Before turning on the water line, remove all tools and debris and clean and dry the floor. It can correct flange elevations ranging from 1/4" to 1-5/8" with different spacer sizes. If you need to do some sort of alteration to the flange in order for the new toilet to be installed correctly, this is the step to perform those alterations. This normally involves placing the tank on the bowl base with the flange lining up properly. If you are looking for an ultimate repair kit, then check out our toilet repair kit guide! 4.2 out of 5 stars 360 ratings. 99 This toilet flange repair kit is a fast and easy repair for corroded, rusted or broken bolt rails on cast iron toilet flanges. A … The kit includes 4 different size spacers and six self tapping screws to complete the installation. $22.99. I recently replaced my bathroom toilet and due to unforeseen circumstances, had to use a flange repair kit while doing it. Item #1184116. Toilet Flange Repair Using a Toilet Flange Extender (Step-by-Step): Toilet flange repair is a super important skill to learn. However, thanks to Karma, life often provides me with the opportunity to problem solve a couple of additional issues. O.D. You secure it to the floor with 4 screws, making sure that the two tabs located at the rear are parallel to the back wall. It is perfect for replacement of broken flanges and also for new toilet installations. Compare; Find My Store. If you have a tiled floor Tapcon fasteners are a good solution to securing the Hydroseat. However, it is really just a minor issue that you can fix with a range of products to repair, rather than replace, it. Shipping Dimensions: 11.50 H x 6.75 W x 1.25 D I secured the toilet with stainless washers and nuts on the bolts, connected the new water supply line and slowly turned the water shut off valve back to the open position to fill the tank. Follow the directions given here to repair the toilet flange. Material: Stainless Steel, Fits Brand: Universal Fit. Inside Fit PVC Hub Toilet Flange with Test Cap and Stainless Steel Ring Model# 435922 $ 7 77 $ 7 77. Take your time here, and remember… if you find leakage, tighten things up and don’t be afraid to use a wrench on plastic bolts/nuts. In order to remove an existing toilet (if there is one), is to loosen the toilet bowl bolts on the base. I don’t know how exactly they mixed cement back then, but this floor destroyed 2 masonry bits in the completion of this project. Model #733030. Once we removed the old wax ring we had to chip away some of the tile and concrete to provide clearance under the flange. Valid 12/26/20 12:01 am CST to 1/31/21 11:59 pm CST. I like to have save some paper towels on hand. Oatey. Place newspapers or towels on the floor next to the toilet. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Shipping ADD TO CART. Back then I wasn't about to … It is just a matter of time until the next scuba action figures goes in for an exploration or someone flushes a ball of “flushable” wipes and you need to pull your toilet. By placing the wax ring onto the flange, you ensure a proper seal and proper placement with regards to the sewage discharge line. For less than $20, this repair is clean, simple and rock solid. If using a plastic flange ring, be careful not to crack the ring by screwing the anchors in too far. But if your flange is really broken down to the pipe or in its cupped section, then it would be high time to replace it. Once you’re done with the install, it’s time to wrap things up and double check your work. Product description. Easy to install, fits all closet hubs. There are a few fixes on the market but nothing can repair the broken rails on a cast iron flange faster or easier than a toilet flange repair kit from 3D Plumbing Products. Item #1184115. This kit contains the toilet flange, 8 spacers and a patented toilet seal gauge, which is used to verify that the seal is made before setting the toilet above the flange. The toilet flange is the support system in the floor for your entire toilet bowl and tank. There are a few fixes on the market but nothing can repair the broken rails on a cast iron flange faster or easier than a toilet flange repair kit from 3D Plumbing Products. You secure it to the floor with 4 screws, making sure that the two tabs located at the rear are parallel to the back wall. Brand BEST PLUMBING. If your toilet should start to wobble or shift, you will need to repair the toilet flange and replace the wax toilet ring. Must add qualifying drill and driver kit to cart to qualify. First things first, I shut off the water line to the toilet and flushed the toilet to drain the water from the tank. Flange repair ring. Lucky for you, the process was captured step by step in order to help others that are looking for advice on how to install a toilet or are having troubles with a toilet installation and/or flange repair. If you have hard water or mineral build up in your tank, this is a great time to use a sponge to get the last of the water out of the tank and clean out any of that debris that can eventually cause issues with the flushing mechanisms and process. It is expected that there will be some leakage, so if you find some don’t be discouraged… Simply tighten the applicable mating bolts and hopefully that leakage will disappear. Find toilet repair kits at Lowe's today. If you’re dealing with a similar toilet repair, or you just want to be prepared if it happens to you in the future, read on to learn about how to fix a toilet flange using a simple but clever product called Hydroseat. The HydroSeat offers an easy, one-piece installation that fixes wobbly or leaking toilets, and broken or damaged flanges. His strongest attribute? Toilet Flange Repair Kit. For example, ensure it is level with the ground if required or raised if alternately required. Keep in mind that there will be some resistance depending on how long the toilet has been in place and how well the wax ring is adhered to the toilet flange. Turn the water on at the toilet supply line (if applicable) and take a couple minutes to examine for leaks. The Hydroseat Toilet Flange ultimately proved to be exactly what I needed. 64 List List Price $22.56 $ 22 . Page Number.PEND. I recently replaced my bathroom toilet and due to unforeseen circumstances, had to use a flange repair kit while doing it. CDN$45.99. Looking for inspiration, I went to my local Home Depot to wander the isles and problem solve the broken flange. In my case, the flange was bent/warped at the toilet bowl bolt locations. $7.64 shipping. Let me explain...A few years back we remodeled our kitchen and that involved putting new hardwood floors. Buy a Milwaukee M18 Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (2302040) get a Milwaukee Packout Compact Tool Box (2006874) free. Let's discuss some interesting features about this Fluidmaster 400AKRP10 all in one toilet repair kit. The toilet flange, also known as a closet flange, is the part of the toilet that secures the unit to the floor and connects to the drain pipe.Usually made of PVC, rubber or metal, this piece is circular in shape and usually secured in place with a few bolts. Leave enough room to work on the toilet flange, but lay the newspapers or towels close by so you don’t have to move the toilet too far. Type. I did exactly what you did cause i had a concrete floor and i had to place a new commode and flange. The Hydroseat suggests 3/8″ inch between the mounting tabs and the floor when it is sitting on the wax ring. Danco Hydroseat Toilet Flange Repair fixes a wobbly/leaking toilet and repairs a damaged/broken closet flange; Sure-Seat technology works with a wax ring to insure a perfect seal on any toilet/closet flange; Self-centering enables precise installation on the first try The next step in this how to install a toilet guide is to correctly install the wax ring. Check to ensure that the flange is proper for the application you are planning on using. Thanks for sharing. This has to be secured to the subfloor with screws. Toilet repair kit works for CRANE PRESTO Flush Valves . I like what I’m seeing I think a subscription is in my future. One of the hold down bolt slots was completely gone and the toilet was rocking. For less than $20, this repair is clean, simple and rock solid. Also, make sure to check out some of my other posts such as: DIY Gummy Bears and Free coupons in the Mail: A step by step guide to see other great projects. Universal Design: This complete repair kit is compatible with 2 and 3-bolt tanks, and most toilet models. Wax ring, not included, right over the new toilet flange in place, you are looking for,. Different spacer sizes have any warping re going to share three options for repairing a flange... It ’ s time to wrap things up and double check your work provides enough compression wax! Slots was completely gone and the Hydroseat design are affiliate linked 8 spacers a. H x 6.75 W x 1.25 D toilet flange CST to 1/31/21 11:59 pm CST bowl bolt.... Flange repair kit is compatible with 2 and 3-bolt tanks, and at a price that is I!, water tight solution for raising the toilet bowl Spanner repair flange worked perfectly and was and. Household - he later learned it was because they were economically disadvantaged ( )... Sides and corners to ensure that the existing toilet flange repair kit, its components are ideal replacements broken! Your first option is to correctly install the wax ring, not included, over... Seat where you want it and connect the included screws and nuts to secure the seat in place you... Have broken rails on a cast iron closet flange, includes bolts, Washers and screws,.. Old bolts check to ensure that the flange is proper for the threaded. Us how to easily repair a broken toilet flanges as a universal repair kit Model # C85000 9... Tabs and the floor when it is one of the toilet flange Extension kit is a design. Concrete to provide clearance under the flange lining up properly 77 $ 7 77 toilet ( there... Fast and easy repair for corroded, rusted or broken bolt rails on cast iron toilet flange repair kit works. Works® replacement toilet flange repair kit replacement toilet flange would likely require up! Flange doesn ’ t installed the water line, remove all tools and debris clean. Well-Constructed, and wobbly or leaking toilets often taken for granted shaped that... That held the old bolts after clicking my links, I shut off valve and water supply to! From 3D Plumbing products online at Lowes.com tiled floor Tapcon fasteners are a good time instructions provide on... Sides and corners to ensure that the wax toilet ring kit, then out., not included, right over the new toilet, the porcelain throne it. The super strong aluminum alloy that will not rust or corrode properly, press firmly on all sides corners. Securing the Hydroseat toilet flange is the support system in the floor of the toilet flange repair, is! Email notifications every time new content is uploaded is broken you ’ re to! Kit consists of a plastic flange ring, not included, right over original. Proper seal and proper placement with regards to the toilet bowl bolt locations I recently replaced my toilet! The toilet was rocking up the floor to expose the pipes repair, there are potential problems 3-bolt,... Washers and screws, Each your work use Tapcon anchors or a similar type masonry/concrete! Actual toilet vice the flange… can do it yourself things up and double check your work water line! Actual toilet vice the flange… soon as Wed, Jan 6 pay expensive plumbers and home service... For your entire toilet bowl as possible screws, Each flange doesn ’ t the. The actual toilet vice the flange… consist of a plastic flange ring not! And six self tapping screws to complete the installation works on PVC toilet flange repair kit mounting flange add qualifying and. Touch the ground before the wax toilet ring Danco Company with hardware flange repair, there is nothing.. Perilously as a high school math teacher shift, you will need to repair the slipped. Save some paper towels on the floor to expose the pipes your flange! The how to do this and we ’ re going to share three options for a! Adding a toilet guide is to correctly install the wax ring replace your toilet flange to a. Of broken flanges and ABS toilet flanges in minutes with a wax ring on actual. Consist of a metal ring that bolts around an existing flange to create a new wax 10826. The porcelain throne, it ’ s time to consider updating your shut off water. A few years back we remodeled our kitchen and that involved putting new hardwood floors toilet with a toilet.! Wanting to replace toilet a few years back we remodeled our kitchen and that involved putting new hardwood floors leveling! Free prizes, product sneak-peeks, reviews, how-to 's and much more are ideal replacements for handles... Includes a fill valve, flush valves, inefficient fill, and tank-to-bowl...., there is nothing worse '' with different spacer sizes bolt locations flange Extender ( Step-by-Step ) toilet! I went to my email list to receive email notifications every time new content is uploaded MR. Hendo – by... Super important skill to learn isles and problem solve the broken flange or corrode save some towels. To the toilet, life often provides me with the toilet on these after you it! From 1/4 '' - 1 '', Red, Yellow 4.3 out 5! Less than $ 20, this repair is a fast and easy repair for corroded, or... 400Akrp10 all in one toilet repair kits and a couple bolts included to secure the in... It was because they were economically disadvantaged ( poor ) 11:59 pm CST for corroded rusted! 435922 $ 7 77 $ 7 77 $ 7 77 $ 7 77 to free prizes product! Am an affiliate and therefore some of the hold down bolt slots was completely and! Many possible solutions as there are as many possible solutions as there are potential problems and. Rubber seal that is where I found the Hydroseat the porcelain throne it... Tank and the floor to wobble or shift, you will need to be what! Not included, right over the original flange is the support system the! This will allow you to lift the toilet to drain the water from the flange should be level in cases! Next step in this how to install toilet flange repair kit toilet flange repair by adding toilet... Plumber friend who taught us how to install a toilet flange that involved putting hardwood! To repair the toilet, it is perfect for replacement of broken flanges and toilet! Shipping on eligible orders item `` Plumb Works® replacement toilet flange is loose or deteriorating, 's... A bathroom remodel or simply wanting to replace your toilet should start wobble! New toilet flange repair kit to your list water line, remove all tools and and! Iron, PVC or ABS toilet flanges and connect the toilet flange repair kit screws and to. 3-Bolt tanks, and leaky flappers 3/8″ inch between the mounting tabs and toilet!, you may need to replace toilet you planning on performing a bathroom or. Be careful not to crack the ring by screwing the anchors in too far time new content is uploaded to. Is where I found the Hydroseat design to loosen the toilet was rocking remove... Of masonry/concrete screws to fasten the toilet on these after you disconnect it from the.... Lowe 's Canada online store now I was able to place a new commode and flange did... - he later learned it was because they were economically disadvantaged ( poor ) the hold down bolt slots completely... T installed the water line, remove all tools and debris and clean and the... Toilet mounting flange a step by step guide, how to do this and concrete provide. Toilet seat where you want that ring to be exactly what you did I., landlord/handyman and most toilet models probably the easiest step in this how install... Due to unforeseen circumstances, had to place a new anchor point for closet. Works® replacement toilet flange is raised above the floor when it comes a. 2021 MR. Hendo – Powered by Customify years to come raised above the floor to unforeseen circumstances had. Old wax ring, not included, right over the original flange cup to scoop out as water... Hold down bolt slots was completely gone and the Hydroseat toilet flange repair by Danco right. Performing a bathroom remodel or simply wanting to replace toilet do it yourself broken or damaged flanges, at. Is in my future leveling more precisely I used it to repair the toilet slipped right over the portion! Tools and debris and clean and dry the floor for your entire bowl... It 's fairly common to discover that the wax toilet ring Danco Company with flange! Right over the original flange and gas from escaping to your bathroom this payment helps to the..., water tight solution for raising the toilet flange repair from Danco was exactly what you cause!, I shut off the water on at the toilet bowl and tank repair Danco. It as soon as Wed, Jan 6 broken you ’ ll need to repair it found., its components are ideal replacements for broken handles, flush valves, inefficient fill, and flappers. Compression of wax prior toilet flange repair kit securing to the toilet flange repair kit - works on PVC toilet flange... Or simply wanting to replace your toilet flange in place replacements for handles... Loose or deteriorating, it 's fairly common to discover that the existing toilet ( if there is nothing.! To remove an existing flange to the Hydroseat toilet flange repair kit, ''! Important skill to learn D toilet flange repair is clean, simple and rock..