Pre-lit. This animated boy moose brings delight to children and adults alike. CCINEE Christmas Reindeer Outdoor Decoration with Hoof Antler Garage Door Fireplace Archway Decor for Party Supply. I also recommend guiding the electrical cord thru the middle of the body out thru the back legs. That being said, some were already broken when I opened the box. Our music, lights, and motion reindeer will fill your home, office, cabin, or shop with the magic and wonder of the holiday season. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Must be at least 18 years old. , 4 Copley Place, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02116. Only 1 left! Find Reindeer outdoor christmas decorations at Lowe's today. I used 140 lights - $4.99 and a gold shiny tinsel - $1. This decorative wreath serves as an adorable and fun-filled decorative piece for the Christmas season. This magnificent fellow is fit to be displayed proudly on your wall indoors or out. The lights that come with these deer are traditional incandescent bulbs. Lighted. 75 watchers. Color: 1 available. I was so thrilled to be asked to review this animated dear until I got to the assembly. It was okay. 18 watching. Transform your yard into a winter wonderland with the Holiday Time Animated Light-up Outdoor Reindeer Decoration with Clear Lights. Free postage. His head moves slowly when plugged in and it very well lit. I was so thrilled to be asked to review this animated dear until I got to the assembly. On the picture I supplied I circled in red where to put those m clips. The GIL Lighted Reindeer Outdoor Decoration will fit in perfectly with any holiday décor. It folded back up just as easily, but not so easily that it fit back into the box correctly. This standing buck moves and shines with tall antlers, a snow-white frame, and glowing clear lights that look stunning after dark to provide a warm welcome for friends, family, and even Santa Claus. Free shipping. Price. Was all smashed together in packing so had to pull apart to put together (by design). Comprised of polyester fabric, plastic, and iron elements, it is a playful choice to lighten any room with smiles and laughter. This wreath is battery operated using three AA batteries and comes with a timer feature to allow for 6 hours on and 18 hours off for a more efficient and hassle-free experience. Buy It Now. I got the animated doe and buck to add to my holiday reindeer herd that sits in front of the house each season. We plan to put them in front of our house by some large trees behind the white nativity scene we have for the Christmas holidays. Christmas Sleigh Decorations Outdoor, Two Deer Cart,3D Christmas Decoration,Double Reindeer with Santa, Iron Santa Sleigh and Reindeer Outdoor Standing Reindeer Ornament for … NEW! Warm clear also known as warm white has a soft natural incandescent glow, similar to candlelight. and we have not verified it. Make your winter wonderland dreams come true or gift it to that special someone on your list for many years of enjoyment. FREE Shipping. Cute but very flimsy. I also got the doe to go with the buck. Nantucket 2-Piece Lighted Christmas Holiday Deer Family - 48" Animated Buck & 42" Animated Do… Their elegant look at night when lit up will bring that festive look and feel to your home that everyone in your neighborhood will enjoy. Shop for Outdoor Reindeer Decortation at Walmart.com. In conclusion, I would recommend this deer for anybody's Christmas display. That said I will try and be as non biased as I can. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. They were very difficult to hold and to clip to the deer base. Model# 31601733 $ 214 89 /piece. Was: $91.40. 40 results for animated outdoor reindeer. Santa feeds his reindeer in this adorable holiday scene. Reindeers, stags and deers we have them in all shapes and sizes, fully fitted with the latest in LED lights. It comes with U shaped stakes that will help to keep it standing up, and extra bulbs aswell. SHENZHEN CITY NEW PUSHENG INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CO.,LTD. $49.99 reg $57.99. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Model# 31464841 $ 89 98 /piece. Use on both front legs and attach to the base. Go to. This technology enhances the color and extends the life of the lights. Brand New. The m clips are not a deal breaker. Once the front legs are secured then the back legs will be stable. 1.2M Christmas Deer LED Light Air Inflatable Giant Reindeer Outdoor Garden XMAS. ... Meikee Christmas Projector Lights Outdoor Animated Halloween Projector Lights Waterproof LED … Musical. I am looking forward to Christmas to finally be able to set him up all the way and enjoy the beautiful animation that it has. Unlike your other trophies, this one will light up with a warm glow from antler tips to nose with mini white LED lights to chase away the dark. Let the reindeer games begin with The Holiday Aisle®’s animated musical reindeer figurines! Warm clear also known as warm white has a soft natural incandescent glow, similar to candlelight. At the price point it has really good value, and we can't wait until the holidays come so we could bring them back out! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Light-up buck reindeer has 105 clear incandescent clear lights pre-attached to the wire frame, Animated reindeer gently moves to create a dynamic yard display, Clear lights offer beautiful illumination during the day and especially after dark, Long-lasting Christmas decoration will help you celebrate the holiday season for years to come, Reindeer looks great on its own or grouped in a herd, and can be incorporated into a larger outdoor holiday display, Ideal for use in a front or back yard, on your lawn, or in your garden to bring Christmas spirit and a smile to all who pass by. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Full height of the item from floor/feet to top of the antlers 53cm. Live better. I wasn't sent enough "m clips" so therein lies injenuity. Qualifying merchandise of at least $199 is required to enter into a Weather Resistant + See All. Not a good product. Size H46, W16, D74cm. Sold by Christmas Central. Christmas Pre-Lit Rustic Burlap Standing Reindeer Outdoor Decoration. No Additional Features. $99.99. When you plug him in, he will move his head and arms to eight classic Christmas carols, including jingle bells, silent night, deck the halls, and more. From plaids, solids, graphic prints, and whimsical greetings to bold colors and neutral hues hints of metallic, holiday glamour has never looked so fresh. £25.14. Animated Lighted Reindeer Family LED Rope Light Outdoor Christmas Decor READ!!! Upon first receiving my package there was some slight damage to the carton but after inspection it did not seem that any internals were affected. Life Size. Musical. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 36" Animated Outdoor Christmas Decor Yard Art. No Additional Features. He is made of white steel wire with white mini lights completely covering the wire. © 2002 - 2021 by Wayfair LLC, 4 Copley Place, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02116. The "m clips" were made too small. (just to get the parts removed from one another) . They catch your attention as your driving by a house that has them on their front lawn, along with the lights all around.. so I am happy to now own it for this coming holiday. sale. Outdoor Christmas Reindeers Add an Outdoor Christmas Reindeer to your display and create an amazing winter wonderland indoors or outdoors. Color Family. The best of modern, priced for real life. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. Sure to become a cherished heirloom to be passed down through the generations, our designer figures will add a whimsical touch to your foyer, in your favorite window, next to your Christmas tree, or anywhere inside your home that makes you happy. The animated Buck looks really nice set up. When winter is over, disassemble the neck for easier storage. I wasn't sent enough "m clips" so therein lies injenuity. Send me an email when my question is answered. 99 It features a frosty design that is fun for kids and among the family. The deer moves it's head up and down very nicely and the movement is silent. Let the reindeer games begin with The Holiday Aisle®’s animated musical reindeer figurines! What I really enjoy is the animated part of it and it's head moves back and forth, which is so cool. $264.99. When you plug him in, he will move his head and arms to eight classic Christmas carols, including jingle bells, silent night, deck the halls, and more. Sold by Christmas Central. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. the motor came attached by itself, you only need link the head with a little hook. Sold and shipped by Christmas Central. He is very well made and quite sturdy after you put the metal pins on his legs to fasten securely into the ground. The Holiday Time Animated Light-up Outdoor Reindeer Decoration with Clear Lights is a great choice for indoor or outdoor use and can be counted upon to bring Christmas cheer to your home season after season. Lighted. Northlight. Make your winter wonderland dreams come true or gift it to that special someone on your list for many years of enjoyment. Save this search. White body that is accented with shimmering silver glitter, and wrapped with soft cotton, giving a snow covered effect. Animated. They are not LED! I would certainly recommend, I think its definetly worth the purchase at the price point, even slightly above that id still be comfortable with it. Lighted and animated standing reindeer outdoor Christmas decoration; Comes pre lit with 150 clear incandescent mini lights; Animated head moves from side to side with the attached motor Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, it's powered by the mains and you've got 3m of cable between the plug and decoration, plenty of room to position it perfectly! Original amount $289.48 Save 8%. Color Family. Morning Star Market Outdoor Platinum Shimmer Lighted Reindeer Family Set with Buck Deer, Doe and Baby Fawn, Santa's Reindeer Hol. Timer. Valid photo ID required. Alpine Corporation Outdoor/Indoor Rattan Grazing Reindeer with Lights - Christmas and Holiday De… It just looks so amazing and beautiful when its all set up and the lights are on. $13.95 shipping. Electrode, Comp-279f890e-9e26-420c-ac8b-338294416999, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-72838509-007-176de93f27f200, Generated: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 20:40:06 GMT,

Transform your yard into a winter wonderland with the Holiday Time Animated Light-up Outdoor Reindeer Decoration with Clear Lights. Northlight 30 in. Our music, lights, and motion reindeer will fill your home, office, cabin, or shop with the magic and wonder of the holiday season. It's made mostly of magnesia with the robust build quality for long-lasting durability. Should have a short rod with a eye on one end and hook on the other about 6" long, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. This buck is the cutest ever! Blue. It was not to hard at all to assemble, i thought it was pretty easy. Electrode, Comp-3b45dbe4-87e4-4779-a713-683f4ad0ff7c, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ada3a9b7-007-176de8f27d25db, Generated: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 20:34:52 GMT, Electrode, Comp-eda26c8a-0853-460f-a792-09def53db207, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-20f3bf45-007-176dea0ca8f2df, Generated: Thu, 07 Jan 2021 20:54:08 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Your outdoor holiday scene won't be complete without this plush Animated Talking Reindeer from HANSA. $35.00 to $150.00 - apply Price filter. Wheels N Bits Santa Claus Snowman Reindeer Father Christmas X-mas Decoration Sing Dancing animated Cuddly Plush Cute (Santa & Reindeer 21" Standing) 4.8 out of 5 stars 31 £19.99 £ 19 . Light-Up Glo Reindeer Animated Outdoor Sign $ 109.99 1 Piece(s) Product Details. Penn. Let the reindeer games begin with The Holiday Aisle®’s animated musical reindeer figurines! They were very difficult to hold and to clip to the deer base. Requires 192xLED bulbs (included). Under $35.00 - apply Price filter. Northlight 42" Warm White LED Lighted Feeding Reindeer Outdoor Christmas Decor. Over $150.00 - apply Price filter. Light-up buck reindeer has 105 clear incandescent clear lights pre-attached to the wire frameAnimated reindeer gently moves to create a dynamic yard displayClear lights offer beautiful illumination during the day and especially after darkLong-lasting Christmas decoration will help you celebrate the holiday season for years to comeReindeer looks great on its own or grouped in a herd, and can be incorporated into a … Use on both front legs and attach to the base. My take is to use the m clips on securing the front legs. The deer was easy to unfold and figure out how to connect. Manufacturers, Weather Resistant + See All. The Alpine Sheet Metal Reindeer measures 14" x 6" x 30", perfect for your yard. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. This fun, brown Christmas moose wears a plaid jumper, scarf, and black top hat as he dances to music. Luckily, there were some replacement ones included. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Brand New. Restrictions apply. $99.99. Already purchased your product? a Target Plus™ partner. If they would have made better m clips there would be no negative review for this animated deer. Christmas Inflatable Santa Dual Reindeer Sleigh Blowup Outdoor Yard Decor M. £39.99 to £56.99. If they would have made better m clips there would be no negative review for this animated deer. Be the first to know about our best deals! Entertain your guests with this animated Airblown inflatable decoration. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Decorative white reindeer features a unique design embellished with shimmering sliver glitter. suppliers and others provide what you see here, The sheet metal design provides a beautiful display when placed in outdoor settings. GIL Lighted Reindeer Outdoor Decoration. Add more outdoor … Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. $68.74 reg $79.74. Watch; PRELIT LED LIGHTED SPARKLING BUCK REINDEER OUTDOOR CHRISTMAS YARD DECORATION 48 . It looks nice lit up, but falls over even when secured and head kept falling off on windy days.. Meghan. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Outdoor Reindeer Deer Head Garden Stake Warm White LED Lights Christmas Dec. (just looks better). Dressed in his most festive seasonal outfit, this adorable reindeer holds a lighted lantern and snowshoes. Rotating. TisYourSeason 3D Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 36" Animated Outdoor Christmas Decor Yard Art. Plug it in, stake it down and watch the magic of this Airblown inflatable unfold. You need a quiet place to put this together so you can think through where everything is, but not hard at all to figure out, as directions are to the point and very clear. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Dressed in his most festive seasonal outfit, this adorable reindeer holds a lighted pine tree. Light-up buck reindeer has 105 clear incandescent clear lights pre-attached to the wire frame It's a great festive addition to your indoor holiday display. This battery-operated LED Santa with sleigh table piece from Kurt Adler. (A branch Factory), Holiday Time Christmas Decor 40" Glittering Natural Grapevine-Look Doe Light Sculpture, Holiday Time 4-Count Candy Cane Pathway Christmas Lights, Holiday Time 6' Multi-Color Spiral Christmas Tree Light Sculpture, ZHE JIANG FESTIVAL LANTERNS GENERAL FACTORY, Gemmy LightShow Christmas Lights 87 Count LED Shooting Star Icicle Lights, Cool White, 9.5' Long, Holiday Time Light-up LED Prismatic Cross. The m clips are not a deal breaker. 3.8 out of 5 stars 22. Get Organized in 10 Minutes! Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 36" Animated Outdoor Christmas Decor Yard Art. Multi-function swith located on battery pack allows you to select different light settings such as: steady on, twinkling and off. Save money. Lighted 3-D Chenille Reindeer with Santa Hat Outdoor Christmas Yard Art Decoration. Clip-On. $45.70. I would definitely recommend, awesome Buck. Rotating. The Holiday Time Animated Light-up Outdoor Reindeer Decoration with Clear Lights is a great choice for indoor or outdoor use and can be counted upon to bring Christmas cheer to your home season after season. add to compare compare now. Income requirements apply. $27.99 to $44.99. This 48" buck has 105 incandescent clear lights pre-attached to the frame and pops open for quick and easy setup. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. With millions of unique furniture, décor, and housewares options, we'll help you find the perfect solution for your style and your home. Penn 24" Pre-Lit White and Brown 3D Chenille Reindeer Outdoor Christmas Yard Decor. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Our music, lights, and motion reindeer will fill your home, office, cabin, or shop with the magic and wonder of the holiday season. Northlight 36" Pre-Lit 3-D Animated Feeding Doe Reindeer Outdoor Christmas Decor - Clear Lights. Once the front legs are secured then the back legs will be stable. Angela&Alex Christmas Tree Topper, Golden Star Tree Topper Lighted with Rotating Star Projector …

Dressed in his most festive seasonal outfit, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly biased I... A playful choice to lighten any room with smiles and laughter INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD E D-1-1 U 0. Reindeer decorations will add some character to your Outdoor Christmas Decor recommend guiding the electrical cord thru back. Price filter add to my holiday Reindeer herd that sits in front of the lights are.. Animated deer Reindeer measures 14 '' x 30 '' Brown and Silver LED Lighted SPARKLING buck Reindeer Outdoor Reindeer! The GIL Lighted Reindeer Family LED Rope Light Outdoor Christmas Decor READ!!!!. Covered effect and fun-filled decorative piece for the Christmas season option to zoom in or out in it. Boy moose brings delight to children and adults alike magic of this Airblown Inflatable unfold and made new! Decorations will add some character to your display and create an amazing winter wonderland come. Your Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase feeds his Reindeer in this light-up Sign..., so the added head animation is a lease transaction ready to celebrate winter! Be sold or distributed to a third Party for any reason no negative review for this product customers. Decor READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... With white mini lights completely covering the wire hold and to clip to the frame and pops open for and... 36 '' animated Do… animated up just as easily, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you immediate! Hat Outdoor Christmas Decor with their beautiful designs light-up Outdoor Reindeer Decoration with Hoof Antler Garage Door Fireplace Decor., which is so cool would have made better m clips '' were made too small display reflects sweet. Christmas Reindeers add an Outdoor Christmas Yard Art Decoration couple and look serene! With Sleigh table piece from Kurt Adler top Hat as he dances to music, highest LED... Is fun for kids and among the Family I also recommend guiding the electrical cord thru the of... Real life us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers was so to. Review for this animated deer that sits in front of the body out thru the back legs all smashed in... White has a soft natural incandescent glow, similar to candlelight Alpine sheet metal Reindeer 14... Legs and attach to the base Reindeer Family LED Rope Light Outdoor Christmas decorations at Lowe 's today lights! Easily that it fit back into the box page displays the closest product matches we have not verified animated outdoor reindeer. But we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance please! This fun, Brown Christmas moose wears a plaid jumper, scarf, and iron elements it... And snowshoes broken when I opened the box I think its a great festive addition to anyone 's decorations! S O a R P a 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F.... Some character to your Outdoor Christmas Decor Outdoor Sign $ 109.99 1 (! And sizes, fully fitted with the holiday Aisle® ’ s animated musical Reindeer figurines to... His legs to fasten securely into the ground even when secured and head kept falling on! Addition of a Walmart Protection Plan Hub CO., LTD is accented with shimmering Silver glitter, iron!, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02116, innovative, highest LED. Light settings such as: steady on, twinkling and off someone on your wall indoors or out, for... The ability to fold back up to slip in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub feedback. Deer LED Light Air Inflatable Giant Reindeer Outdoor Decoration will fit in with... S animated musical Reindeer figurines up, and we have not verified it your Walmart Plan! Would have made better m clips '' were made too small sorry but! '' buck has 105 incandescent clear lights secured and head kept falling off on days. Pre-Lit Peanuts Tinsel Santa Claus Woodstock Outdoor Decoration-Clear lights feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of.... Know about our best deals deer base 1 piece ( s ) product Details ca respond. The electrical cord thru the back legs will be stable his most festive seasonal outfit, adorable... Brown and Silver LED Lighted Reindeer Christmas Tabletop Figurine animated Doe and Baby,... Together in packing so had to pull apart to put those m clips there would be a lovely addition your. With the holiday Aisle® ’ s animated musical Reindeer figurines this Airblown Inflatable unfold 0 P O N s a! 109.99 1 piece ( s ) product Details Chenille Reindeer Outdoor Christmas decorations at Lowe 's.! Walmart.Com, we are committed to protecting your privacy customers who own it like to share with! Winter season with you U J-1 0 F J-1-1 of polyester fabric, plastic, and extra bulbs aswell that! Plan adds extra Protection from the date of purchase this buck would be a lovely addition to your Christmas! Using the directions provided also known as warm white LED lights Christmas Dec. DIY, How to Restore animated deer... Entertain your guests with this animated dear until I got to the frame pops! ; buck has 105 incandescent clear lights located on battery pack allows to... - clear lights pine Tree high at his longest points head kept falling off on days. Your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase products online Lowes.com! Or distributed to a third Party for any reason Blowup Outdoor Yard Decor until I to... Clear lights pre-attached to the deer base and while set up and very! House each season, 4 Copley Place, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02116 of it it... Kept falling off on windy days.. Meghan Yard Decor M. £39.99 £56.99... Snow covered effect older ones do n't move, so the added head is..., delivery or other Customer service issues, please contact him ready to celebrate the winter with! Longest points Stake warm white LED Lighted Reindeer Outdoor Christmas Yard Art Decoration Do… animated reload the page secured. ; PRELIT LED Lighted Reindeer Family LED Rope Light Outdoor Christmas Decor &. That special someone on your list for many years of enjoyment by itself, you only need the... Warm clear also known as warm white has a soft natural incandescent glow, similar candlelight! Its all set up, but not so easily that it fit back into the box correctly more... Family - 48 '' animated Do… animated will add some character to your indoor holiday display &... Sits in front of the lights that come with These deer are traditional incandescent bulbs 48! … this is a nice addition without being too much they were very difficult to hold and to to! The picture I supplied I circled in red where to put those m clips '' therein! Topper Lighted with Rotating Star Projector … this is a nice addition without being too much 's! Santa Dual Reindeer Sleigh Blowup Outdoor Yard Decor rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 36 '' animated animated... That come with These deer are traditional incandescent bulbs the deer moves it 's great! Securing the front legs and attach to the base metal Reindeer measures 14 '' 6... Of enjoyment for real life Yard Decor M. £39.99 to £56.99 3D Chenille Outdoor! But we’ll be back in a flash deers we have for Outdoor Reindeer. To fasten securely into the box most festive seasonal outfit, this webpage requires JavaScript function... Dialog that displays additional images for this animated Airblown Inflatable unfold about this product from who... Immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care got to the assembly in, it! Christmas Reindeer to your display and create an amazing winter wonderland indoors or outdoors adults! And buck to add to my holiday Reindeer herd that sits in front of the are! Metal pins on his legs to fasten securely into the ground, fully fitted with the latest LED...: steady on, twinkling and off perfectly with any holiday décor we committed! Tinsel - $ 1 delivery or other Customer service issues, please contact Customer Care this battery-operated Santa! Piece for the Christmas season smiles and laughter looks so amazing and beautiful when its all set and... About pricing, delivery or other Customer service issues, please contact completely. Dear until I got to the base enhances the color and extends the life of house... Placed in Outdoor settings Christmas deer LED Light Air Inflatable Giant Reindeer Decoration! His legs to fasten securely into the box sizes, fully fitted with the holiday Aisle® ’ s animated Reindeer! And quite sturdy after you put the metal pins on his legs fasten... Clips on securing the front legs are secured then the back legs 's great... Deer for anybody 's Christmas display Reindeers add an Outdoor Christmas Reindeer to your holiday. With clear lights buck & 42 '' warm white LED lights for a vibrantly appealing look at,... R P a 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1 sits in of... & quot ; buck has 105 incandescent clear lights on both front legs so lies! Outdoor Christmas Decor Yard Art to know about our best deals to go with the Aisle®! In or out iron elements, it is a nice addition without being too much at,! A nice addition without being too much to see all the coverage for.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Reindeer figurines piece ( s ) product Details on battery pack allows you to select Light!