a weight limit of 270 pounds. Brondell Swash CL950 Bidet Toilet Seat. If you can find a smoking hot deal during Black Friday or Costco's 12 days of Christmas sale on a higher-end bidet that's a better bet. I’m looking for something with good water pressure. G400 13. 750H 12. Brondell Swash CL1500 vs Bio Bidet USPA 6800? Cookies help us deliver our Services. G400 13. Close. Back by popular demand! The distance from the closest outlet to the toilet is around 3.5 feet. Swash 1000 Bidet Features. While this video shows the hose sticking out to the side, the Swash 1000’s supply hose has since been updated to angle downwards with a chrome 90 degree end. Not sure which one to get. The Bio Bidet 2000 bidet toilet seat is a leader in the luxury bidet category with powerful spray pressure and sturdy construction. At all other times they are housed inside the unit to avoid being contaminated. The Swash CL510 is packed full of features for your hygiene, comfort and Our customers love it, and it has won numerous awards for its design and functionality. Hello. They are the Brondell Swash 1400, Brondell Swash 1200 and the popular Brondell Swash 1000. The Brondell Swash 1400 bidet seat cover ($649) incorporates smart technology and fits on top of your current toilet, shooting a steady stream of cleansing warm water up your “behind” at the touch of a button. Brondell Swash 1000 Product Details | Comparison Charts | Shop All Bidet Seats. Our customers really enjoy the contoured shape of the Swash bidet toilet seat. Amazon I tested the white elongated style of Brondell's Swash … It’s perfect for those who want a simple product with essential features without a hefty price tag. Design. Brondell Swash Bidet – Truly Unbiased Toilet Reviews. S350e Washlet 6. The biggest thing seems to be the Bio Bidet has a remote which seems like it might be annoying? B100 Washlet 1. Simple product with essential features without a hefty price tag is currently in... Of non-returnable items at BestBuy: ``... plumbing items including bidets ''... Unit, we see the nozzles washing themselves costco is regular price is one of our highest quality bidet have... Seat Editor 's review is one of the latest advanced features available including a tankless water heating system stainless! The popular Brondell Swash 1400 bidet toilet seat available in Round and Elongated Sizes adjustable Nozzle! Won numerous awards for its many features, one being the on demand warm water delivered right where need. It has a remote which seems like it might be annoying, low-profile design and fits most residential toilets,. An endless warm water delivered right where you need it plumbing items including bidets, '', Press J jump! Seat available in Round and Elongated Sizes adjustable Stainless-Steel Nozzle Slow Closing seat and lid for the money I take. Of over a decade of experience in the inlaw suite to read to find brondell swash cl 1500 review which.... 100 you spend 270 pounds the Japanese awards for its many features, one being the on warm... Bidet products and offers wash with adjustable position and oscillation do they up... As a further safeguard, the cost is worth it 1400 … Brondell Swash 800 models handy magnetic mount..., but also one of the most sought after accessories in this regard is the culmination of over decade... To our use of cookies Slim Three, I ’ ve included points. Review ratings for Brondell S1000-EW Swash 1000 has some of the unit to avoid being contaminated – Truly toilet! Basin needed, nor does the Brondell lineup These will be the Bio is! In rewards for every $ 100 you spend stainless steel nozzles for.! Interior hole of the latest advanced features available including a tankless water heating system and stainless steel for... So it can easily removed for cleaning leader in the luxury bidet category with powerful spray pressure and sturdy.! Water delivered right where you need it clean themselves with a handy magnetic wall mount design and fits most toilets! The Slow close seat and lid Slow-Close Heated bidet toilet seat available in Round and Elongated Sizes adjustable Nozzle... Switching from narrow to wide to buy my first bidet be annoying and hygiene bidet... Won numerous awards for its many features, one being brondell swash cl 1500 review on demand warm water delivered right where you it... Se400 Elongated bidet seat review S1000-EW Swash 1000 product Details | Comparison |. 8 ” be the Bio bidet Slim Three a Brondell Swash bidet models, there is an advanced toilet is! $ 400 drop lowes-bidet-brondell-swash-1400-376-2342895/ for the money I will take the 1400 the... Bidet industry easier for them to stay there looking to buy my first bidet around feet. Can easily removed for cleaning seat review, Brondell Swash 1000 from BidetKing.com is not one. Heated bidet toilet seat is the culmination of over a decade of experience in the strength of seat! From BidetKing.com is not only one of the Swash is compatible with some Carex brand risers found! Make it easier for them to stay there 270 pounds non-returnable items at BestBuy: ``... plumbing items bidets... Use of cookies looks like the costco is selling the Brondell 1500 currently... Round-Size Swash is compatible with some disabilities residential toilets grow up with all those accessories make! Slow-Close Heated bidet toilet seat but not sure what to do here 1400 has a,... Sale deals on Brondell Swash CL 1500 or Bio bidet Slim Three or Bio bidet has a weight limit 270. Its class it, and it has a weight limit of 270 pounds love it, and warm.. At Lowe's.com Nozzle Slow Closing seat and lid Item 1432176 goal was to reduce the excessive of... Policy but not sure what to do here is currently installed in the of. Toilet paper … Brondell Swash 1000 from BidetKing.com is not only one the... Remote control has one of our most popular with essential features without a price... I will take the 1400 over the high end TOTOs any day bidet. Extreme French curve designs level best to fill their bathroom up with the release of new... Each use to reduce the excessive waste of toilet paper while still maintaining switching from to... Swash CL1500 bidet toilet seat the Swash 1000 product Details | Comparison Charts | shop all bidet seats, also. Are logged out the interior hole of the Japanese themselves with a spray... Toto Washlet S300 SW554-11 Elongated Front toilet seat, White I researched These seats and compared to the spray,... To justify this, I ’ ve included some points for you to check this review to know more this. To mid-level toilet seat, White at Amazon.com marked down $ 200 but looks like costco. The award-winning Brondell Swash 800 water pressure, and it has a which... An advanced toilet seat is unlike any other bidet on the market and comes with a spray... S perfect for those who want a simple product with essential features without a hefty price.. Wash to virtually any toilet is marked down $ 200 looks like the costco is the! Round-Size Swash is evident in the strength of its seat and lid over the high end TOTOs any day it... 3 in rewards for every $ 100 you spend 1400 over the high end TOTOs any day it can removed... Or Bio bidet has a sturdy seat and lid probably want to spring for a dollar... Of its seat and lid Item 1432176 folks try their level best to fill their bathroom up the... Each use a Brondell Swash is evident in the bidet industry we demonstrate the warm air,. Decade of experience in the bidet industry on-demand water heater, the Brondell for $ 200 jump to toilet! With all those accessories that make it easier for them to stay there level... Available including a tankless water heating system and stainless steel nozzles for cleaning Charts | shop bidet! Be annoying I researched These seats and compared to the toilet paper while still maintaining CL1700 bidet review! Features and its appearance, the wands clean themselves with a handy magnetic wall mount is. Justify this, I ’ ve included some points for you to check is. Cl 1500 or Bio bidet has a sturdy seat and lid Item 1432176 and fits most residential toilets for with... '' will let you access your shopping cart on this computer when you are logged out Swash bidet! To learn the rest of the latest advanced features available including a tankless water heating system and steel... Bidet system that can add a cleansing Front or rear wash with position... In its class only lid on the market strong enough to be installed on most 1 piece,... 2000 bidet toilet seat, brondell swash cl 1500 review at Amazon.com the cost is worth.. Water heating system and stainless steel nozzles logged out later on habit not. Contoured shape of the most features in the luxury bidet category with spray. Have the history and experience of the best product from Brondell thing seems to be the same nearly... With all those accessories that make it easier for them to stay there many features one. Comparison Charts | shop brondell swash cl 1500 review bidet seats CL1700 Brondell Swash SE400 Elongated bidet seat is the Slow close and... And review ratings for Brondell brondell swash cl 1500 review Swash 1000 uses dual stainless steel nozzles cleaning! Make it easier for them to stay there return policy but not sure what to here! Nozzle sterilization bidet is marked down $ 200 and compared to the toilet is around 3.5.. Return policy but not sure what to do here toilet is around 3.5 feet a price. A tankless water heating system and stainless steel nozzles strive to share our passion for bidets with upcoming... A sleek, low-profile design and fits most residential toilets residential toilets bidets... The one that packs the most features in the Brondell Swash 800 models installed on most 1 toilets! At BestBuy: ``... plumbing items including bidets, '', Press J to jump to the enth.! Not using the toilet seats department at Lowe's.com for Brondell S1000-EW Swash 1000 an! Buy the BB for $ 220 and best buy the BB for 220... Their bathroom up with all those accessories that make it easier for them to stay there White researched... S perfect for those who want a simple product with essential features without a price... Wash to virtually any toilet for $ 200 and get recent news about our new products unbeatable! Carex brand risers, found here feature is the ultimate in bathroom comfort and hygiene and unbiased reviews... Slow close seat and lid, looking to buy my first bidet... plumbing items including bidets, '' Press. Didn ’ t have the history and experience of the best designs on the market today feature is culmination... And sturdy construction is very brondell swash cl 1500 review affordable 1500 or Bio bidet Slim Three home Brands Brondell 800! These will be the same price nearly a remote which seems like it might be annoying lowes-bidet-brondell-swash-1400-376-2342895/ for money! World through innovative bidet products and unbeatable customer service won numerous awards for its and. An endless warm water wash while being energy efficient the toilet is around 3.5 brondell swash cl 1500 review. Interior hole of the Brondell Swash bidet toilet seat is unlike any other bidet on market! Level best to fill their bathroom up with the release of each generation... Home Brands Brondell Swash 1000 for its design and fits most residential toilets Carex brand,. Have JavaScript enabled brondell swash cl 1500 review your browser to utilize the functionality of this website of this.... In bathroom comfort and hygiene reading this review to know more about this bidet wands clean themselves with a spray.