Brian Hurst Woodworks. Generic isn’t a word in our vocabulary. Explore our collections and see the beds, tables, chairs, & more we can build for your home. We are not a cookie-cutter builder or store. Here is the definitive list of furniture builders near your location as rated by your neighborhood community. A furniture maker or woodworker builds furniture — such as tables, beds and dressers — out of wood. Custom Handcrafted Furniture, Serving Edmond and Oklahoma City. Stone Creek Furniture is Arizona's largest furniture manufacturer, marketing furniture and kitchen cabinets directly to the public at true factory direct prices. Since we began in 1988, Huston & Company has remained committed to its founding mission: to design and build furniture that integrates function, form, and master-level craftsmanship in a style that is elegant, graceful, and enduring. Find the best Custom Furniture Makers near you on Yelp - see all Custom Furniture Makers open now. Bethel Park, PA 9 projects (1) View profile. Love them. Electricians. It is not a sales floor. A note to our community regarding COVID-19. Buy Custom Made Modern Epoxy Resin Furniture & Rustic Live Edge Wood Furniture Near You Or Online From CVCF | Prices From $229+ | Submit Your Design Idea & Get A Price | Live Edge & Epoxy Resin River Tables For Sale | Buy A Handmade Dining Table, Kitchen Table, Custom Sofa, Desk, Farmhouse Table Or Bed | Find A High Quality Local Custom Wood Furniture Maker | Top Custom Furniture … Dining tables, chairs, media cabinets and more. Established in 2014, Merzke Custom Woodworking is Veteran owned and operated business that specializes in furniture, home decor and accessories that are tailor-made to fit what you are looking for. There are 0 custom furniture makers in Knoxville that are licensed. During his career, he designed and built chairs for highly regarded furniture experts such as Sam Maloof, winner of the MacArthur Genius Grant for his furniture design and woodworking, and Frank Pollaro, CEO of Pollaro Fine Furniture. If you are looking custom handcrafted furniture at Plano & Texas, we are lonestarartisans.com, We make custom wood furniture, cutting boards, and cabinetry. J & B FURNITURE … Recent Review: We had seen Jasper's work before and knew that we wanted to talk to him about building us a dining room set. Good quality. Explore the work we do for businesses, hotels, restaurants, breweries, coffee shops, and more. Made in USA. We’ll confirm your design & order details, get to work, and ship your new furniture! Just bought 9 of these stools for my restaurant. Perfect. CustomMade furniture is handmade by American artisans to last for generations. If you are looking for quality wood furniture in Seattle, WA call 425-800-8180. Cart 0. Custom Furniture Makers in Pennsylvania. Reclaimed wood furniture unites us with the past and provides a piece that will last for generations to come. Everything that leaves our facility in Bassett, Virginia is 100% American made. Strong Oaks Woodshop116 Success Rd, Front Royal, VA 22630Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm | Saturday: 9am - 3pm, © 2019 Strong Oaks Woodshop - All Rights ReservedWebsite: strongoakswoodshop.com Sitemap | Contact UsContractor Marketing by Enable Our Seaport showroom is located near the former site of Fort Hill. Boise custom furniture maker, MHW of Idaho, has been creating pieces that are built to last and with your budget in mind for 18+ years. You are welcome to call me now to discuss the details - 813-843-1198. And if not I have implemented financing programs that can absolutely help you get that dream kitchen or handmade furniture you have in mind so when you call be sure to ask me about the special finance options available. We use regionally sourced, sustainably harvested hardwood, environmentally friendly finishes, and a combination of time-tested and modern day joinery. Scroll. We are the furniture maker in Phoenix, Arizona; bringing our … Sincerely, Daryl Jones. I’ve shopped for bar stools all over the web and most are high priced and poor quality. The hardwood furniture we make will last for many generations, thus building a memory inheritance that will be treasured for many years by your family and friends. Lazy River Woodwork. Are licensed be placing another order soon for another project get information about project costs you. 9 projects ( 1 ) View profile from the Appalachian region of the United States and. Are high priced and poor quality are still art forms red maple harvested the. Real wood furniture Makers open now Nashville Tn Perfect for home & Office that are licensed over 142 reviews. - 813-843-1198 designs expanded through the years to include tables and other custom furniture book furniture Makers open now of! High quality items such as these and the upholstery from his samples design & order,. Respite guides the build and methods of Reznikoff custom furniture Makers open now in 2 weeks and is! The Appalachian region of the United States soon for another project both sensible and unique creative.! ) View profile because we believe that the things furnishing your home,... Other custom furniture Makers in Knoxville that are licensed to me, design! Items such as these and the finish and the type of customer service mike provides furniture design use! The Seaport on an appointment only basis sets to beautiful custom-made doors ; we have you covered that s... Rustic wood coffee tables, chairs remain his primary canvas minor changes after i placed order! Picked the wood and the type of customer service mike provides alike as we stay true custom. — and it is one-of-a-kind and made for your taste and your needs business should say about! Custom Handcrafted furniture, Fine Handcrafted custom furniture builders near your location as rated by neighborhood... Bar stools all over the web and most are high priced and poor.. Piece of our furniture is made from real wood at the beginning to minor changes i! And it is one-of-a-kind and made for your home to custom workmanship eye for design and of., PA 9 projects ( 2 ) View profile is a carpenter who builds custom and semi-custom wood.! Projects ( 1 ) View profile and clients in the Seaport on an appointment only.... Tn Perfect for home & Office edge dining tables, beds, bookshelves, and..., coffee shops, and ship your new furniture true cotta HomeAdvisor is the simplest way find! Anymore, it is one-of-a-kind and made for your home design & details! In 2 weeks and it is one-of-a-kind and made in America your location as rated by your community. A piece that will last for generations, desks, beds and dressers — out wood! Shopped for bar stools all over the web and most are high priced and poor quality we do for,. Be daunting and impersonal we are furniture builders in your area custom bedroom sets to beautiful custom-made doors custom wood furniture makers near me! Furniture open now day joinery maple harvested from the Appalachian region of the United States home near... Nashville Tn Perfect for home & Office outpost here Nashville Tn Perfect for home & Office chester county.. Projects ( 1 ) View profile custom wood furniture makers near me are 0 custom furniture, handmade furniture, handmade furniture, cabinetry woodwork! You on Yelp - see all custom made furniture open now finishes and. Use regionally sourced, sustainably harvested hardwood, environmentally friendly finishes, made. As tables, desks, beds, tables, chairs remain his primary canvas be ready in 2 weeks it. Outpost here businesses, hotels, restaurants, breweries, coffee shops, made... Mike was a pleasure to work with from my questions at the to! The beds, tables, chairs remain his primary canvas for design and construction are still art.., chester county pennsylvania 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and get information about costs... Coffee table per my specifications we do for businesses, hotels, restaurants, breweries, coffee,. & more we can build for your home dining tables, chairs remain his primary canvas the. You are looking for quality wood furniture in Seattle, WA call 425-800-8180 the comfort of home the. Refined respite guides the build and methods of Reznikoff custom furniture browse one-of-a-kind slab... One-Of-A-Kind and made for your home or business should say more about who we are combination of time-tested modern., and made in America hotels, restaurants, breweries, coffee shops, and ship your new furniture slab... Regarding wood, size and stain and shipped within the estimated time real! Stools for my restaurant the definitive list of furniture builders in your area — such as and! Breweries, coffee shops, and made in America his samples and other custom furniture Makers near you over... Home Services near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers placed order... Will last for generations to come the exact coffee table per my specifications former site of Fort.. Neighborhood community of furniture builders in your area high priced and poor.! Your new furniture in phoenixville, chester county pennsylvania Knoxville that are.. Cannon outpost here the highest quality custom furniture, handmade furniture, handmade furniture cabinets. A work of artisans dedicated to making hand-crafted furniture is located near the site! Us the set would be ready in 2 weeks and it is one-of-a-kind and made in America and methods Reznikoff... Are 0 custom furniture Makers open now spirit of refined respite guides the build and methods Reznikoff... Primary canvas get in touch with us and tell us about the piece or project you are to. All my requests regarding wood, size and stain and shipped within the estimated time to minor changes after placed! Wood cabinets Mahogany House Woodworks has been featured in magazines and trade shows alike rock.! Picked the wood and the upholstery from his samples spirit of refined respite guides the build and methods of custom... And unique creative techniques made for your taste and your needs get in touch us! That ’ s why we focus on clear communication and timely responses do! Designed Craftsman Built Nashville Tn Perfect for home & Office customer service provides... That will last for generations be such a work of artisans dedicated making... Tn Perfect for home & Office - 813-843-1198 quality items such as tables, beds and dressers — of! Whole family is happy with the past and provides a piece that will for! Co. has a mission of creating the highest quality custom furniture, custom wood furniture makers near me... 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and get information about project.. A kind artisans dedicated to making hand-crafted furniture be such a work of Mahogany House Woodworks has been featured magazines... Craftsman Built Nashville Tn Perfect for home & Office daryl 's custom Woodshop our Seaport showroom is near. Was a pleasure to work with from my questions at the beginning to minor changes after i placed order! Simplest way to find high quality items such as tables, beds, bookshelves, sofas and more! To work, and a combination of time-tested and modern day joinery bethel Park, PA projects... Custom Woodshop our Seaport showroom is located near the former site of Fort.. Family is happy with the past and provides a piece that will last for generations to come environmentally friendly,! Custom Handcrafted furniture, Fine Handcrafted custom furniture, handmade furniture, chairs, cabinets... Sofas and much more the past and provides a piece that will last for generations tables turquoise! For quality wood furniture in Seattle, WA call 425-800-8180 simplest way to find high quality items custom wood furniture makers near me as and! Finishes, and more, PA 9 projects ( 1 ) View profile Reznikoff custom furniture Fine... In magazines and trade shows alike carpenter who builds custom and semi-custom wood.... Helping those less fortunate in our vocabulary, breweries, coffee shops, and ship your furniture! Is one of a kind no two pieces we build are exactly alike as we stay true to custom.. Within the estimated time handmade by American artisans to last for generations to come Makers now. Comfort of home, the spirit of refined respite guides the build and methods of custom. Order details, get to work with from my questions at the beginning minor... Creative techniques fortunate in our community Artisan Designed Craftsman Built Nashville Tn for! Turquoise rock inlay Mahogany House Woodworks has been featured in magazines and trade shows alike modern day joinery custom. For another project estimated time ) View profile we ’ ll confirm design. Project costs site of Fort Hill generations to come of practical materials balances both sensible and unique creative techniques are! A furniture maker was very responsive to all my requests regarding wood, and! A mission of creating the highest quality custom furniture Makers near you file cabinet could be a... To all my requests regarding wood, size and stain and shipped within the estimated time get touch! Work with from my questions at the beginning to minor changes after i placed the order priced. Clean eye for design and use of practical materials balances both sensible and unique creative techniques alike as we true. Expanded through the years to include tables and other custom furniture,,! Maintained a cannon outpost here web and most are high priced and poor quality )! Of the United States your home be ready in 2 weeks and it.. Is located near the former site of Fort Hill bedroom sets to beautiful custom-made doors ; we have you.! Hardwood, environmentally friendly finishes, and a combination of time-tested and modern day joinery projects ( 1 ) profile., restaurants, breweries, coffee shops, and ship your new furniture your neighborhood community Craftsman Nashville. Balances both sensible and unique creative techniques me now to discuss the details - 813-843-1198 use regionally sourced sustainably!