But if Facebook Dating isn't showing up for you, don't worry — there might be an easy solution. Press the "Home" button and "Power" at the same time for 5 seconds until Apple icon appears on the screen again. That means you don't need to install anything to use it and it can't be uninstalled. AirPlay Icon Not Showing Up? After that, tap on the “Clear History and Website Data”. Transfer data from iPhone to S6 How to fix Facebook Messenger chat heads not showing on MIUI 6. Every iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch comes pre-loaded with a ton of useful apps from Apple, but sometimes those apps can go missing. I have an iPhone but my Facebook Live Video Icon is not showing up in my status. If you have an older version of the Facebook app on your cellphone, it may misbehave for no specific reason. Facebook Marketplace Icon not Showing on iPhone. Recover contacts from iPhone, 3 Solutions to Fix the Facebook App Not Loading Properly on iPhone/iPad, 2 Methods to Fix the Facebook Web Version Not Loading on iPhone/iPad, Other Tips to Fix Facebook Crashing, Not Loading/Working on iPhone/iPad. This will delete all your iPhone data. iPhone work but not mine. I still get the notification in the lock screen and notification centre (iOS5) as per normal, but no little red icon badge with the numbers anymore. One of the easiest troubleshooting steps for fixing your app is to turn off your iPhone. iPad Legend. It's the blue square icon with a white ″f″ inside. That is resolved now, however for Facebook and Facebook Messenger the red icon badges are no longer showing. In Apple communities and Facebook forums, quite lot users are bothered by not getting FB Messenger push notifications. User #8907 16281 posts. If you aren’t able to load the Facebook account quickly after trying all the above solutions, then we will recommend you to reinstall the Facebook app on your iPhone to fix this issue. Apple's AirPlay technology can help you easily stream music, podcasts, video and more from one iOS device to another, making your home or office into a wireless entertainment system. Don’t know what is happening with the app? In case this does not work, the next solution is to quit and relaunch the Facebook app. If the WhatsApp icon not showing on iPhone after trying the methods mentioned above, there may be something wrong with the system. To disable ‘Do Not Disturb’ option, tap the crust moon icon on the iPhone Control Center. Find your Facebook icon in this list. If you have trouble loading the official Facebook app on your iPhone, then there are 3 main ways in which you can troubleshoot this error easily. If you're not getting notifications on your iPhone, there are several ways you can troubleshoot the problem, including restarting your phone. And you may meet the same situation and need to fix the problem of mail icon missing from iPhone … How to Fix Facebook Not Loading or Working on iPhone/iPad in 2019. Facebook Messenger showing 1 message - How to get rid of notification FACEBOOK MESSENGER is the mobile messaging app used to communicate with your contacts. Ask Question Asked 7 years, 11 months ago. This wikiHow teaches you how to use Facebook Marketplace to browse available items, services, jobs, and rentals on your iPhone or iPad. Facebook needs no introductions it is the most popular social media platform with billions of users. Hard reset is the most direct way to solve the problem of iCloud backup not showing up. The Messenger icon looks like a blue speech bubble with a white thunderbolt in it. Long press the app icon. How to Fix a Missing AirPlay Icon on iPhone and iPod Touch . Lost of our readers are continuously reporting that they encountered the issue of Facebook App not loading or working, even crashing on their iPhone or iPad. Here are 7 fixes for when Facebook is not working properly on iPhone, the app displays a blank page or a blue spinning symbol that just won’t stop loading and doesn’t bring up any content.Check out our solutions and you will probably resolve any Facebook issues you are currently having. Then, click on delete icon. Press on the Facebook app icon from the Home screen and tap on Delete App → Delete. Here we are ending this list with a hope that you have fixed this issue of Facebook crashing, not loading/working on iPhone or iPad easily. Facebook Marketplace Icon not Showing on iPhone. Here Is A Fix. How to Set Up Facebook Dating Profile on iPhone. If you discover that this is missing on your device, you will have to restore it manually. Usually, closing the app completely and relaunch it again works and the app works perfectly. It can happen easily, and potentially even accidentally. Open Facebook on your iPhone or iPad. First, try to clear cache memory as below and if it doesn’t work try other solutions. Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >, Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >. All my friends that have an iPhone or iPad seem to have the new Facebook Live feature but me. Best of all? Before, I could just press the messenger icon on facebook to open it. 7. If you are accessing the Facebook either through Safari or Chrome browser, then you must clear website and History data. Below there is a guide on how to restart the iPhone for every model. In most cases, the Facebook news feed won’t load or update on the App or Web version. So, update it from App Store if you have an iPhone. How to Disable Red Number Badges on iPhone or iPad. SueW. Step 1. To check next software update, open the settings app and then, go to the “General”. Galaxy S6 data recovery Then, click on delete icon. If you already have Facebook open, tap the Messenger icon in the upper-right corner of your News Feed. Tim SPRACKLEN. Archive View Return to standard view. Now you should visit the App Store again and download Facebook app. How to Factory Reset iPhone with or without iTunes? Way 7. If your iPhone screen is locked, the "slide-to-answer" bar appears. Or maybe you just have so many apps it's lost in the crowd. Let’s see how to get it done. Then, swipe up on the preview of your Facebook app to fully close the app. Step 2. Step 2. By Jihosoft How to Fix Facebook Not Working on iPhone – Update iOS Version. Because I can not get Facebook mobile to work at all. Recover deleted photos from S4 In this case, a software bug may be to blame and Apple more often than not offers an update that will fix the app or any other issues you may be having after the update. But now, as it somehow has disappeared, I … Here, in this guide, we have methods that you can use to fix Facebook not working on iPhone issue irrespective of what the reason is. Access Facebook app in iPhone Settings. For the Google Chrome web browser, you need to open the History tab where you can easily clear all the website data and the browsing history under the Privacy option. If all above-mentioned methods fail to fix the Facebook app issue, then now it’s a time to delete the app from your iPhone and then, again install the app from the App Store. Reinstalling the Facebook app would be another way to fix this issue. Another much better solution that you can try is to restart your iPhone. If you are getting some lags with the functionality of Facebook like that, this article will surely help you out in troubleshooting this issue. Open Facebook. Sometimes, due to a bad internet connection, Facebook app does not work properly as it is a heavy app which requires a good internet connection. For the Safari web browser users, they can simply navigate to the Settings menu where the option Clear History and website data can be found. Many times, apps stop working because they need to be updated. We hope some of those solutions listed above will surely tackle this issue for you. Finally, press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo And if that didn’t work, delete the Facebook App by going to Settings > General > Storage > Facebook > Delete App. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod isn't showing any emoji or you can't send any emoji, learn what to do to get emoji working again on your device ... During Facebook live the emojis are not working for iPad or iphone. In the app, click on the menu icon on the bottom right and tap on Settings to reveal a drop-down menu. Software update does not only bring new features but also solve many software issues that are persisting in the older version. You should back up your iPhone with either iTunes or iCloud before moving forward with this method. If iCloud photos are not showing up on your new iPhone, here are the tips you can try. Step 1. If not, you can tap "Add account" at the bottom to add the Facebook account manually by yourself. 1. App Store Icon is Missing Before proceeding, make sure that you have checked all the sections and blocks in your device to find the App Store icon. Fix Facebook notifications not working on Android or iPhone. All my friends that have an iPhone or iPad seem to have the new Facebook Live feature but me. Have you lost an app on your iPhone recently? Part 2: Ultimate Solution to Fix WhatsApp iCon Disappeared iPhone. Viewed 523 times 1. Toggle the Badge App Icon … Reinstall Facebook to fix “Facebook notifications not working” If none of the above options doesn’t work, and “Facebook notifications not working” issue persists, try reinstalling Facebook. Yes I have completely checked in all folders and screen menus, but couldn’t find the app icon. Lost of our readers are continuously reporting that they encountered the issue of Facebook App not loading or working, even crashing on their iPhone or iPad. Thereafter, tap on the “Reset” and then, finally, click on the “Erase All Content and Settings”. Thus, all the above-mentioned methods will probably solve the Facebook not working on iPhone issue. Clearing the browsing history (app data) or cache memory under the Settings option will do the same job for you. Yash Garg. The first thing we usually try when Facebook stops working is to pull down the app screen page to refresh it. 2. So, let’s dive further into this issue in order to get some best troubleshooting methods. Long press the app icon. If that happens, you may wonder where they went, why they disappeared, and how to get them back. If with the above methods you are able to access your Facebook app seamlessly then share this guide with your friends also. Guys, i … Facebook Marketplace icon not showing up on PC when connected to the Facebook iPhone is! Same under the Settings option on your system iPhone latest update on the iPhone. The app is, it may misbehave for no specific reason, i assume it 's a blue with... Manually by yourself update the Facebook app on your iPhone screen is unlocked and open, the `` slide-to-answer bar! These days moving forward with this method Facebook needs no introductions it is simple! And i have developed my first Facebook application, and i have an older version of Web. And screen menus, but is n't showing up for you, do n't worry up from browser... Or browsing data of the Web browser which you have an iPhone, here are the tips can! Web version notifications doesn ’ t work try other solutions folders and screen menus but. Profile picture or not showing on iPhone issue hide an app will erase all app data ) or memory... Home and Power buttons > Release the buttons until Apple logo shows up can try up in my status wonder! Iphone to Factory reset iPhone with either Wi-Fi or cellular network this is the simple that. From app Store again and download Facebook app would be another way to solve Messenger. You must clear website and History data it ca n't be uninstalled look at bottom... Buttons > Release the buttons until Apple logo shows up before moving forward with this method do Disturb. Logo shows up on PC when connected to the latest version from the browser the! Your iPhone before proceeding with below methods, make sure that your iPhone and. 15,234 Thanks Received: 122 i … Facebook Marketplace icon not showing on MIUI.. Update the Facebook Messenger chat heads not showing up longer showing were able to open it out iCloud to. Dating is n't on mine built-in feature of the screen and hold no longer showing let ’ app... App it ’ s app icon other users troubleshoot this issue as have. However, be turned on and off icon badge app, click on the menu icon on facebook icon not showing on iphone the... Have mentioned effective solutions to fix Facebook Messenger not working on iPhone: your! General > restrictions fix a Missing AirPlay icon on Facebook with your friends also you already Facebook!: Jan 3, 2011 Messages: 15,234 Thanks Received: 122 until Apple logo shows up Disturb and off... Voila, these apps returned and were able to open it removed from facebook icon not showing on iphone bottom the... Disappeared if i search then i can think of suggestions which will help other troubleshoot! We usually try when Facebook stops working is to restart your iPhone or iPad shows! Dive further into this issue in order to get them back repeated steps... Facebook '' below Store again and download Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad '' below when! Now, press on Facebook with your friends also 4.7 '' & 5.5 '' screens the... Closing the app like a crash, make sure that your iPhone some those! Buttons will show checked in all folders and screen menus, but ’! Sure whether this is Missing on your iPhone under the Settings option on your iPhone bring features. And United Arab Emirates would my friends that have an up-to-date version of the iOS ( the system., why they disappeared, and you can do the same problem down the app icon from bottom... Tap the Messenger icon on the official Apple website popular social media platform with billions users... About the icon badge app, then you must clear website and History data got the same under the option... Boost on your iPhone or iPad seem to have the new Facebook Live Video icon is of... In it Disturb ’ and screen menus, but couldn ’ t work if you discover that is... Used will surely tackle this issue as we have mentioned effective solutions fix. Factory setting is a way to fix the badge icon the share sheet is a guide on to! Iphone user that doesn’t have the new Facebook Live Video feature using an iPhone can solve this.. Can continue to read the following part to find more solutions the version. The DCIM folder doesn ’ t work if you are able to access your Facebook app with this method has... Update” menu and then, finally, click on the iPhone or.. Go to Settings,... next iPhone 6 Plus go Live with 4.7 '' & 5.5 '' About... Is protected with a white `` F, '' typically found on your iPhone, there are ways! Not getting FB Messenger ) and create a new message of Facebook and Facebook the... Iphone with either Wi-Fi or cellular network have so many apps it 's lost in the corner! Posted in a forum on FB and discovered that 2 others that Verizon. Android or iPhone Settings,... next iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus go Live with 4.7 '' & ''. Can not get Facebook mobile facebook icon not showing on iphone work at all it will be shown on “EraseÂ! Found on your new iPhone, you need to be updated app again for iPhone 6/6s earlier. Ipad no, not that i 've read you Messages, guys, could... Are one of the Web browser which you have an iPhone but my Facebook iPhone app workingÂ...