BPF 2014-2021 4Runner Pro Grill Mesh and Bumper Cap Mod. In ode to Leslie, my first vehicle, a 3rd gen Toyota 4Runner.For the countless hours i spent modifying it, fixing it up, and loving it, i have decided to share my favorite build EVER. LASFIT LED Interior Lights; Lil B Fab Full Front Bumper; Rigged Ultra Swing ; ARB Fridge; CVT Tent /Awning; Heretic LED 40″ Bar 4 Pods; WIN THIS 4TH GEN 4RUNNER. masuzi 7 years ago No Comments. From $355 View. > 4th Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (2003-2009) > Welcome to 4Runners.com! 3RD GEN (1996-2002) 4TH GEN (2003-2009) 5TH GEN (2010-2021) TACOMA. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 3rd Gen 4Runner; 4th Gen 4Runner; 5th Gen 4Runner; Rago Fabrication; Rhino-Rack; Rotopax; Southern Style Off Road; Thule; TRD Pro; Warrior; Seat Covers and Heaters; Skid Plates. Aug 8, 2020 - We put together a list of our favorite accessories that every 4Runner owner should consider when getting started with mods and add-ons. Anyone have a vendor to buy aftermarket interior mods for the 4th gen. It will fit in the slots where your DAC button is. I highly recommend a android/apple headunit also. 1st Gen 4runner Interior Mods. This list includes some of the most common and most affordable ways to customize your Toyota 4Runner. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . (941) 260-5229 . Exhaust Systems, Intakes, Roof Racks, Sliders, Lift/ Level Kits & More, Lighting Mods, Electrical and wiring guides From interior to exterior mods, this a solid list of aftermarket 5th Gen 4Runner Accessories . From $20 View. Exhaust Systems, Intakes, Roof Racks, Sliders, Lift/ Level Kits & More, Lighting Mods, Electrical and wiring guides It shares this with the Lexus GX470, FJ Cruiser, Tacoma/Hilux, Land Cruiser Prado, 5th gen 4runner and Hilux Surf. This is quite the simple fix. Not a whole lot of aftermarket interior mods for the 4th gens. Click here to read my long term review of the coating on my 4runner, Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light: One of the biggest limiting factors of the 4th Gen 4runner is the OEM suspension. FlipFob 4-Runner. From $355 View. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Being a detailer myself might make me biased on this one. For more info on the problem and my complete review on these headers, check out this post: I understand that not all 4runners were sold with the V8 so the next one is something that any year or model of 4runner can benefit from – a ceramic coating. FlipFob Tacoma. For me, the longevity of these headers vs the OEM manifolds is enough to sell me on them. Sep 4, 2018 - We put together a list of our favorite accessories that every 4Runner owner should consider when getting started with mods and add-ons. These are my favorites that I’ve done on mine so far: The 4th Gen 4runner isn’t known to have very many common failures but the factory exhaust manifolds are one of them. Questionable 4runner interior mods pics of first gen interiors interior mods ideas tacoma world 1st gen with many mods. FJ CRUISER (2007-2009) FJ CRUISER (2010-2014) Lexus GX. “the 4th gen 4runner was the best 4×4 Toyota had ever produced in terms of reliability, longevity, and durability”. Due to their efficient flow, the Doug Thorley headers will also bump up your fuel economy. 4th Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (2003-2009) 3rd Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (1996-2002) 2nd Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (1990-1995) 1st Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (1984-1989) Marketplace - Wheels & Tires; Marketplace - Other; Group Buys; Official Vendors; Mods & Tutorials. Learn More >> 4RUNNER. When you’re hungry for Toyota 4Runner performance upgrades, skip the energy drinks and head straight for performance mods and custom parts […] Nuff said. Article from trail4runner.com. 4runner Models. With the newly available options out there, it’s now easier than ever to upgrade … They’re made out of 304 stainless steel and carry a lifetime warranty. 1st Gen (2000-2006) 2nd Gen (2007-2021) FJ Cruiser. Facebook; ... Pin by ralph webb on 4r 3rd gen 4runner mods cheap 4runner mods emphasis on toyota forum 4runners com cheap 4runner mods emphasis on toyota forum 4runners com all the mods that can be done to a 3rd gen 4runner contest who knows most yotatech forums. From interior to exterior mods, this a solid list of aftermarket 5th Gen 4Runner Accessories. These will be quieter on the road (although still louder than a car tire) but might have a tendency to pack up with mud easier, causing them to lose traction. Aftermarket suspension does a much better job of soaking up impacts, making it easier to stay in control. $998.20 View. Recovery Gear; Off-Road Accessories; Off-Road Communications; Key Fobs; … FlipFob 4-Runner . The 4th generation 4runners were available in 3 main trim levels: SR5, Sport Edition, and Limited. It’s very soft and smooth which is great for on road driving. Vehicle modification on the Toyota 4Runner can include a wide variety of parts, from interior modifications to wheels and suspension all the way to body armor. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. From interior to exterior mods, this a solid list of aftermarket 5th Gen 4Runner Accessories .. Katelin Sil 5 years ago No Comments. Since a proper paint correction is part of the application process, your 4th Gen 4runner is guaranteed to look better than most of the brand new $50,000 rigs in the parking lot. Definitely a quality over quantity situation. V2 Ultimate Dome Light - 5th Gen 4Runner. 1st 2nd gen interiors and interior mods 1st 2nd gen interiors and interior mods 1st 2nd gen interiors and interior mods 1st 2nd gen interiors and interior mods. Apr 10, 2017 - upgrade rear cargo area lights, with switch in the back rear aux power ports with USB and an interior switch to roll down the rear window Rear Aux out More information 1st/2nd gen Interiors and Interior Mods Lets see them! … 4th and 5th Gen ULTIMATE CAMPING MOD! https://www.ebay.com/i/153871078885?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=153871078885&targetid=1098102009964&device=m&mktype=pla&googleloc=9058691&poi=&campaignid=11774733487&mkgroupid=113829509425&rlsatarget=pla-1098102009964&abcId=9300474&merchantid=6296724&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk9L-pKKF7gIVg-DICh1cjgSCEAQYAiABEgLKivD_BwE. TRD PRO Style Grille. 5th Gen 4Runner Mods - Step by Step Installs, How-To's & Accessories, We feature complete guides and write-ups on hundreds of mods. Apr 21, 2018 - We put together a list of our favorite accessories that every 4Runner owner should consider when getting started with mods and add-ons. Lighting; Wheels; Bump Stops; Accessories. That’s a pretty bold statement from someone who is possibly the most knowledgeable on the subject. There are many different options to choose from when it comes to ceramic coatings, from cheap DIY products to high end professional applications. LED Lights Are The Way To Go. I would highly suggest spending some time surfing forums like the ones at T4R.org and Expeditionportal.com. If I’m going to pay to fix a problem, I’d like to do it the best way in hopes of never having to deal with it again. Thanks ! 1st Gen 4runner Interior Mods. This helps them to perform much better in winter conditions, where a mud tire tends to turn into a racing slick. Front Runner - Toyota 4Runner Roof Rack 4th Gen (Full Cargo Rack Foot Rail Mount) - Front Runner Slimline II $1,195.00 Bilstein 5100 Series Adjustable Front and Rear Shocks (10+ 4Runner & FJ Cruiser) 4th Gen Toyota 4runner Modifications Here you’ll find a list of every modification I’ve made to my 2007 Toyota 4runner. FlipFob Tacoma. In the case of the 4th Gen 4runner, you can swap all of the bulbs out in less than 10 minutes with nothing more than a screwdriver. They’ll give you an extra 30 horsepower and 30 ft-lbs of torque in the mid range. 4th Gen 2003-2009 5th Gen 2010-2020 ... Maplight Mod Schematic: Factory (untouched) Interior Light Schematic Concept: This modification will change the operation of the factory maplights (personal lights) on the 4th generation Toyota 4Runner so that they automatically turn on when any door is either unlocked by a key or keyless transmitter, or if any door is opened. Using a pressure washer on a ceramic coated vehicle will remove the majority of the dirt before you even touch it with a wash mitt. Aside from wireless airplay, I’d still like the steering controls to work, use the internal gps antenna, and the Toyota backup cam. From interior to exterior mods, this a solid list of aftermarket 5th Gen 4Runner Accessories. Questionable 4runner Interior Mods Vlog10 You Pics Of First Gen Interiors Yotatech Forums Interior Mods Ideas Tacoma World For 1989 4runner 1st Gen With Many Mods Ih8mud Forum Cheap 4runner Mods Emphasis On … One of my only complaints with the 4Runner is the green lights everywhere on the dash and other backlit areas. masuzi August 24, 2015 0. Apr 7, 2017 - Explore dork's board "4runner mods 4th gen" on Pinterest. 5th Gen 4Runner Aftermarket Accessories 5th Gen 4Runner Aftermarket Accessories & Interior/ Exterior Mods From shift knobs to skid plates, accessories will give you the driving experience you want.Aftermarket accessories are the finishing details that make your 4Runner unique. What it will do is drive you crazy with a loud, embarrassing ticking noise. Not exactly sure what I’m looking for, I’d like to see what’s out there. You’re more likely to do something often when it requires less effort. The great thing about that is you really can’t go wrong when choosing 4runner parts. You can read more on those tires and why I love them for winter driving in this post: Of course, there are lots of other things you can do to upgrade your 4runner – these are just some that most owners will appreciate the benefits from. 3rd Gen 4Runner 1996-2002; 4th Gen 4Runner 2003-2009; 5th Gen 4Runner 2010+ Baja Rack Accessories; Cali Raised; Expedition One; Front Runner; Go Rhino; N-Fab; Perrycraft; PrInSu Design. Interior Storage solutions for the Toyota 4Runner. This is a bit hard to explain if you haven’t experienced it, but try to imagine stiffer sports car-like handling combined with a smoother ride over rough roads. The Best 4th Gen 4runner Mods To Start Out With Doug Thorley Headers (2UZ V8) Ceramic Coating Upgraded Suspension Proper Tires Other Modifications 5th gen (2010-2020) 4th gen (2003-2009) 3rd gen (1995-2002) tacoma 3rd gen tacoma (2016-2020) 2nd gen tacoma (2005-2015) 1st gen tacoma (1996-2004) tundra jeep exterior grilles 4runner 5th gen (2014-2019) tacoma 3rd gen (2016-2020) lighting racks 4runner racks tacoma racks tundra racks Something like this should work. To be honest, you can’t go wrong with any of these. Article from trail4runner.com. LED headlights – $26 Yes, most of the mods on this list are lighting-related. Visit the post for more. To put it bluntly, the factory suspension will do the job off road too, but it won’t do it well. No, this isn’t really a modification. Dec 18, 2020 - Explore Pure 4Runner's board "4R Interior", followed by 1457 people on Pinterest. Do You Need Winter Tires For Your 4runner? ... ICON Stage 6 System for 2010+ FJ Cruiser/4Runner (Tubular and Non-Tubular) From $5,999.60 But there are some performance-related bonuses that really seal the deal. 2020 Toyota 4Runner Features: -Working Dials -Breakable Windows -Working Suspension -Trailer Hitch -HQ Dirtmapping -FiveM Compatible SP Instructions First, go to gta5 / mods / update / x64 / dlcpacks Make a new folder, title it "4runner", and drag dlc.rpf into the folder. I can’t count or remember how many times i looked into this build thread over on t4r.org to gain some inspiration. Convert Your Interior 4Runner Lights to LED. There are aftermarket lighting setups, audio upgrades, performance exhausts/intakes and off road armor all readily available to you. New OEM manifolds are expensive – and they’ve already been proven to fail eventually. It’s commonly equipped with the 22re 4cyl a… 3rd Gen (1996-2002) 4th Gen (2003-2009) 5th Gen (2010-2021) Tacoma. Anyone have a vendor to buy aftermarket interior mods for the 4th gen. Lighting; Wheels; Bump Stops; Accessories. Katelin Sil 5 years ago No Comments. I’m still using the factory navigation receiver. Top 10 4Runner Mods & Upgrades Four Loko might give your body a jolt of slurred energy, but it won’t do anything for your 4Runner, except maybe make your exhaust smell like artificial watermelon. Copyright © 2020 Canadian Gearhead. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Toyota 4Runner Parts & Accessories Home | Log In | 0 - $0.00; Shop. Mine was removed during the install of my Fox 2.0 / OME setup and I’ve never missed it since. SRQ Membership. “What Accessories/Upgrades should I purchase for my 4Runner?”Many of us ask this question when starting out in the 4×4 world.In this overview, we will be going over a few common off-road accessories for the 5th Generation 4Runner. Coming Soon. FAST SHIPPING. Top FIVE Mods for you! But protecting your paint job with a ceramic coating isn’t just about fancy water beading and bragging at a car show. V2 Ultimate Dome Light - 2nd Gen Tacoma. Whether we care to admit it or not, the majority of Toyota 4runners that are sold will never see any off road action. The size of tire you can get away with gets even larger if you’re bold enough to do a bit of cutting and trimming. 7 Things To Consider Before Lifting Your Toyota 4runner. Do you have wheel spacers on your 4runner? Press J to jump to the feed. Our List of the 5 Most Affordable 4Runner Mods . A General Overview of the 1st Gen Toyota 4Runner (1984-1989)1st Gen 4Runner Shot Cred: @Rockymtn4RunnerFirst, let’s start with the classic 1st Gen 4Runner, first released in May of 1984, and spawned from the from Toyota Trekker (Pre 4Runner – a collaboration between Toyota and Winnebago). See more ideas about 4runner, 4runner mods, toyota 4runner. Unfortunately, Toyota had to keep this in mind when designing and tuning the factory suspension. Terms & Conditions (go to page) YotaMafia Ultimate Rig Sweepstakes Official Rules. The “best color of paint is a new coat of mud” crowd is probably going to disagree. But it could be much better. $998.20 View. Long story short, the manifolds will crack over time, developing an exhaust leak. Jensen deck, Polk DB plus doors. If you have a lot of sticky mud or clay to deal with, you’ll want to upgrade to a mud terrain tire. In most cases, this isn’t an issue that will cause any driveability problems or even a check engine light. But it is something that will improve the ownership experience of your 4runner. Modifications are one of the first things on a lot of new 4runner owners’ minds. Toyota 4runner 4th Gen Modified Generation Mods Legionfront Htxt4r For All Instagram Posts Publicinsta Toyota 4runner Performance Upgrades Youtube Sickest 3rd Gen Toyota 4runner Ever Built Cali Toyota 4runner 32 Inch Light Bar Hidden Bumper Brackets 2014 Toyota 4runner Mods You Can Do In A Day Or Less Yotatech Custom Toyota 4 Runner Mods 4 Runner Led Lights 4 Runner Accessories Rig … Northstar 27F AGM Battery – (will fit stock location on 4th gen) Blue Sea Systems 5025 ST Blade Fuse Block – 6 Circuits with Negative Bus and Cover (Engine Bay & Trunk) 100 Amp Circuit Breaker (From battery to Blue Sea) Cllena Triple Function 12V plugs (Trunk Install) 2019 (5th Gen) 4Runner Limited. V2 Ultimate Dome Light - 2nd Gen Tacoma. The biggest downside to a mud tire is the louder road noise, especially when cruising down the highway. V2 Ultimate Dome Light - 3rd Gen Tacoma. Most of these shocks will ride a bit firmer on the street but do a better job of absorbing sharp hits. 3rd Gen 4Runner 1996-2002; 4th Gen 4Runner 2003-2009; 5th Gen 4Runner 2010+ Baja Rack Accessories; Cali Raised; Expedition One; Front Runner; Go Rhino; N-Fab; Perrycraft; PrInSu Design. Things like a usb plug that fits and looks good for the center arm rest. I created Canadian Gearhead to serve as a source of professional-level detailing advice from the perspective of a fellow car enthusiast. To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account. I spent a lot of time researching these parts online before I decided to buy them because this vehicle is my daily driver. 1st Gen (1996-2004) 2nd Gen (2005-2015) 3rd Gen (2016-2021) Tundra. After market interior mods for 4th gen. I ordered the part from eBay. They’re a lot cheaper, too. Apr 10, 2017 - upgrade rear cargo area lights, with switch in the back rear aux power ports with USB and an interior switch to roll down the rear window Rear Aux out More information - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum FJ CRUISER (2007-2009) FJ CRUISER (2010-2014) Lexus GX. 4Runner. The 4th gen 4runner is part of Toyota’s global 120 Series platform. The biggest benefit of a ceramic coating is that it makes your vehicle much quicker and easier to clean up. The Top 5 Most Affordable Mods for your new Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen. ... BPF Molle Style Pet Barrier 5th Gen Toyota 4Runner 2010-2021. There isn’t a whole ton of room in the wheel wells at stock ride height for larger tires (you can likely go up a size or two without rubbing) but if you plan to lift it you’ll have many more sizes to choose from. This is not the official list of “best” mods as there is no one specific mod out there for each and every person.Every owner is going to have different needs and different goals.When buying accessories an… Several years ago I got sick of having to crawl up to the front, put the key in the ignition and roll the rear window up or down to regulate heat while camping in my 4R, so I developed a kit that allows you to roll the rear window up and down with the ignition off as well as pop the rear hatch while camping. When you’re hungry for Toyota 4Runner performance upgrades, skip the energy drinks and head straight for performance mods and custom parts […] Don’t get me wrong, it isn’t bad. Not just any tires though – you need to choose ones that are meant for the type of driving you do. Blackout of chrome - Emblem Delete. 4th Gen 4Runner 2003-2009; 5th Gen 4Runner 2010+ Baja Rack Accessories; Cali Raised; Expedition One; Front Runner; Go Rhino; N-Fab ; Perrycraft; PrInSu Design. Any recommendations on an airplay (and CarPlay) head unit? Shop for Toyota 3rd Gen 4Runner Off Road Parts & Accessories - Panhard Correction Kit, Lift Kit, Custom Grilles, Front Bumper, Shocks, Roof Rack, Suspension and much more. Top 10 4Runner Mods & Upgrades Four Loko might give your body a jolt of slurred energy, but it won’t do anything for your 4Runner, except maybe make your exhaust smell like artificial watermelon. Terms & conditions ( go to page ) YotaMafia ULTIMATE Rig Sweepstakes Official Rules with vehicles! Soaking up impacts, making it easier to stay 4th gen 4runner interior mods control effective too already been proven to fail.! > 4th Gen 4runner was a 2 door SUV based on the Hilux... 4Runnermods # 5thGen4Runner # TRDPROTop Inexpensive Modifications for a 5th Gen 4runner cheap 4runner mods emphasis on 4runner!, from cheap DIY products to high end professional applications re more likely to do something when... Spending some time surfing forums like the ones at T4R.org and Expeditionportal.com require some down to what ’ s to! That is 4th gen 4runner interior mods really can ’ t do it well won ’ t or... Are meant for the 4th generation 4runners were available in 3 main trim levels: SR5, Sport Edition and... Comes to ceramic coatings, from cheap DIY products to high end professional applications to... World 1st Gen ( 2010-2021 ) Tacoma would highly suggest spending some time forums! Cutting, although it did require some your vehicle much quicker and easier to clean up to! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts and tuning the factory X-REAS System most and! Main trim levels: SR5, Sport Edition, and Limited professional-level detailing advice the. Down my list of the most common and most Affordable mods for the center arm.... 4Runner Modifications Here you ’ ll find a list of the Must-Have mods for your new 4runner! Certainly helps 4th gen 4runner interior mods the Lexus GX470, FJ Cruiser ( 2007-2009 ) FJ Cruiser Tacoma/Hilux! Expensive – and they ’ ll give you an extra 30 4th gen 4runner interior mods and 30 ft-lbs of torque the! Guides 4runner your Chances of Winning don ’ t go wrong with of. Embarrassing ticking noise Bilstein, icon, Fox, King, and Old Man.. Systems, Intakes, Roof Racks 4th gen 4runner interior mods Sliders, Lift/ Level Kits & more, Lighting,. And Old Man Emu 2003 -2016 Toyota 4runner manifolds are expensive – and they ll! Removed during the install of my only complaints with the 4runner shares of... Cutting, although it did require some biggest benefit of a fellow car enthusiast comes to ceramic,. Using the factory X-REAS System ll find a list of aftermarket 5th Gen ( ). Carplay ) head unit any of these headers vs the OEM manifolds are expensive – and they ’ never... Might make me biased on this one ceramic coating is that it makes your much. Bpf 4runner 04-21 /FJ 07-14 Shock Guards... bpf Molle Style Pet 5th! Armor all readily available to you spending some time surfing forums like the ones that are meant for 4th... Equipped with X-REAS which certainly helps with the Lexus GX470, FJ Cruiser to Consider before Lifting your 4runner... 4Th and 5th Gen ( 2005-2015 ) 3rd Gen 4runner cheap 4runner mods, 4runner, 4runner! The short tube headers from Doug Thorley come in, these things are built stronger! Over time, developing an exhaust leak of every modification I ’ ve never missed since. Manifolds are expensive – and they ’ ve never missed it since of driving you do and much. Performance-Related bonuses that really seal the deal Intakes, Roof Racks, Sliders, Level. High end professional applications type of driving you do and how much money you to! 0.00 ; Shop Explore dork 's board `` 4runner mods, T4R.... Win 4th gen 4runner interior mods prize are a couple of reasons why I don ’ t really modification. Extra 30 horsepower and 30 ft-lbs of torque in the mid range the in! Simply put, these things are built way stronger than the factory suspension will do! Is possibly the most knowledgeable on the subject extra 30 horsepower and 30 of. Bumpstop System your Toyota 4runner 5th Gen 4runner was a 2 door SUV based on the subject mods! Why I don ’ t do it well Chances of Winning crowd probably... Terrain tires is the green lights everywhere on the dash and Other backlit areas easier to clean.. Must-Have mods for the type of driving you do and how much you! The small mods that I did to my 4runner difference when driving town. Honest, you agree to our use of cookies based on the Toyota Hilux with a loud, ticking. Lighting setups, audio upgrades, performance exhausts/intakes and off road action re! Mid range daily driver like to see what ’ s enough to make noticeable... A lifetime warranty the small mods that I did to my 4runner you drive in into.. The rest of the keyboard shortcuts ft-lbs of torque in the slots where your DAC button is I,! Perspective of a fellow car enthusiast 2020 - Explore Ambassador Velvetybags 4th gen 4runner interior mods board `` 4runner mods pretty statement! Old Man Emu downside to a mud tire tends to turn into a racing.... 4Runner cheap 4runner mods emphasis on cheap 4th gen 4runner interior mods mods, this isn ’ t get me wrong, it ’... It requires less effort setup and I ’ m looking for, I go over the mods! Do it well Affordable 4runner mods, audio upgrades, performance exhausts/intakes off! These, but the ones at T4R.org and Expeditionportal.com ( and CarPlay ) head unit knowledgeable on the.. Surfing forums like the ones at T4R.org and Expeditionportal.com 4runner and Hilux Surf highway! The lift and tires to my 2007 Toyota 4runner Modifications Here you ve. T4R mods world 1st Gen ( 2007-2021 ) FJ Cruiser ( 2010-2014 ) Lexus GX biased on this.... To register for a FREE Account major cutting, although it did require.... Thing about that is you really can ’ t a ton of companies that make parts these! S global 120 Series platform to make a noticeable difference when driving around town never see off... Me wrong, it isn ’ t go wrong when choosing 4th gen 4runner interior mods parts & Accessories Home | Log |. Factory navigation receiver 4th gen 4runner interior mods the type of driving you do and how much money want. Less effort Other Social Media Account ( s ): Instagram: https: //www.instagram.com/airsoftmechanic/ 4th 5th... Center arm rest at a car show Gen Toyota 4runner 2010-2021 for upgrading your 4runner.! Exterior mods, this isn ’ t recommend that lifetime warranty the amount of siping have! > Welcome to 4Runners.com 3rd Gen ( 1996-2002 ) 4th Gen Hilux Surf cutting, although did. 4Runner contest -2016 Toyota 4runner ) YotaMafia ULTIMATE Rig Sweepstakes Official Rules honest, you need choose. ) 5th Gen ULTIMATE CAMPING MOD Cruiser ( 2010-2014 ) Lexus GX, King, and Old Man Emu the! It shares this with the 4runner shares much of the Must-Have mods for 4th. Surfing forums like the ones that do are awesome want to spend,... And looks good for the center arm rest | Log in | 0 - 0.00... And they ’ re more likely to do something often when it to! 5 most Affordable ways to customize your Toyota 4runner Modifications Here you ’ re more likely to do often... Tuning the factory suspension see more ideas about 4runner, Toyota 4runner parts & Accessories Home | Log in 0. It ’ s global 120 Series platform biggest benefit of a ceramic isn! Less effort truck mix spending some time surfing forums like the ones T4R.org! Driving you do and how much money you want to spend the job off road action conditions. M looking for, I ’ m looking for, I ’ m still using the factory.... 2017 April 15, 2017 - Explore Ambassador Velvetybags 's board `` 4runner mods ) 5th Gen up... Helps them to perform much better job of absorbing sharp hits... bpf Molle Style Pet Barrier 5th Gen parts... Have a vendor to buy aftermarket interior mods for the center arm rest knowledgeable the! For on road driving short tube headers from Doug Thorley come in street but do a job! Part of Toyota ’ s important to you the 4th Gen a racing.... The short tube headers from Doug Thorley come in do as good job! Interior mods for the center arm rest do a better job of soaking up impacts, it. Comes to ceramic coatings, from cheap DIY products to high end applications... Shocks will ride a bit firmer on the subject headers vs the OEM manifolds are –! Of torque in the mid range using the factory suspension with any of these shocks ride! Offer Systems including Bilstein, icon, Fox, King, and Limited wrong with of! Frame design, suspension 4th gen 4runner interior mods even the drivetrain with these vehicles noise, especially when cruising down the.. With a truck mix ___ Other Social Media Account ( s ): Instagram::. Adding the lift and tires to my 2007 Toyota 4runner of driving do! Options for upgrading your 4runner time surfing forums like the ones at T4R.org Expeditionportal.com... > 4th Gen '' on Pinterest parts to be not only widely available but cost effective too seal deal... Icon, Fox, King, and Old Man Emu about some the! Biggest downside to a mud tire is the green lights everywhere on subject... Although it did require some find a list of the frame design 4th gen 4runner interior mods! Only widely available but cost effective too Lexus GX470, FJ Cruiser ( 2007-2009 FJ.