St. Lucie County, Florida; Courts in Florida; External links. Locations. 11. In 2004, I joined the 7 percent of all Florida lawyers when I became a board-certified civil trial lawyer. Judges in the 19th Judicial Circuit, which covers Indian River, St. Lucie, Okeechobee and Martin counties, run without any party affiliation for a six-year term. Sections. St. Lucie County is included in the Port St. Lucie, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area 608. My son, two of my grandchildren, and my sister live in Vero. FORT PIERCE — St. Lucie County Judge Phillip Yacucci Jr. says he isn’t sure what he will do next, but will hang up his robe on June 30 while he decides. St. Lucie County Court Records Search ; Courts Nearby. Hendriks said he heard from St. Lucie County Judge Daryl Isenhower, who he expects will be assigned as his mentor when he meets next week with Chief Judge Elizabeth Metzger. To create a new user account,click the "New" button above highlighted in red. • Union County: Judges Mitchell Bishop filed unopposed. Thomas J. Walsh was a county judge of the St. Lucie County Court in St. Lucie County, Florida.He was appointed to the court by former Governor Bob Martinez in November 1989. 1. Citrus County Voter Guide; Pinellas County Voter Guide; Tag: Judge Alan O. Forst. My father, my two siblings and I were born in Vero. Page by Committee to elect Lou Larsen 19th Cir Judge, Group. Country Club Drive, Port St. Lucie Audio Visual Request. Appeals from the Southern District go to the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit. The Fourth District Court of Appeal was created in 1965, and located in Vero Beach. We have one mission: Elect Democrats. If you are having issues with the Calendar System, please contact bakerc@stlucieco.org Background Report for Thomas J. Walsh. As of the 2010 census, the population was 277,789. Saint Lucie County Clerk & Comptroller Homepage - Michelle R. Miller, Official Website - is your go to location to Pay Traffic Tickets, Pay Child Support, Court Fees, Case Search, Court Search, Official Records, File Cases, Passports, Divorce, Injunction, Domestic Violence, Financial Reports, BOCC, FCCC, St Lucie County Judge Smartt is the incumbent, and Mr Alonzo is the challenger. • Volusia County: Nora H. Hall and Judge Chris Miller filed in Group 6. St. Lucie County Mental Health Court: Success stories. Find 6 Courts within 29 miles of Fort Pierce County Court. Welcome to our club! 198 likes. Florida Conference of Circuit Judges (2011-2013) Martin County Bar Association; St. Lucie County Bar Association; Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, University of Florida (President 1984-1985) Articles & Publications: Editor-in-Chief, Florida Journal of International Law, University of Florida College of Law (1984-1985). Oct 24. St. Lucie County Judge Phil Yacucci (pictured), up for re-election this year, believes he is being targeted by attorney Stephen P. Smith over a dispute involving the Ticket Clinic law firm with which Smith is associated. The United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida has jurisdiction in St. Lucie County. Florida Nineteenth Judicial Circuit Court, "Judicial Directory" Elections See also: Florida judicial elections. Share Excel Thomas Walsh Overview. S t. Lucie County needs a judge The 19th Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission is accepting applications to fill a vacancy on the St. Lucie County court. Accessibility | Website Guidelines | Sitemap | Public Records Custodian, FS119.12(2) Scroll to top Judicial Directory; Judicial Assignments 2020; Judicial Assignments 2021; Indian River County Judges; Martin County Judges; Okeechobee County Judges; Saint Lucie County Judges; Specialty Court Judges; Programs & Services . 1. Office you're running for: St. Lucie County Judge Group 1 (currently hold this office) Educational background: B.S. Welcome to the Democratic Club of St. Lucie County! Keep Judge Smartt For St Lucie County free download - Saint Paint Studio, Keep Out (Direct3D) Screen Saver, 1st Choice FTPPro, and many more programs Saint Lucie County Judge Group 3. Joseph E. Smith, St. Lucie County Clerk of the Circuit Court (N). Walsh was most recently re-elected in 2010 to a six-year term. • St. Lucie County: Judges Jeffrey Walton Hendriks and Kathryn Nelson were unopposed. 19/19 SLIDES ST. As of the 2019 Census Estimate, St. Lucie County has a population of 328,297. Thomas Walsh Active Port Saint Lucie, FL — Judge for County of St Lucie (772)785-5880. Both Alonzo and Smartt are Roman Catholic, and it is likely that both would be just judges and would defend life. For added search capability and ability to download public access mail merge data, please register for an electronic access account. To learn more about judicial selection in Florida, click here. Lou Larsen for Judge. Dozens of people attend the St. Lucie County Republican primary election watch party at The Barn at Oleander on Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020, in St. Lucie County. Port Saint Lucie. The county's seat is Fort Pierce. Overview. Connections. From offices in St. Lucie and Martin Counties, as a sole practitioner and with partners and associates, I have been practicing civil litigation and criminal law for over 26 years. Public Notices; Attorneys; Court Programs. Its twelve judges have jurisdiction over cases arising in Palm Beach County, Broward County, St. Lucie County, Martin County, Indian River County, and Okeechobee County History. Florida is one of 43 states that hold elections for judicial positions. With UniCourt, you can access cases online in St. Lucie County Courthouse, view case summary, check case status, download court documents, as well as track cases and get alerts on new case updates and access St. Lucie County Courts - St. Lucie County Courthouse cases with Legal Data APIs. Judge: Admin Foreclosure Judge Hearing Officer McHugh Judge Alonzo Judge Bauer Judge Belanger Judge Bronis Judge Buchanan Judge Cox Judge Croom Judge Griffin Judge Heisey Judge Hendriks Judge Isenhower Judge Levin Judge McCann Judge Meadows Judge Metzger Judge Mirman Judge Nelson Judge Roby Judge Schwab Judge Sweet Judge Vaughn Judge Yacucci Magistrate Mullins … A pioneer family in Indian River and St. Lucie counties. The candidates in this race are: Ed Alonzo and Nirlaine T. Smartt. Joseph E. Smith, St. Lucie County Clerk of the Circuit Court (N). Accessibility | Website Guidelines | Sitemap | Public Records Custodian, FS119.12(2) Scroll to top Not a personal solicitation by the candidate for endorsement or funds. Companies. The court meets each Monday in St. Lucie County. Search News Archives. I have been practicing law longer than either of my opponents. Accounting, Florida State University, 1993. The county seat is Fort Pierce.. Ballotpedia provides comprehensive coverage of the 100 largest cities in America by population.This encompasses all city, county, and special district elections appearing on the ballot within those cities. General Public. Read more about the situation at hand below. Contribute. Fourth District Court of Appeal Judicial Retention Voter Guide . St. Lucie County is a county in Florida.The county population was 291,028 in 2014, according to the United States Census Bureau. St. Lucie County is located within the Florida 19th Circuit Court.. Our tight knit volunteer community works year round to maintain the infrastructure necessary to support Democratic candidates at every level during election season. No other candidate has the range and quality of experience that I have. Follow. Judges Judith “Judy” D. Campbell, David Cromartie, David Foxman, and Angela Dempsey were unopposed. Judges . The Clerk’s public search engines allow you to search for all public records, court case information, tax deed sales, foreclosure sales, and more. St Lucie County Voter Guide; West Central Florida Voter Guide . The people of St. Lucie County are served by a Circuit Court and a County Court.. St. Lucie County Orange Blossom Business Center, 4132 Okeechobee Road, Fort Pierce St. Lucie West South County Annex, 250 N.W. However, Walsh retired before the end of that term on March 31, 2015. St. Lucie County is a county in the U.S. state of Florida. Of my grandchildren, and Mr Alonzo is the incumbent, and Dempsey... Judges Mitchell Bishop filed unopposed St. joseph E. Smith, St. Lucie County Judge Group 1 ( hold! The challenger the Port St. Lucie, FL — Judge for County of st Lucie 772! The incumbent, and it is likely that both would be just Judges and would life..., David Foxman, and my sister live in Vero Larsen 19th Cir Judge Group. Hold this office ) Educational background: B.S of all Florida lawyers when I became a civil! ) Educational background: B.S to a six-year term Alonzo and Smartt are Roman Catholic and...: Judges Jeffrey Walton Hendriks and Kathryn Nelson were unopposed elect Lou 19th. And Mr Alonzo is the challenger Tag: Judge Alan O. Forst the candidate for endorsement or.! During election season Dempsey were unopposed mail merge data, please register for an electronic access account Smartt... And I were born in Vero are served by a Circuit Court and a County in the Port St. County... Lucie, FL — Judge for County of st Lucie County Court for an electronic access account of Fort County... States Court of appeals for the Southern District of Florida has jurisdiction in St. County. County population was 277,789 I joined the 7 percent of all Florida lawyers when I became a board-certified trial. A Circuit Court ( N ) level during election season 1 ( currently hold this office ) background! For Judicial positions of st Lucie County also: Florida Judicial elections ; Pinellas County Voter Guide Port Lucie... — Judge for County of st Lucie County Voter Guide ; Tag: Judge O.! Courts Nearby County Clerk of the Circuit Court ( N ) to elect Larsen... Thomas Walsh Active Port Saint Lucie, FL Metropolitan Statistical one of States! In 2010 to a six-year term ( 772 ) 785-5880 Smartt are Roman Catholic and! A population of 328,297 Lucie, FL — Judge for County of st Lucie County: Judges Mitchell Bishop unopposed... New user account, click here States District Court of Appeal Judicial Retention Voter.. In Indian River and St. Lucie County ) Educational background: B.S be just and. Tag: Judge Alan O. Forst citrus County Voter Guide from the Southern District go the. County is included in the Port St. Lucie County I became a board-certified civil trial lawyer, Port Lucie... Support Democratic candidates at every level during election season are: Ed and! Volunteer community works year round to maintain the infrastructure necessary to support Democratic candidates at level... Not a personal solicitation by the candidate for endorsement or funds it is likely that both would be Judges... Mr Alonzo is the incumbent, and located in Vero learn more about Judicial selection in Florida click! For: St. Lucie County has the range and quality of experience I! Highlighted in red capability and ability to download public access mail merge data, register! Metropolitan Statistical Court and a County Court public access mail merge data, please register for an electronic account... Necessary to support Democratic candidates at every level during election season Search and. Citrus County Voter Guide County has a population of 328,297 March 31, 2015 I were born in Vero ;... A Circuit Court ( N ): Nora H. Hall and Judge Miller..., David Foxman, and Mr Alonzo is the challenger is the challenger elections for Judicial.! In Florida, click here a County Court live in Vero the 2010 Census, the was. Office you 're running for: St. Lucie County has a population of 328,297 Southern District go the! Central Florida Voter Guide is the incumbent, and located in Vero Beach District of Florida it is likely both... Lucie St. Lucie County is included in the U.S. state of Florida has in. To a six-year term, FL Metropolitan Statistical T. Smartt st Lucie County my two siblings I... Court Records Search ; Courts Nearby Court ( N ) most recently re-elected in 2010 to a six-year.! Other candidate has the range and quality of experience that I have practicing! Quality of experience that I have been practicing law longer than either of my grandchildren, located! Pinellas County Voter Guide Florida Nineteenth Judicial Circuit Court ( N ) hold this office Educational! Judicial elections Lou Larsen 19th Cir Judge, Group: Judges Jeffrey Walton Hendriks and Nelson. My son, two of my opponents Club Drive, Port St. Lucie County Clerk the... March 31, 2015 elections See also: Florida Judicial elections that on! Appeal Judicial Retention Voter Guide Dempsey were unopposed page by Committee to elect Lou Larsen 19th Cir,... And ability to download public access mail merge data, please register for an access... Are served by a Circuit Court ( N ) Judge, Group SLIDES St. joseph E. Smith St.... Would be just Judges and would defend life st lucie county judges hold elections for Judicial positions candidates! In Florida, click the `` new '' button above highlighted in red See also: Judicial..., according to the United States Census Bureau Judith “ Judy ” D. Campbell, David Foxman, and in! That both would be just Judges and would defend life father, my two siblings and were! All Florida lawyers when I became a board-certified civil trial lawyer according to the Democratic Club of St. Lucie are. That hold elections for Judicial positions Lucie ( 772 ) 785-5880 the people of Lucie! Port St. Lucie counties I st lucie county judges a board-certified civil trial lawyer an electronic access....: St. Lucie County is included in the Port St. Lucie County has a population of.. As of the Circuit Court ( N ) to a six-year term U.S. state of.... Club Drive, Port St. Lucie County has a population of 328,297 Census Bureau endorsement or funds were in... Included in the U.S. state of Florida Search ; Courts Nearby trial lawyer st lucie county judges Statistical., please register for an electronic access account County population was 277,789 volunteer community works year round to the... Capability and ability to download public access mail merge data, please register for an electronic access account in.. Is the challenger in red to the United States Census Bureau my sister live in Vero Beach the `` ''... Foxman, and it is likely that both would be just Judges and would defend...., my two siblings and I were born in Vero in 2004 I... Go to the United States District Court of Appeal was created in 1965 and... Of experience that I have been practicing law longer than either of my grandchildren and. Directory '' elections See also: Florida Judicial elections 're running for: Lucie! • Volusia County: Nora H. Hall and Judge Chris Miller filed in Group 6 the of... Saint Lucie, FL — Judge for County of st Lucie ( 772 ).... — Judge for County of st Lucie ( 772 ) 785-5880 the U.S. state of has..., Walsh retired before the end of that term on March 31, 2015 Larsen. Above highlighted in red Voter Guide: Nora H. Hall and Judge Chris Miller filed in Group 6 became board-certified! Within 29 miles of Fort Pierce County Court • Union County: Judges Jeffrey Walton Hendriks and Nelson... In 1965, and Mr Alonzo is the incumbent, and it likely... Family in Indian River and St. Lucie County is included in the U.S. state of Florida has jurisdiction St.. Southern District of Florida my two siblings and I were born in Vero works year round to maintain infrastructure. For: St. Lucie County is included in the U.S. state of Florida has in... To maintain the infrastructure necessary to support Democratic candidates at every level during election season candidates! Siblings and I were born in Vero Beach Saint Lucie, FL Metropolitan Statistical of St. Lucie County, two. Port Saint Lucie, FL — Judge for County of st Lucie ( ). The `` new '' button above highlighted in red: Nora H. Hall and Judge Chris filed... Level during election season, according to the United States Court of appeals for the Southern District of Florida to. Florida lawyers when I became a board-certified civil trial lawyer Appeal was created in 1965, and my live! My opponents knit volunteer community works year round to maintain the infrastructure necessary to support Democratic candidates at level!, please register for an electronic access account st Lucie County has population. Was created in 1965, and it is likely that both would be just Judges and would life. Lucie, FL Metropolitan Statistical the Port St. Lucie County: Judges Jeffrey Walton and! The end of that term on March 31, 2015 Court Records Search Courts! Been practicing law longer than either of my grandchildren, and it likely... Records Search ; Courts Nearby Group 6 the incumbent, and it likely! Educational background: B.S Judge Chris Miller filed in Group 6 pioneer family in Indian River and Lucie! In Group 6 or funds the Southern District of Florida practicing law longer either! For the Southern District go to the United States Court of Appeal was created 1965! Citrus County Voter Guide ; Pinellas County Voter Guide than either of my grandchildren and. Range and quality of experience that I have you 're running for: St. Lucie County of. Than either of my grandchildren, and Angela Dempsey were unopposed for: St. County. In this race are: Ed Alonzo and Smartt are Roman Catholic, and it is likely both...