can eat on their picnic tables or take it back to where you are staying. But it seems...More, Not a restaurant- no tables. We couldn’t believe...how reasonable the prices were so we wanted to round up. I will say that they close at 6:00 and was customers coming in at the last minute with no attitude towards them for coming in at closing time. Again the price per pound was the least expensive. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Does not include any side dishes ie potato, corn etc as it’s not a restaurant. Menus of restaurants nearby. His prices are high. Prices are listed on a chart with the smallest being the least expensive and increasing slightly by pound as you choose a larger lobster. Hotel furnished a smashing tool and we enjoyed some sweet lobster. Can't say enough good things about this place and the owners!! Market price is posted daily. He plays awful Grateful Dead music (redundant) constantly. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? These pieces were bigger than lump crabmeat and much sweeter. Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, Ogunquit Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,190 candid photos and videos. These are soft shell clams which are different than the clams at home. Carta del restaurante $$$$ Rango de precios por persona $ 10 - 25. For the lobster shack in Perkins Cove. Once you know the cost of clams and lobster at Beach Plum, it is hard to order clams or whole lobster any where else. Sit at a picnic table and chow down. Not a grain of sand. Your local land trust in the communities of the Berwicks, Eliot, Ogunquit and Wells. Just pull off the sock covering the feeding "tube", If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. LIVE, COOKED OR PACKED FOR TRAVEL. 615 Main St, Ogunquit +1 207-646-7277. Get quick answers from Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier staff and past visitors. Hotels near Ogunquit Museum of American Art, Hotels near Panache Fine Jewelry and Art Gallery, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Hotels near (PSM) Portsmouth International Airport at Pease, Restaurants near Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Ogunquit, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ogunquit, Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier. The NYT reported that lobster supplies were high this summer; with fewer tourists, one would expect prices would decline. Lobster comes cooked or uncooked. Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, Ogunquit: See 236 unbiased reviews of Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 70 restaurants in Ogunquit. This is our forte. When my wife and I stay in Ogunquit for a long weekend we can make two different stops here; one for steamers nod one for lobsters. Clams are huge!! Call us at (603) 679-3200. which some restaurants serve as their cheapy meal. OGUNQUITS ONLY HUSBAND AND WIFE LOBSTER SERVICE. No outside food or beverage allowed. Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier: The Menu: Lobster and or Clams - See 233 traveler reviews, 54 candid photos, and great deals for Ogunquit, ME, at Tripadvisor. Fresh and delicious!! His prices are high. I LIVE to eat. We grew up here. Learn More. ©Beach Plum Lobster Farm inc․ QUALITY LOBSTER and CLAMS LIVE, PACKED COOKED TO GO No fuss no frills, just pure delicious seafood! Don't ask her any questions as she doesn't eat lobster. This place only serve two things. Maybe grumpy John was having a bad day, as I had three great experiences here and can't wait to return.More, I have rented houses in the Footbridge Beach neighborhood of Ogunquit (within walking distance of Beach Plum Lobster) for nearly 20 years. Rented a house with a group for election week. I checked out the prices at almost every pound, seafood place and restaurant and with out a doubt Beach Plum had the best prices. Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. Served with two pieces of cowboy fry bread. Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier: The Menu: Lobster and or Clams - See 235 traveller reviews, 54 candid photos, and great deals for Ogunquit, ME, at Tripadvisor. One way of making sure the crew is eating lobster everyday. N.º 1 de 56 marisquerías en Ogunquit . When we eat labster and steamers that’s all we want. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Beach Plum Lobster Farm. 3. Three strips of thick-cut, house-smoked bacon and two cage-free eggs. Maine Lobster. No lobster rolls at the Beach Plum, but there are many other places in Ogunquit to find one! I will say the complimentary crackers Dave gave us...were no match for the thick shells. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? You pick the size lobster and they steam it for you. Barnacle Billy’s in Perkins Cove. 2 farm fresh cage-free eggs any style. 1. Our last day we got four lobsters to take home to business partner. We did supply our on clarified butter as the pound only does lobster and clams and they do it well. This place is awesome! Highly recommend ! The steamers were even better than the lobsters and the lobsters were amazing ! Hotel furnished a smashing tool and we enjoyed some sweet lobster. Welcome to Beach Plum Farm . There is nice conversations amoung customers waiting for their orders. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Cold water sink for hands afterwards. Many people visit Beach Plum Lobster Farm to taste perfectly cooked steamed mussels, steamed lobster and broth.You will be offered good wine or delicious beer.. At this place, you can order food as a takeaway. View the menu for Beach Plum Lobster Farm and restaurants in Ogunquit, ME. Truly the best bang for your buck for lobster in the area. These are soft shell clams which are different than the clams at home. 2. Loved their shop set up and bought a few t Shirts to remember the great time we had there, When we visit, we always have to go to Beach Plum to get lobsters. We went for lobsters and got steamers as well ! Read reviews from Beach Plum Lobster Farm at Captain Thomas Road in Ogunquit 03907 from trusted Ogunquit restaurant reviewers. Beach Plum Farm can be on your route by default, the clients' piece of advice is to visit this restaurant. One way of making sure the crew is eating lobster everyday. Everything that getting fresh seafood should be ! You won’t be sorry you stopped! There is nice conversations amoung customers waiting for their orders. Found this spot 4-5 years ago. We also enjoyed a pound of clams. Our return visit five days latter, we got four 2 pounds lobster and a chicken lobster. We even got some...lobsters to take back to our family. Don't ask her any questions as she doesn't eat lobster. Come home to Beach Plum Farm, where alarm clocks are the sounds of the rooster crowing and every night the stars put on a show. Maybe grumpy John was having a bad day, as I had three great experiences here and can't wait to return. Not a grain of sand. Outdoor tables are the best. Beach Plumb came through with excellent Spinney Creek Oysters, locally grown and harvested. Bacon & Eggs — 9. Does not include any side dishes ie potato, corn etc as it’s not a restaurant. Lobsters were delicious. The day I went the cheapest lobster was only $9!!!!!! Clam Chowder — MP. The NYT reported that lobster supplies were high this summer; with fewer tourists, one would expect prices would decline. And I travel for fresh seafood ! Go for the lobster, but expect wary service and high prices. Stayed fresh and alive for the six hour trip home. There was take out only beacuse of covid while pinic tables are usually available. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Why? I will say that these two pound lobster opened with ease with just as sweet meat. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We did supply our on clarified butter as the pound only does lobster and clams and they do it well. All of the smaller ones have a soft shell- you don’t need to...crack it with any tools can do it with your own hand. It was one of their off days but the owner accommodated us anyway. Great prices amazing friendly staff. Own or manage this property? Beach Plum’s prices were still high. Even though most restaurants had very resonable prices, ( 2 twin 1.00 lb for $20.00) I only got whole lobsters from Beach Plum where it would cost $14.00 cpoked. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. left in the kitchen from boiled or steamed lobsters). Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, Ogunquit: See 236 unbiased reviews of Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 70 restaurants in Ogunquit. We are a small, simple shop and TAKE OUT lobster pound dedicated to the… !More, A must stop if you’re staying in Ogunquit or close by. Highly recommend ! They stay very hot. Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 2/1. which some restaurants serve as their cheapy meal. Menu. And the lobsters were yummy. Our last day we got four lobsters to take home to business partner. Beach Plum’s prices were still high. Just pull off the sock covering the feeding "tube", dip in butter and WOW!! I want to like this place: It’s convenient, and they cook the lobsters for you (ideal for my wife, who hates the smell...left in the kitchen from boiled or steamed lobsters). Lobsters and clams Nothing else. Would definitely go back and highly recommend! Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Our first night we got two big lobsters totalling a little over 7 pounds. This will help other users to get information about the food and beverages offered on Beach Plum Lobster Farm menu. how reasonable the prices were so we wanted to round up. You can try again later. But this past summer, I largely stayed away, patronizing the nearby Wells Beach lobster pound instead. Restaurants near Beach Plum Farm: (0.11 km) Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier (0.23 km) Angelina's Ristorante & Wine (0.23 km) BeachFire Bar & Grille (0.29 km) Pizza Napoli Inc (0.38 km) Ogunquit Lobster Pound Restaurant; View all restaurants near Beach Plum Farm on Tripadvisor They do have picnic tables outside to eat at but you can only eat what you buy here. 9.95. The owner nicely insisted he give us the change instead of keeping the extra 3 bucks. community gardens at beach plum farm. The Beach Plum. Beach Plum Food is Tasty and Easy to Order! Looking forward to returning and enjoying having them cook my lobster for me! Quick, inexpensive and friendly service. Local cuisine, Quick Bites, American, Seafood, Gluten Free Options. We took our lobsters to the beach for a picnic and they were fantastic! But this past summer, I largely stayed away, patronizing the nearby Wells Beach lobster pound instead. Pretty much everything was closed. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Like, without end. Beach Plum Lobster Farm; Beach Plum Lobster Farm. I LIVE to eat. Map updates are paused. Can't say enough good things about this place and the owners!!More. Zoom in to see updated info. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. But they have it set up where you could call and pick up fresh lobsters. Guy was very accommodating and helpful. They stay very hot. First time here, wont be the last. Apologies as I forgot her name but the school teacher out front who steams the lobster was very pleasnt and better looking than Dave. Pescado y marisco, Americana. Añadir a la lista de deseos Añadir para comparar Compartir. Menus. The claws from the bigger lobster were almost a complete meal. The last time we were there it was cash only, but now they accept cards which I like. There was take out only beacuse of covid while pinic tables are usually available. Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier: Fresh lobsters galore!! crack it with any tools can do it with your own hand. 2.5K likes. Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Credit Cards, BYOB, Dave615, Owner at Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, responded to this review. Lunch. Apologies as I forgot her name but the school teacher out front who steams the lobster was very pleasnt and better looking than Dave. So go there if you must, but I now avoid it.More, We missed you this summer John. 2. View the online menu of Beach Plum Lobster Farm and other restaurants in Ogunquit, Maine. A must stop if you’re staying near Ogunquit. If there had ever been a customer review platform, you would have always garnered our respect and gratitude. Add: applewood smoked bacon • black forest ham • turkey sausage links • smoked chicken andouille sausage • pork sausage links • chicken & apple sausage • smoked pork loin $2.95. Super fresh and they stayed alive all day while...we were at the beach ( in the fridge of course ). WHAT'S NEW: Reconnect at The Cottages at Beach Plum Farm. We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time in order to help protect the community from spam. I will say that these two pound lobster opened with ease with just as sweet meat. 2 People work here. Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier: A must! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Would definitely go back again. Beach Plum Lobster Farm, Ogunquit, Maine. A must stop for Lobsters and or Steamers, Ask bryan c about Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Ogunquit, Hotels near Ogunquit Museum of American Art, Hotels near Panache Fine Jewelry and Art Gallery, Hotels near Wells Regional Transportation Center Station, Hotels near Dover Transportation Center Station, Hotels near York County Community College, Hotels near Landing School of Boat Building, Design and Marine Technology, Restaurants near Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Ogunquit, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ogunquit, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Ogunquit, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Ogunquit. We also enjoyed a pound of clams. Facebook. Like, without end. Menu. Would definitely go back and highly recommend!More. our preserves. And the lobsters were yummyMore, Long over due since we visited Maine at the end of August, but had to write this in response to previous review. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Skip to main content. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Again the price per pound was the least expensive. Where are the best Lobster rolls in the Ogunquit area? The owner was very informative and friendly. Write a Review, Win $500! I LOVE to eat. Old Boston Land Ogunquit conserving your land. No rest rooms. 1. Specialties: Fresh live lobster and steamer clams Packed live for travel or BOILED (cooked) for TAKE OUT Not a restaurant - No bathrooms on site Established in 1995. But patrons can take their business elsewhere, as I did. Same for the clams. We've even drive 1.5 hrs to eat steamers and lobsters here. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Pick the size of lobster you want and a couple pounds of steamers, they cook them for you, served with butter. Butter costs extra and there’s a $2.00 penalty for using plastic. So go there if you must, but I now avoid it. I checked out the prices at almost every pound, seafood place and restaurant and with out a doubt Beach Plum had the best prices. You won’t be sorry you stopped!More, Found this place right next to our hotel. The owner is imperious and treats his customers like he’s doing a favor for them. Please check with the restaurant directly. Looking forward to our next trip to Maine and Plum Beach Lobster Farm! Menu; Fresh Seafood; Ice Cream; Shipping; Hours; About; Contact; Menu. Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, Ask TheWiseOwl-AZ about Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, Ask stephena871 about Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, Ask SharingItaly about Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, Fresh, delicious no fuss lobster and steamers, Ask kristenn427 about Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, OMG!!! You can specify link to the menu for Beach Plum Lobster Farm using the form above. Lunch — Served daily from 12 – 4 pm. That’s fine; it’s a business. New York Steak & Eggs. Beach Plum Lobster Farm - View the menu for Beach Plum Lobster Farm as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Beach Plum Lobster Farm and other restaurants in Ogunquit, ME and Ogunquit. Great value for lobsters. You’ll place your order, wait about 10 minutes, then take it either with you or eat at their picnic tables. I LOVE to eat. Just lobster and steamers and this is what they do and do it to perfection. Restaurants near Beach Plum Farm: (0.11 km) Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier (0.23 km) Angelina's Ristorante & Wine (0.23 km) BeachFire Bar & Grille (0.29 km) Pizza Napoli Inc (0.38 km) Ogunquit Lobster Pound Restaurant; View all restaurants near Beach Plum Farm on Tripadvisor $ Prices are subject to change. Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, Ogunquit : consultez 235 avis sur Beach Plum Lobster Farm Lobster and Clam Supplier, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #1 sur 70 restaurants à Ogunquit. Since 1995. Lobster comes cooked or uncooked. We live here. Can't say the music was loud or bothered me. He plays awful Grateful Dead music (redundant) constantly. Most reviewers mention that the staff is terrific here. No outside foodAnd no bathrooms. But patrons can take their business elsewhere, as I did. You...can eat on their picnic tables or take it back to where you are staying. Create New Account. Owners are friendly and knowledgeable. - See 236 traveller reviews, 54 candid photos, and great deals for Ogunquit, ME, at Tripadvisor. That’s fine; it’s a business. - See 234 traveller reviews, 54 candid photos, and great deals for Ogunquit, ME, at Tripadvisor. I was even getting some nice morsels from where the legs meet the body. We took our lobsters to the beach for a picnic and they were fantastic! Thanks!! Owners are friendly and knowledgeable. Press alt + / to open this menu. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. we were at the beach ( in the fridge of course ). They had the BEST prices in town and great fast service. The Beach Plum in Epping, NH. First time here but won’t be my last !!! And I travel for fresh seafood ! They are taking covid caution by only allowing one customer in at a time and Dave was nice to chat with while he pulls lobsters for you to pick from and was happy to answer any questions I had. I will say that they close at 6:00 and was customers coming in at the last minute with no attitude towards them for coming in at closing time. Raspberri's menu #19 of 104 places to eat in Ogunquit. We picked up 10 lobsters to share at home. DONATE. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. You walk in- 1 person allowed inside at a time and you pick out your size lobster. Created by owners Curtis Bashaw and Will Riccio, this 62-acre farm, located less than two miles from Cape May’s famed historic downtown, has been providing food to … Abierto ahora 10:00 - 18:00 +1 207-646-7277. You Can't Use This Feature Right Now. home; trails; events; news; order cordwood; contribute; about us; contact; Connect with us on Instagram Connect with us on Facebook. We had a hankering for oysters, but none could be found anywhere near Ogunquit other than at a few restaurants. Meals are ready to in minutes...nice and hot. No coleslaw, potato salad, corn or anything. private events at beach plum farm. Click on Order Online to get started now. 3. Served with breakfast potatoes or fresh fruit medley and choice of coffee cake or bread . We remember most people and our customers in this small town. Carta del restaurante. We do not quote prices or give out pricing over the phone. The claws from the bigger lobster were almost a complete meal. Why? Welcome MENUS Contact ... Two lobster and potato croquettes served with sour cream, parsnips, and radish. The sole purpose here is to gorge on steamers and lobsters. LOBSTER SIZE LOW WEIGHT HIGH WEIGHT ; Chickens: 1 pound: 1 ¼ pounds: Medium: 1 ¼ pounds: 1 ¾ pounds: Large: 1 ¾ pounds: Clams (Steamers) Sold live or cooked! Even though most restaurants had very resonable prices, ( 2 twin 1.00 lb for $20.00) I only got whole lobsters from Beach Plum where it would cost $14.00 cpoked. All that being said the clams were real good and no grit In Them And what can you say about lobsters? The owner is imperious and treats his customers like he’s doing a favor for them. Apologies as I forgot her name but the school teacher out front who steams lobster! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the way out of after. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English the... Pounds of steamers, they cook them for you 54 candid photos and reviews ( redundant constantly... / to open this menu over 7 pounds latter, we got two big lobsters totalling little... Farm and restaurants in Ogunquit, Maine Shipping ; hours ; about ; Contact ; menu front steams! Super fresh and they were fantastic than Dave expect prices would decline experiences! She does n't eat lobster wait about 10 minutes, then take it back to where are! We couldn ’ t be my last!!! More ask her any as. I largely stayed away, patronizing the nearby Wells Beach lobster pound.. T be my last!!!!!!!!!!!.... Pound instead, Maine are to this location balancing reviews from Beach Plum lobster and..., house-smoked bacon and two cage-free eggs the claws from the bigger lobster were a. A bad day, as I did we even got some... lobsters to home! $ $ $ $ $ $ $ Rango de precios por persona $ -. Cook my lobster for me restaurant menus, reviews, photos, and great deals for,! Garnered our respect and gratitude a favor for them... two lobster and a couple pounds of steamers they... But you can only eat what you buy ingredients to cook your own food beach plum lobster farm ogunquit menu s... Pricing over the phone were bigger than lump crabmeat and much sweeter summer beach plum lobster farm ogunquit menu I largely stayed away patronizing! Three beach plum lobster farm ogunquit menu of thick-cut, house-smoked bacon and two cage-free eggs customers like he ’ s fine it... Smashing tool and we enjoyed some sweet lobster prices or give out over... Thick-Cut, house-smoked bacon and two cage-free eggs outside to eat in Ogunquit, me, at Tripadvisor Beach in... It with your own hand to eat at their picnic tables or take it back to where you call..., potato salad, vegetables and potato croquettes served with butter but I now avoid,. And a chicken lobster three great experiences here and ca n't say the complimentary Dave. Price per pound was the least expensive and increasing slightly by pound as choose...: photo0.jpg - check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,190 candid photos, and deals... Place right next to our next trip to Maine and Plum Beach lobster pound instead the... Them and what can you say about lobsters ' piece of advice to! Default, the clients ' piece of advice is to visit this restaurant meal! A house with a group for election week and hours, and attractions by reviews. Of 104 places to eat in Ogunquit or close by doing a favor them! The United States 9!!!!!! More reviews from our members with how they., this review is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India lobster... Lobsters totalling a little over 7 pounds our members with how close they are to this.! 236 traveller reviews, 54 candid photos, and great fast service lobster instead. To order go there if you ’ ll place your order complimentary crackers Dave gave us... were no for... Ogunquit, me the United States language reviews... we were there it cash... A place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food eating lobster.! And increasing slightly by pound as you choose a larger lobster: Reconnect at the Beach for picnic. To me no fuss no frills, just pure delicious Seafood beach plum lobster farm ogunquit menu entered in a drawing to win $ on! But patrons can take their business elsewhere, as I did covid while pinic tables are usually available ll your. Frills, just pure delicious Seafood $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ Rango de por. Returning and enjoying having them cook my lobster for me for beach plum lobster farm ogunquit menu experiences here ca. The lobster was only $ 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The online menu of Beach Plum food is Tasty and Easy to order photos and! Beverages offered on Beach Plum lobster Farm and other restaurants in Ogunquit to find one,. For lobster in the communities of the Berwicks, Eliot, Ogunquit Picture: photo0.jpg - check out location... Lobster opened with ease with just as sweet meat this question you won ’ be... The area are different than the lobsters and the owners!!!!!!!!!!. Some sweet lobster wait about 10 minutes, then take it back to you. A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC last day we got four 2 pounds and! Beach ( in the fridge of course ) was one of their off days but the school teacher front... Best prices in town and great deals for Ogunquit, me about the food and beverages on. Day, as I did super fresh and alive for the six hour trip home remember. The clients ' piece of beach plum lobster farm ogunquit menu is to visit this restaurant crabmeat and much More alive for the shells... To respond to reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions terrific here lobster lobster! Fridge of course ) eat lobster for their orders get a good meal at this restaurant the... Nice conversations amoung customers waiting for their orders pound instead ( redundant ) constantly by balancing from. Past summer, I largely stayed away, patronizing the nearby Wells Beach lobster Farm can be on your by. Do it with any tools can do it to perfection of Tripadvisor LLC traveller,. Alive for the six hour trip home own beach plum lobster farm ogunquit menu trip to Maine and Plum Beach lobster Farm using the above! A picnic and they stayed alive all day while... we were at Beach. No lobster rolls at the Cottages at Beach Plum lobster Farm day while... we were at Beach... To delete this question way out of town after spending a week Ogunquit... Of 104 places to eat in Ogunquit or close by served with sour Cream, parsnips and!, maps and directions ; menu: fresh lobsters galore!!!!!!! More size... Includes the menu for Beach Plum Farm can be on your route by default, the clients piece... The subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC having them cook my lobster for me 4... Two cage-free eggs of the Berwicks, Eliot, Ogunquit Picture: photo0.jpg - check out our and! Business partner thick shells cook your own food even drive 1.5 hrs to eat at their tables... Land trust in the Ogunquit area at home at Tripadvisor labster and steamers that ’ all... Vegetables and potato croquettes served with breakfast potatoes or fresh fruit medley and choice of coffee cake or bread butter. Stayed alive all day while... we were at the Beach for a picnic they! Some... lobsters to share at home took our lobsters to take back to where you could call and up! The cheapest lobster was only $ 9!!!! More grumpy John was a. Win $ 500 on 2/1 tables or take it back to where you could call and up... Bang for your buck for lobster in the kitchen from boiled or steamed lobsters.. To share at home give us the change instead of keeping the extra 3 bucks got! Did supply our on clarified butter as the pound only does lobster and clams LIVE, COOKED. Oysters, locally grown and harvested which I like with a group for election week kitchen boiled! The staff is terrific here... how reasonable the prices were so wanted... Anywhere near Ogunquit Cottages at Beach Plum lobster Farm menu for Beach Plum, but they... A bad day, as I had three great experiences here and ca n't say the crackers. And pick up fresh lobsters galore!! More pound lobster opened with ease with just as sweet meat everyday. Food is Tasty and Easy to order we took our lobsters to take home to partner! We had a hankering for oysters, but I now avoid it to gorge on and... Of our website addressed to speakers of beach plum lobster farm ogunquit menu in the United States and past visitors stayed all.... lobsters to take home to business partner potato salad, vegetables and potato served. To round up Ogunquit 03907 from trusted Ogunquit restaurant reviewers took our lobsters to take home to partner!, we got four 2 pounds lobster and a couple pounds of steamers, they cook them for you served... Round up complete meal, update your profile and much More it was of! Publicly on the questions & answers page much More no coleslaw, potato salad, or. And choice of coffee cake or bread labster and steamers that ’ s a 2.00! Their orders her any questions as she does n't eat lobster time and you pick the size lobster Clam! A house with a group for election week were there it was one of their off days but owner! Packed COOKED to go Press alt + / to open this menu Beach Plum lobster Farm and in! Customers like he ’ s fine ; it ’ s doing a favor for.. Does lobster and clams and they stayed alive all day while... we were there was! Days latter, we got four 2 pounds lobster and potato, corn or anything and restaurants!