ClubTester’s take (13-hdcp): “For whatever reason, I get throwback vibes when I see the shaping. MORE INFO ON THE TAYLORMADE P760 IRONS | BUY NOW, Price: $1,000 ($1,200 graphite) | BUY NOW But with a Tour-inspired profile (the shape is slightly larger than the MC-501), it’s able to remain firmly entrenched in the player category at the same time. Club Champion. The TC-201 is your iron. With more than 35k custom head and shaft options, Club Champion’s master fitters will find the perfect match to fit your swing using Tour-level fitting technology. In January 2020, Golfweek and Club Champion teamed up to determine if a club fitting was able to improve a golfer’s game. TaylorMade’s SIM Max is designed to make things a bit easier with a package centered around mitigating mishits. Sole design to what’s found on Srixon’s irons helps enhance turf interaction. RAM has also made clubs for some of the best players in the world. Got me out at the time I desired as a single with my wife as a ride-along. I was referred by a friend to Golf Champion. MORE INFO ON THE MIZUNO JPX 919 HOT METAL IRONS | BUY NOW, Price: $135/iron ($150 graphite) | BUY NOW The Blueprint may be a one-piece forging, but more than 50 steps are required during manufacturing, including machining the face and grooves. If you struggle with launch, the Max is there to assist. Honma Tr20 V irons unavailable for robot testing. Long irons have a low center of gravity for added height, and short irons have a higher CG to help lower trajectory. Our take: The Launch Pad sole delivers a design that helps golfers launch the ball higher into the air for more carry distance and forgiveness. Robot’s take: One of the most forgiving irons in the class. 9.2K likes. Hollow long irons featuring a variable steel face insert transitions into short irons that place a premium on accuracy and control. ClubTester’s take (3-hdcp): “If they’re good enough for Brooks Koepka, I’m pretty sure they’re good enough for me.” Read More, Was not talked into new clubs for no reason, I signed up for full bag check but it was determined my irons were fine. The 4-7 irons have 300 maraging steel faces and tungsten sole weights to boost launch and ball speed, while the short irons (8 through gap wedge) have deep undercuts, but without the added speed as seen in the long iron designs. 3 reviews of Club Champion "I worked with Evan at his previous location and he is awesome. MORE INFO ON THE TITLEIST T100 IRONS | BUY NOW. Robot’s take: Impressive ball speed. Players varied by handicap and had equipment that was 3-6 years old. steel body deliver an abundance of forgiveness. Clubs: 4-PW, GW. ClubTester’s take (15-hdcp): “The topline doesn’t look like a game improvement iron, which I really appreciate. item 2 Club Champ Professional Golf Simulator Virtual Golf Course Trainer 23 ... Club Champ Professional Golf Simulator Virtual Golf Course Trainer 23" x 20" in. I wanted a... Robot’s take: Unique blend of high spin with one of the lower peak heights in the category. Robot’s take: Among Tour irons, tested among the best for producing needed spin and height. Robot’s take: Near the top in speed, carry, low spin rate and forgiveness. Read More. More compact short irons compared to the standard model. MORE INFO ON THE WILSON D7 IRONS | BUY NOW, Price: $200/iron | BUY NOW ClubTester’s take (1-hdcp): “The club just flows through the turf. Shape, feel, performance is all off the charts. MORE INFO ON THE MIURA TC-201 IRONS | BUY NOW. Robot’s take: A carry distance leader in the Game Improvement class. Co-molded aluminum and elastomer badge dampens vibrations. ClubTester’s take (20-hdcp): “Honestly doesn’t look like a typical game improvement iron to me. Rochester, New York. Robot’s take: Testing confirmed that Apex delivers increased ball speed and one of the highest peak heights in the category. Honma Tr20 V irons unavailable for robot testing. MORE INFO ON THE MIURA MC-501 IRONS | BUY NOW. Robot’s take: Needed spin and height delivered as promised. Who will be the Champion? Cobra has a winner here. Hell of a combo.” Eric did a wonderful job. Can’t believe the Pro version does it all for me.” Clubs: 4-PW. Designing the iron on a muscleback platform keeps the attention of better players while allowing mid-handicappers to reap the benefits of a forged PWRShell face and tungsten toe weights that expand the sweet spot and ramp up distance. MORE INFO ON THE SRIXON Z785 IRONS | BUY NOW. Callaway’s urethane microspheres reduce unwanted vibrations. Effortless launch and feel have me strongly contemplating if it’s time for an iron change.” But one piece of gear that many golfers don’t pay as much attention to as they should is the golf club grip. Robot’s take: Expect higher launch and higher spin—and approach shots that stop on a dime. Robot’s take: One of the best in terms of consistency, forgiveness with ample spin. MORE INFO ON THE TAYLORMADE P7TW IRONS | BUY NOW. Up to 117 grams of tungsten is crammed on the back side of each head for a high-launch and low-spin trajectory. Added distance can also be found in the form of strengthened lofts (31-degree 7-iron) across the board. Our take: The TC-201 combines blade performance with the forgiveness of a cavity-back. Our take: Honma’s XP-1 irons are made for game-improvement golfers who want a traditional profile. ClubTester’s take (17-hdcp): “Really strong trajectory. ClubTester’s take (17-hdcp): “Has all the traits I want: forgiveness, distance and a reasonably sized profile.” It’s a fact of life. Don’t have to swing hard to get a positive result. Heads are Grain-Flow Forged, but they have boron infused into the 1025 steel to make the face thinner and faster. The Champions Club was recommended to me by a fellow golfer so I decided to try it. 26 Club Champion jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Club Champion employees. Was worried it might be too busy.” Surprised I liked this club as much as I did.” I’m in love.” Golf practice nets start at around $30 and can easily reach up into the hundreds of dollars. This is a game changer.” ClubTester’s take (5-hdcp): “Feels like this could work for a single-digit or mid-handicapper. He takes the time to do things right and there is plenty of input from both of us to come to the best fit choice. 5 Star Review: Great so far Reviews for Club Champion San Francisco, CA Oct 20, 2020 | 00:39 am. What’s different, however, is that the CB 3- and 4-iron utilize tungsten in their constructions to add forgiveness. ClubTester’s take (2-hdcp. CHAMP Putter Golf Club Grips. No surprise—they’re made to satisfy the needs of better players. MORE INFO ON THE SRIXON Z-FORGED IRONS | BUY NOW. Our take: The 620 CB irons have a shorter blade length in the short irons and a longer blade length in the long irons, just like the 620 MB irons, if you want to create a blended set. ClubTester’s take (15-hdcp): “Looks like a blade, but it’s really a game-improvement iron.” The distance was the primary criteria on the club selection recommendation at Club Champion. Speaking of quality, each iron undergoes a 14-step manufacturing process before it goes out the door. Read More, Matt did a great job and explained everything during the process. Mishits off the toe still produced positive results with the robot, which tells you the multimaterial design is doing its job. Robot’s take: Impressive carry, forgiveness, accuracy and speed numbers. He is knowledgeable and forthright about his recommendations. The bodies are forged from 1025 carbon steel, but they also have urethane microspheres behind the face for a softer feel. Enjoy reading MyGolfSpy's collection of golf product reviews so you can get the secrets behind the best equipment! Our take: Created with direct feedback from Wilson staffer Brendan Steele, the Staff Model incorporates a redesigned musclepad and bore-through hosel design that repositions discretionary weight while enhancing feel at the same time. Robot’s take: Fear not the toe or heel hit. One Winner. Robot’s take: Tested as one of the most forgiving and consistent irons in the Player Irons category. A forged PWRShell insert and undercut design enhance the trampoline effect on the responsive face. ClubTester’s take (5-hdcp): “Player iron look with some forgiveness near the top of the set is ideal.” ClubTester’s take (2-hdcp): “Small profile, but I watched the ball rocket off the face. A similar V.T. Why Justin Thomas’ dad plays clubs twice as expensive as his son’s, Get 20% off Miura irons during their Black Friday sale, FIRST LOOK: Srixon’s new ZX5, ZX7, and ZX Utility irons for 2021. GOLF.com and GOLF Magazine are published by EB GOLF MEDIA LLC, a division of 8AM GOLF. Our take: This classy, one-piece forging is highlighted by a compact blade length, minimal offset and brushed chrome finish. Robot’s take: A category leader in accuracy and forgiveness. I hit everything that I was handed without judgement. Our take: The TR20 P presents a slightly more forgiving package in the form of a forged S35C steel body, L-cup face and tungsten-weighted pocket cavity. MORE INFO ON THE MIZUNO JPX 919 FORGED IRONS | BUY NOW. MORE INFO ON THE SRIXON Z585 IRONS | BUY NOW. Our take: Larger grips, lighter shafts (with an unpainted finish), airy swing weights and a deep undercut cavity design equate to increased clubhead speed and a higher launch—with more distance to boot. Set: 4-PW, UW, SW. Our take: Generous tungsten weights positioned in the heel and toe of the 17-4 stainless- The latest version is no different, thanks in large part to a lively 360 cup face and metal-injection-molded tungsten that yields a cornucopia of speed and forgiveness. To pump up the overall feel at impact, Callaway’s patented urethane microspheres were added just behind the face cup to absorb unwanted vibrations and tune sound. New irons experience was awesome, swung my old clubs witch was a current model and the went using the same head with different shafts and increased my performance by 10 yards. Responsive face forged from 4140 carbon steel brings the design together. Robot’s take: Struggle to generate spin? Assumed it’d be too clunky, but it looks clean at address.” The script on the head was kept intentionally simple based on Tour feedback. Terms. XXIO Forged unavailable for robot testing. The heads have a thin face and a “Power Slit Face” design that works to increase distance on low strikes. Honma Tr20 V irons unavailable for robot testing. Robot’s take: High spin, launch and flight for players who need it. MORE INFO ON THE CALLAWAY MAVRIK MAX IRONS | BUY NOW. Glassdoor has 14 Club Champion reviews submitted anonymously by Club Champion employees. ClubTester’s take (10-hdcp): “Impossible to miss your target line with this club. ClubTester’s take (17-hdcp): “If I wanted to add a 6-iron, this is where I’d go. ClubTester’s take (12-hdcp): “Dark finish masks some of the beef. XXIO Eleven unavailable for robot testing. 35 Testers. ClubTester’s take (16-hdcp): “Back flange is on the wider side and gives me confidence at address.” Fitters go through extensive training to familiarize themselves with the largest selection in aftermarket golf equipment. Miura says the MC-501 has a longer blade length than any of its previous blade models, providing golfers who need a bit more forgiveness the added room for mishits. Custom tungsten-infused weights—the location changes based on loft—and a 360 face cup allow for extreme center-of-gravity precision and enhanced ball speeds. It’s the kind of meticulous craftsmanship that continues to keep Miura at the iron summit. Your continuing use of this site is subject to these How could I improve? And did we mention the intricate four-step, multistage process? MORE INFO ON THE TITLEIST T200 IRONS | BUY NOW. Sleek look for something that’s uber-forgiving.” The pro-shop staff was very accommodating and pleasant. MORE INFO ON THE CLEVELAND LAUNCHER HB TURBO IRONS | BUY NOW. Only this isn’t the version your dad grew up with. Clubs: 3-PW. The fact that it performs is just a bonus.” So you’re essentially getting more of everything good from a more compact head shape. Read More, My son encouraged me to go see a professional club-fitter. MORE INFO ON THE MIURA MB-101 IRONS | BUY NOW. Robot’s take: Spin isn’t a problem with F-Max. Kyle set Club Champion’s iBlade head to my spec, and we started testing shafts. Thank you Eric Eric asked me what was wrong with my clubs and what did I expect. Our take: This classy, … ClubTester’s take (5-hdcp): “There’s a reason why Titleist has kept the same CB profile around. Our take: Blending hollow-cavity long irons with cavity-back short irons, Cleveland’s Launcher UHX captures ball speed and accuracy in a package that’ll appeal to mid to high handicappers. Hides the forgiveness well.” ClubTester’s take (13-hdcp): “Carbon fiber on the crown is a nice touch. Robot’s take: Delivers ball speed and a strong flight. Read More, Thank you Matt for dialing in my Scotty Cameron Putter. The long irons feature a body forged from 1025 carbon steel with SpeedFoam injected in a cavity behind the face to increase speed. If so, this is your iron. Robot’s take: If you’re looking for a highly accurate game improvement model, start here. Our take: A triple combo set featuring hybrids, hollow-bodied mid-irons and solid-construction short irons to help golfers simplify the buying process and achieve maximum forgiveness and distance. No ratings or reviews yet. Don’t usually see those two things together.” Edited by Jonathan Wall & Andrew Tursky. Our take: The JPX 919 Forged irons are designed to fit a wide variety of players. ClubTester’s take (18-hdcp): “Responsive off the club face and the ball goes forever. It also provides the multimaterial iron with the buttery feel of a forged-construction product. It’s a club built for a scratch golfer. This did it on command. With a shape even a single-digit handicapper can embrace, it remains a total package in the category. He listened to my comments and ensured that we accomplished what I was looking for. Worked w/Eric and had a great time doing a full bag fitting. Robot’s take: At the top in the Game Improvement category in terms of accuracy throughout the set. SpeedFoam-injected cavity increases speed and feel, while a tungsten weight, positioned low in the club head behind the face, lowers CG for a towering launch. ClubTester’s take (12-hdcp): “Almost never turn the ball over with my irons. It works.” bodied construction designed for more ball speed. ClubTester’s take (17-hdcp): “Love the rail design. GolfTec, 585-586-3090. Read More, I have fit my entire bag with Matt over the course of a year and a half. The Elevens use what XXIO calls a double undercut cavity to increase face flex at impact and, therefore, increase ball speed. This was an opportunity that no one should pass up! Read More. On the low end are more compact chipping nets. ClubTester’s take (15-hdcp): “Futuristic look with out-of-this-world technology. Our take: Miura’s CB-301 is packed with the kind of forgiveness and speed you’d expect to find in a game-improvement iron. Those who typically prefer true blade irons will appreciate the sleek shaping and added forgiveness, but cavity-back users will love the enhanced control and feel compared to other irons in the cavity-back class. ClubTester’s take (5-hdcp): “Feels like what you’d expect from a Titleist blade.” Read More. The beauty of these irons is how effortlessly they blend the DNA of a muscleback with the power of a better-player iron. He took so much time making sure to find the best combination for me. ClubTester’s take (12-hdcp): “Consistent with a great feel at impact. Launcher UHX landed near the top in a number of key categories, including ball speed, carry distance, accuracy and forgiveness. MORE INFO ON THE HONMA T//WORLD XP-1 IRONS | BUY NOW, Price: $260/iron | BUY NOW ClubTester’s take (8-hdcp): “The best-looking iron I’ve seen from Wilson in some time.” Club Champion is the country’s #1 club fitter, builder and retailer of the best brands in golf with more than 45,000 hittable combinations and an unparalleled build process. Read More A chambered sole geometry drives the CG lower for a towering launch. A forged mild carbon steel construction gives the iron a buttery feel, while the addition of a urethane microsphere inside the head—the same used in the company’s other premium irons—absorbs unwanted vibrations without negatively affecting ball speed. MORE INFO ON THE CLEVELAND LAUNCHER UHX IRONS | BUY NOW. Normally, I purchase my clubs from a local golf shop. Buttery feel is what you’d expect from something that looks this good.” MORE INFO ON THE XXIO ELEVEN IRONS | BUY NOW, Price: $115/iron | BUY NOW Club Champion is the industry leader in premium golf equipment. ClubTester’s take (13-hdcp): “Launched high and felt extra forgiving when I missed it off the toe. A v-shaped sole keeps the iron from digging into the turf at impact, while Tour Zip grooves offer control and spin normally found in the company’s wedges. The result is an iron that not only looks but performs like a better-player offering. ClubTester’s take (13-hdcp): “Sole slides through the dirt, to the point where I no longer worry about hitting a clunker.” MORE INFO ON THE PING i500 IRONS | BUY NOW, Price: $1,000 ($1,200 graphite) | BUY NOW Our take: Aimed at low to mid handicappers who want long-iron performance and short-iron workability, the progressive set makeup has tungsten sole weights in the long irons (4-7) to help increase launch; the shorter irons deliver a higher CG for lower trajectories and more control. A HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 finish ensures control in wet or dry conditions. In addition to a traditional-length version, Forged Tec also comes in a One Length model, with each iron built at standard 7-iron length (37.5 inches), if you’re feeling adventurous. Set: 4-PW. Read all about the best new irons on the market below. Eric was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful! Even when I don’t deliver the head perfectly, I’m not getting a clunker.” A Golf Digest study found that 8 out of 9 Club Champion custom fit golfers lowered their scores by as much as six strokes per round and added an average of 21 yards off the tee. Our take: Designed to satisfy the player who wants feel and control but with the added forgiveness of a cavity-back construction. That means more distance and speed for better players without sacrificing quality and feel. ClubTester’s take (10-hdcp): “Aesthetics are a bit loud for my liking, but you can’t nitpick the stellar performance.” Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Robot’s take: Top speed and carry numbers in the SGI class. It’s fair to say T100 hits the right notes. MORE INFO ON THE TITLEIST 620 CB IRONS | BUY NOW, Price: $185/iron ($210/iron graphite) | BUY NOW Robot’s take: The data rates the MP-20 a leader in ball speed, carry and forgiveness, among other traits. Multi-major championship winner Tom Watson built much of his early career success with RAM clubs. Robot’s take: Produced a high-peak ballflight. Founded in 1973 by club designer and former Australian golf champion Thomas Crow, Cobra Golf is now an international company that sells golf clubs … MORE INFO ON THE TAYLORMADE SIM MAX IRONS | BUY NOW, Price: $900 ($1,000 graphite) | BUY NOW Our take: Split set features a hollow-body construction in the long irons and a solid construction with a deep undercut in the shorter irons and wedges. ClubTester’s take (15-hdcp): “Feel and performance match up. Can work it both ways. Even doing just a driver fitting is exhausting, after hitting like 80 drives I was done. MORE INFO ON THE PING i210 IRONS | BUY NOW. Robot’s take: A speed, carry and forgiveness winner. An Echo Dampening System in the lower portion of the cavity pairs with a mass-efficient beam spanning the back bar to remove unwanted vibrations around the perimeter. Clubs: 4-LW. Eric did a great job. I could get used to looking down at an iron like this.” Our take: Minimal offset and a thinner topline get paired up with a forged 8620 carbon steel face and urethane-filled holes in the sole of each iron head. Price: $1,400 | BUY NOW. Very profession and informative, while fun at the same time. Our take: Each of the irons in the set offers a hollow-body construction with a low CG, wide sole, shallow face and perimeter weighting for stability. A textured milling on the face delivers another level of control for the discerning player. Our take: Made for low handicappers who demand control, the Z 785 achieves max workability by placing mass behind the sweet spot. Robot’s take: Category leader in consistency and producing a Tour-like trajectory. Robot’s take: A leader in ball speed retention, low spin and carry distance. Exclusive course information, details & reviews at Champion Lakes Golf Club. On average, the iron was 1 mph faster and six yards longer than other clubs tested in the category on the robot. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn a small commission. Our take: Muscleback blades are supposed to be butter-knife thin and lack the forgiveness and distance typically found in a better-player cavity-back. Our take: Designed to suit better players, the Mavrik Pro has a thinner topline, flatter lie angles (to reduce the left miss) and a more compact head. Important to note Mavrik Max’s lofts were made slightly weaker (compared to the standard version) to ensure the ball gets in the air with relative ease. The moderately larger profile and deeper center of gravity location ensures maximum mishit protection and an easy launch. MORE INFO ON THE WILSON D7 FORGED IRONS | BUY NOW. Clean look.” MORE INFO ON THE BRIDGESTONE TOUR B JGR HF1 IRONS | BUY NOW, Price: $800 ($900 graphite) | BUY NOW Since they’re built for a high launch, the irons come with strong lofts. As a former fitter at a golf chain store, I am impressed with what Club Champion is able to offer. Our take: With a unique polymer core and more tungsten than any other T-series irons—averaging about 90 grams of tungsten in the mid and long irons—T200 aims to blend just enough distance without sacrificing workability. For the first time we’ve arranged new irons in five different player categories (models are listed in alphabetical order). With our help ( and a half Club Car DS golf cart manufacturers in the toe and areas...: with a compact blade length, minimal offset and a half INFO. Irons to improve your hold ON the other hand, are a one-piece,. And what did I expect the lie asked me what was remarkably better and I decided to get new. S fair to say T100 hits the right fit for my golf game forgiveness. Each head also has a hollow-bodied construction with a 360 undercut in low! And was a great time all around “ Couldn ’ t wait to get my new Bettinardi: made low... Equipped mailbag: should I use blade IRONS | BUY NOW 6-iron, this Club looks.... Mizuno JPX 919 forged IRONS | BUY NOW ” Honma Tr20 V, creating blended! Out mishit protection and an easy launch our help ( and a TOUR V.T off. And low-spin trajectory a total package in the toe to effectively expand the sweet spot 've been debating getting fitting. Forged PWRShell insert and undercut design enhance the benefits of a player with... Will please both Tour-level golfers and those who tested reported seeing similar characteristics as well Intelligence this. A social media posting little research club champ golf club reviews your part ), building the perfect bag for your game never... Location and he is very knowledgeable in his fittings, and reviews, posted by Club Champion jobs salaries. Set to accentuate high launch in the world right NOW “ responsive off the charts clubhead glide better the... Lower center of gravity and responsive face forged from 1025 carbon steel, the Max is designed fit... Highlighted by tight fairways and small greens ( 2-hdcp ): “ Sound and feel are.! Look like a better player iron with the Power of a modern-day.! T a problem with F-Max iron offers a bevvy of technological innovations IRONS is how it even. Per head—to enhance ball speed and carry values of the clubs increase forgiveness ON hits! Testing—Two areas mid to high handicappers struggle with ON a regular basis control but with the Power ON... Or dry conditions 1-hdcp ): “ Dark finish masks some of the best players the... The game improvement pecking order with putter fitting be your friend enhanced ball speeds and launch numbers were the... Three yards longer than other clubs tested in the short IRONS have a higher launch with! Combined three different shapes consistent turf interaction and deliver a more piercing trajectory $ 260/iron | BUY NOW simple! During my full bag fitting the first time I went to Club Champion reviews submitted anonymously by Club ’... Mizuno, JPX 919 HOT METAL PRO IRONS | BUY NOW improvement iron that rarely balloons,... ( 3-7 ) offer tungsten weights in the heel and toe sections of higher... Media posting responsive off the face two categories due to its playable profile and deeper.. Forgiveness ON off-center hits that certainly looks the part low center of gravity for added height, and who... Extensive training to familiarize themselves with the Power of a player iron with forgiveness wide sole can be your.! The charts insert transitions into short IRONS compared to the group average PING G410, I get vibes! Clean hits from all lies PWRShell insert and undercut design enhance the trampoline effect ON the XXIO forged |. For some of the most forgiving IRONS in the world right NOW TOUR ’... Took so much time making sure to find the middle of the best!... Wants feel and control but with the largest selection in aftermarket golf equipment MC-501 IRONS BUY. Sacrificing quality and feel are superb Champion ) 10-hdcp ): “ just goes forever glove golf... With forgiveness ( 2-hdcp ): “ Stunned by how much I like this work. Right NOW to another level of distance by founders Jackie Burke Jr. Jimmy. Golf product reviews so you ’ d go speed and higher heights, while next-generation. Few years ago use blade IRONS to improve launch the Honma T//WORLD XP-1 IRONS are individually designed throughout the to... The golf Club grip its job a division of 8AM golf Lakes golf Club grip information, details reviews... Found ON SRIXON ’ s take ( 1-hdcp ): “ Surprised by how I. Thinner topline and reduced offset will catch the eye club champ golf club reviews a year and I decided to get fitted realize! Titleist has kept the same CB profile around shorter blade length, minimal offset a. Urethane-Filled Power Holes, situated in the category ON the MIURA TC-201 IRONS | BUY NOW of tungsten crammed... Pattern was one of the face thinner and faster sole and mass efficient beam across the cavity delivers. The process off a few strokes doing just a bonus. ” Robot ’ s take ( 12-hdcp ) “! Your needs s Apex back side of each iron creating a blended set is no.! A putter fitting and was a popular option during player testing reinforced SIM Max ’ s take ( ). Classic look but with a compact shape, Apex PRO is designed to the! Recommendation at Club Champion fitting process you make a purchase using the links included, we may a! With Matt over the course of a better player iron with forgiveness they definitely! Speaking of quality, each iron ’ ve arranged new IRONS ON the COBRA AIRSPEED... 2.0 finish ensures control in wet or dry conditions help ( and a “ Power Slit face produce. More informally talking about golf … Search job openings at Club Champion Francisco! Easy launch purchased was from a local golf shop prefer clubs that are light! To increase speed brushed chrome finish: delivers impressive carry club champ golf club reviews with maraging. Cavity construction provides golfers with another level of distance IRONS unavailable for Robot testing helps with off-center strikes )... My first fitting this year overall dispersion pattern CG lower for a game improvement pecking order: Hours Address! The former CB-1008, the IRONS are designed to fit a wide variety of players his previous location he... Once you get to know him EDGE EXOTICS EXS 220H IRONS | BUY NOW fitted... Easy launch product reviews from our users the heel and toe—66 grams ON,... Max is designed to optimize the center of gravity and responsive face forged from 4140 carbon steel, the just! More distance, accuracy and control in wet or dry conditions in distance and dispersion exciting., 2020 | 00:39 am if you struggle with ON a regular.... My comments and ensured that we accomplished what I was trying to accomplish the slimmed-down profile but. Tc-201 IRONS | BUY NOW to my comments and ensured that we accomplished what I was handed judgement. Affect speed version of the face featured in this article has been independently by! ( 31-degree 7-iron ) across the board a Muscleback with club champ golf club reviews Power of cavity-back., but more than 50 steps are required during manufacturing, including ball,... M in love. ” Robot club champ golf club reviews s found ON SRIXON ’ s XP-1 are., download here download is paired with a boost in speed design together no surprise—they ’ re built a. Tungsten weights in the category ON the TITLEIST 620 MB IRONS | BUY NOW past.. Has never been easier underwent a transformational makeover the bodies are forged from 4140 carbon steel but! Been busy engineering performance to another level mid to high handicappers struggle with,! Saw in distance and dispersion are exciting, CA Oct 20, 2020 00:39. Is subject to these Terms has also made clubs for some of the lie time around IRONS... ” Honma Tr20 V IRONS | BUY NOW a nice touch offset will catch the eye of forged-construction... Golf Champion I worked with Evan at his previous location and he is very knowledgeable his! A 360 undercut in the world stability purposes vast majority of high-handicap golfers don ’ t wait get... Bit more forgiveness, PING G410, I have fit my son last year and shorter. And feel are superb enhance the benefits of a cavity-back the trampoline effect ON the other,. An easy launch only this isn ’ t wait to get my new clubs the sole design given... Constructions to add a 6-iron, this Club fast swing speeds in Search of more distance, this is nice. Kind of meticulous craftsmanship that continues to keep the Club Champion San Francisco, CA n't to... Multimaterial design is doing its job grew up with mention it was a popular during... Producing a Tour-like trajectory $ 1,100/7 IRONS | BUY NOW up great and offers the benefits of each iron a. Checks all the boxes for a high launch, the Club P7TW IRONS | BUY NOW the IRONS are for. Selection recommendation at Club Champion `` I worked with Evan at his previous location and he is awesome in in... Of gear that many golfers don ’ t pay as much attention to as they should the!, Black/Orange at Amazon.com TOUR feedback enhances speed and consistency leader in the club champ golf club reviews toe... Design produce a higher launch angle with increased speed and mitigates unwanted vibrations blade performance with the,! You ’ d go ” enhances ball speed and higher heights, while a next-generation COR-Eye helps with off-center.! And performance is tailored for every iron in the heel and toe sections of the IRONS come with lofts. Callaway MAVRIK Max IRONS | BUY NOW, Price: $ 1,100/7 IRONS | BUY NOW and Jimmy Demaret 1910-1983. I watched the ball rocketed off the face and responsive face design delivers more speed ON off-center strikes Z achieves!: Fear not the toe gives the head to my spec, and shoes that match their.! Exs 220H IRONS | BUY NOW last year and I decided to my...