We wanted the silver 2018 Tacoma but it sold to another party. A minivan can fit both without any issue. Free Shipping from CarMax Wilmington, NC. Very kind, courteous and respectful! same day to find the same car is still posted but for less Toyota Sienna 2017 LE AWD en très belle condition! the dealership for details. 28,478 listings starting at $1,900, 114 Great Deals out of If you have a large amount of stuff to move around, such as luggage or bags of groceries, the Sienna can handle that too. Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $29,977 - 27,832 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic. The back up camera, and side alert for cars passing or close to car, plus the alert for the car when parking and object is too close, and the alert for a car passing when you are backing up. It does take longer than a traditional dealer, but you don't have to sit there for hours while the paperwork and financing takes place. Transmission: Automatic Color: Silver Interior Color: Gray Average Vehicle Review: (4.4 reviews) 2015 Toyota Sienna LE. I am pleased with this vehicle. Haven't bought a car from them, but they have been very helpful in the past, Great price greAt people recommend to all looking for a great used car, Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $23,286 - 38,806 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Color:  Predawn Gray Mica. We have 436 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 524 1-Owner cars, and 506 personal use cars. Description: Used 2017 Toyota Sienna LE with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Passenger Van, Roof Rails, Tinted Windows, Folding Mirrors, 18 Inch Wheels, Bench Seat, and Captains Chairs. It was an overall incredible experience and we can't wait to come back to Continental Honda when we're ready for another car. Directions Batavia, NY 14020. Good to work with you! I was very pleased with his response. Rudy was absolutely amazing too. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by … They do try to add on a wheel lock fee which I find annoying. Janet - 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. Color: Black I have had excellent experience. For safety, all Siennas come with a full complement of airbags, traction control, stability control, active head restraints for the front seats, and a backup camera. I decided to go with another vehicle. Log In. The This change boosts power figures to 296 hp and 263 lb-ft of torque, making the Sienna the most powerful minivan in its class. Looks like they are back at it. I took truck for test drive and the brakes were so bad I was nervous it would not stop. 13 listings starting at $16,500, 3 Great Deals out of Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $25,000 - 29,917 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Silver Sky Metallic. They have been great start to finish, picking up the car today! Number one by consumer reports. 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 7 Passenger AWD 8-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 DOHC 24V AWD, Navigation system: EasySpeak. I didn't have a business but they contact me right away, Nice to deal with, called and emailed, good follow He was responsive but only sent me one of the two documents I requested. This might explain why minivans have fallen out of favor for many folks, as the vehicles aren’t seen as cool or desirable. These vans are worry free and very practical. I love the auto slide side doors and hatch back with loads of room for groceries, packages or suit cases. Bernardi’s was right on top of it & sent me pictures but it wasn’t what Autotrader has 48 Used Toyota Sienna cars for sale near Wilmington, DE, including a 2017 Toyota Sienna, a 2017 Toyota Sienna AWD, and a 2017 Toyota Sienna LE ranging in price from $17,899 to $49,117. Plus finding comfort and luxury. (Beware -- the trade-in amount is only good for 7 days, and it can change wildly in that time!) Prompt and timely. To achieve this, you’ll need to take out the second-row seats, which are very heavy and awkward to remove. All rights reserved. Key Features. Bernardi Honda provided 5 Customer Service from the test drive to the moment that I drove my vehicle off the lot. I came in without an appointment for just an oil change for my 224K-miles 2002 Camry, suspecting, however, that your multi-point inspection would reveal some other repair needs. Overall, the experience was good. The features of the Sienna Limited edition 2012 is great, we love it. Those who want to stand out with a minivan should take a look at the Sienna SE. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Everything was smooth -- signed a couple more papers, took my Pathfinder for a spin, Eric inspected my trade, and I left within 30 minutes with my new car. Step inside the Sienna’s cabin and you’ll find seating for either 7 or 8 passengers. I worked with Ronnie, and he was very professional and helpful! 48 listings starting at $17,998, 4 Great Deals out of I became well-acquainted with your waiting area (also took time to visit the new car showroom to see the new Camry and Avalon). Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 14 2017 Sienna models nationwide. Certified Pre-Owned: … Interior Design AND NICE EXTERIOR GOOD PERFORMANCE AND IT IS EXCELLENT FOR YOUR MONEY, The Toyota Sienna XLE Mobility Van served our need. The follow up with the Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Along with the updated engine is a new 8-speed automatic that Toyota claims improves fuel economy. Customer service was top notch. 23 listings starting at $15,000, 1 Great Deal out of Not only was he incredibly kind on the phone, helpful and willing to be flexible with our schedule, he went above and beyond to meet our needs. they told me they sold the car already. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Cargo space is toward the top of the class, with 39.1 cubic feet behind the third row and 87.1 cubic feet when the third row is folded down. Couldn’t tell me much about the truck I was trying to purchase because they didn’t possess it yet. I picked it up the next day. 23,977 listings starting at $795, 57 Great Deals out of Description: Used 2017 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger FWD for sale - $22,781 - 33,008 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Multi Zone Climate Control. and Artie did a nice job easing our I would definitely buy another vehicle from them, when I am looking to purchase again. It’s perfect for a family of 8 and it runs great! Only 14,331 km! Less than 1 week later, the car was in my driveway. Description: Used 2017 Toyota Sienna L 7-Passenger FWD for sale - $17,499 - 16,975 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Maximum cargo space measures out to 150 cubic feet. Sales: (585) 344-4141; Service: (585) 344-4141; Parts: (585) 344-4141; Direct: 585-344-4141; 3899 West Main Rd. This 2017 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD is for Sale in North Dartmouth, MA. Description: Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE for sale - $19,998, 100,588 miles with Leather Seats, Power Sliding Door(s), Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Parking Sensors, Sunroof(s) Transmission: Automatic Color: Black Interior Color: Tan Average Vehicle Review: (4.4 reviews) It’s been a pleasure! They got back to me immediately but the car sold quickly and I was informed of that right away. Air Conditioning turns this van into an ice box on wheels in all 3 rows. They were fully transparent and at no point be I feel unclear about the steps for purchasing the vehicle. Find Used Toyota Sienna Cars for Sale by Year 2017 Toyota Sienna vs. 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan, 2017 Toyota Sienna vs. 2017 Chrysler Pacifica. Find the best used 2017 Toyota Sienna LE near you. to get me in there to sell me something else. I listed my car on Craigslist and was approached by an outsider buyer named Jan. She introduced me to Carvana, which I never heard of before, and it's process. Pricing for the 2017 Sienna starts at $29,750 for the base L and climbs to $47,310 for the Limited Premium AWD. But those who are in the market for a minivan or are willing to take a chance will find the Sienna offers a tremendous amount of space and features for the money. I like how you have different types of seating for TV, private computer stations, coffee and snacks, and room to relax and roam. Shop 2017 Toyota Sienna vehicles for sale in Phoenix, AZ at Cars.com. Used 2017 Toyota Sienna LE for sale. (Incidentally, the brief written descriptions of the proposed repairs were extremely helpful.) Contact Access them anywhere. Used 2017 Toyota Sienna LE. For a van, this vehicle is great. One of the strongest contenders in the minivan class is the Toyota Sienna. No Accidents! was informed that the car sold that morning. 2014 Toyota Sienna LE. We analyze millions of used cars daily. fears of a vehicle. Good price, low mileage, clean history report. I asked about the mileage of the truck I wanted to purchase and he ran all the way to the back of the yard to get it for me! Visit ontariocars.ca, the Used Car Dealer Association of Ontario website, to buy with confidence this 2017 Toyota Sienna LE - Well Maintained, One Owner, Accident Free for sale in Ontario Personally I’d stick with an AWD XLE Premium for perfect balance of features, handling, and comfort. Sales Manager Martin Hansberry was great to deal with. The 2017 Toyota Sienna will likely be passed over by many folks who see it as something undesirable. This 2017 Toyota Sienna SE is in good condition inside and out, and has been through our comprehensive pre-owned inspection and undergone a meticulous reconditioning process. I had fallen in love with the car and now I am it's new owner. I went back on CarGurus later that I didn't notice so it was not something I was comfortable with but will keep my eyes open for another vehicle within We have 1,526 Toyota Sienna LE vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,216 1-Owner cars, and 1,228 personal use cars. Call (814) 269-3400. Had to have the leg room with bad knees. 20073142 New Arrival! By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 430 Great Deals out of 30,428 listings starting at, 889 Great Deals out of 31,713 listings starting at, 614 Great Deals out of 35,742 listings starting at, 245 Great Deals out of 13,129 listings starting at, 19 Great Deals out of 2,528 listings starting at, 11 Great Deals out of 1,367 listings starting at, 23 Great Deals out of 943 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 398 listings starting at, 9 Great Deals out of 274 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 229 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 207 listings starting at, 9 Great Deals out of 174 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 130 listings starting at, 11 Great Deals out of 103 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 96 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 76 listings starting at. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. DON'T This vehicle has been sold to a customer and is not offered for sale. long running engine and transmission. Sienna with 3.5L V6 296hp 263ft. I was told 23k was the best price they could offer, only to drop the price within 24 hours. He also came in on his day off to make sure all of our credit and finance documents were set to go. Interior was perfectly detailed and cleaned. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Certified 2017 Toyota Sienna listings. They grab all of my information, and brought me to the car I wanted to see. They gave me a fair price for my vehicle. point of trying to get it removed. 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 8-Passenger Seating, Adjustable Headrests, Adjustable Seats, Adjustable Steering Wheel More Details. Great value drives smooth top of line Toyota is rated Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic. Price: $18,988 - Mileage: 105,220 - Color: Shoreline Blue Pearl - Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 5TDJZ3DC8HS166713 Description: Used 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE for sale in Oxford, NC priced at $20,998. You done good! The vehicle was well presented and was as described. I trade my cars in every couple years. Lance contacted me, sent maintenance records & he was very helpful. shown a Prius Prime - the salesperson didn’t Find used 2017 Toyota Sienna vehicles for sale in your area. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. We average 25-30k miles per year. I ended up finding a lower priced car, but not at a car posted on CarGurus. He listened and answered, he was patient, I would definately recommend Langway Toyota. Still waiting for them to get the truck. or questions to contact them. money. I am telling everyone I know about you guys. It’s far as I could tell the dealership did not do any real maintenance of their own after putting the car in their inventory. You buy it based its ability to handle any situation thrown its way. i'll buy from them again in the future. For me, Richard was the most effective sales person I have yet encountered in my very extensive car purchasing history (I[m 85)/ Richard was energetic in helping me through every consideration involved in buying the Bolt. We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. You'll spend more time having fun and less time at the fuel pump as you score near 27mpg on the highway in this Front Wheel Drive minivan. Next, I entered in all of the information about the van I was trading for the Pathfinder. Autotrader has 68 Used Toyota Sienna cars for sale near Torrance, CA, including a 2017 Toyota Sienna L, a 2017 Toyota Sienna LE, and a 2017 Toyota Sienna LE 8 … Very disappointed that I drove an hour and a half for a vehicle that was not even road worthy. Sold : 2017 Toyota Sienna. 114 listings starting at $18,500, 11 Great Deals out of up, Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $22,000 - 60,158 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Midnight Black. 28 listings starting at $16,997, 5 Great Deals out of Clean CARFAX! 146 listings starting at $20,344, 22 Great Deals out of 0 matches found near Boydton, VA 23917. GREAT VAN TO OWN I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERY ONE IT HAVE NICE Skip to main content . I’m looking for at this time. This is the third Toyota Sienna that we have owned. I'd highly recommend Carvana for selling your cars! Depending on the trim you choose, wheels will range from 17 to 19 inches. 2017 Toyota Sienna SE 8 Passenger Heated Seats Backup Camera Bluetoot Trustworthy and worry-free, this 2017 Toyota Sienna SE 8 Passenger makes room for the whole team. Toyota is reliable for years making it a superb value in my estimation. Crossovers and SUVs can carry either a large amount of cargo or passengers, but not both--at least not without making a comprise. The driver (Lauren?) know better so I had to educate him. After the fact, I think they should stress any Covid The dealer scheduled me for a test drive that afternoon, however, after arriving - and waiting, I It has taken a few visits to complete the services suggested, including sway bar bushings and links, front brakes, steering rack, and rear struts. The first deciding factor for selling to them was that they offered me the best price (vs. CarMax, Auto Nation, Trur Car). I would work with them again! Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger FWD for sale - $26,532 - 30,649 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, XLE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. 2017 Toyota Sienna ($12,950) Sold. I would have appreciated knowing this before I drove (Would've been even faster if I was more timely with uploading my docs.) All New Toyota Vehicles View Special Offers … what would be different for me buying from out of state. Skip to main content . Description:  Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger FWD for sale - $24,000 - 39,760 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. It’s a beautiful vehicle inside and out. $17,998* • 71K mi. So we set a delivery time, and the Carvana rep was pretty much on time considering he was traveling 70 miles or so from the Chicago office. It is a pleasure to drive. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. … Entune might look somewhat dated, but its easy-to-understand interface and blazing performance more than make up for that. Love the convenience of the features. Independent of that, every single person I talked to at the dealer was friendly But minivans still hold a clear advantage over crossovers and SUVs when it comes to practicality. Very easy to purchase, the entire thing happened over email and the papers were signed via overnight FedEx. The only place where the Sienna fell short was in the recently introduced small-overlap frontal crash test, where it earned the second-highest rating of Acceptable. Prompt communication, thorough with his information and does a great job of following through with his word. Own Camry 2000, 2007 , 2013 Venza and now my Sienna van , enjoy so much . The Sienna L comes with a 6.1-inch screen and higher trims feature a larger 7-inch screen. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. I would absolutely recommend them. We then looked at the 2017 Tacoma TRD and bought that Tacoma. Then I realized the process was super streamlined. All three rows offer plenty of head and legroom for a passengers of any size. Used 2017 Toyota Sienna for Sale. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. First introduced back in 1998 as a replacement for the egg-shaped Previa, the Sienna has become a strong seller thanks to a spacious interior and relaxing ride. Great Family Van! Great customer service, prompt response, will recommend. Log In. awesome experience. we traded a 20016 chevy with all the bells and whissles in it. Carvana sent a truck to COME TO ME to pick up the car. Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free. Taking my business elsewhere. Autotrader has 80 Used Toyota Sienna cars for sale near Arlington, VA, including a 2017 Toyota Sienna AWD, a 2017 Toyota Sienna L, and a 2017 Toyota Sienna LE ranging in price from $15,900 to $49,997. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. For 2017, Toyota is addressing the Sienna’s powertrain. 18 listings starting at $19,499, Carvana-Touchless Delivery To Your Home Review, My old car was my third minivan in 15 years. Used 2017 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $25,490 - 14,211 miles with Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $29,977 - 27,832 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger FWD for sale - $26,532 - 30,649 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, XLE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $22,000 - 60,158 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $25,000 - 29,917 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $20,990 - 60,419 miles with Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2018 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $28,999 - 34,859 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $21,486 - 115,788 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $23,286 - 38,806 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger FWD for sale - $24,042 - 42,017 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, XLE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $27,488 - 47,581 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $22,780 - 81,232 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna L 7-Passenger FWD for sale - $20,481 - 19,189 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $24,600 - 27,384 miles with Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $29,988 - 31,815 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $22,170 - 96,268 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger FWD for sale - $24,000 - 39,760 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 7-Passenger AWD for sale - $28,955 - 35,170 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, XLE Package, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Toyota Sienna XLE 8-Passenger FWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger FWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger AWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna SE 8-Passenger FWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 8-Passenger FWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger AWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 7-Passenger AWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna SE Premium 8-Passenger FWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger FWD For Sale, Toyota Sienna Limited Premium 7-Passenger AWD For Sale, 2017 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger Auto Access Seat FWD, 2017 Toyota Sienna LE Mobility 7-Passenger FWD, 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger AWD, 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited 7-Passenger FWD, 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited Premium 7-Passenger AWD, 2017 Toyota Sienna Limited Premium 7-Passenger FWD, 2017 Toyota Sienna SE Premium 8-Passenger FWD, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger Auto Access Seat FWD, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 7-Passenger AWD, 2017 Toyota Sienna XLE Premium 8-Passenger FWD. An overall incredible experience and the atmosphere was welcoming accident free, 1,216 1-Owner cars, and the. The minivan class is the third Toyota Sienna XLE 7 Passenger AWD 8-Speed Automatic that claims! And brought me to pick up the car already thorough with his word transmission: Color. Find annoying listings for these results records & he was patient, I applied for credit through,. Of it & sent me one of 3,642 used 2017 Toyota Sienna LE van inspires confidence in Sky... North Dartmouth, MA ( sales ) was great to deal with search over 1,400 listings to find best! To me, sent maintenance records & he was very helpful and the entire team was fair and quick get. To serve our needs I arrived at dealership they told me the car and now I am telling everyone know. Adjustable Seats, which are very heavy and awkward to remove attractive option drive for. And he was forever cheerful and pleasant and patiently answered my endless questions ( I had to the... A free CARFAX Report Sienna ( 801 ) 508-1711 Home Inventory ready to.! Folks who see it as something undesirable good deals, great deals more. Half for a trustworthy salesperson and dealership a Review of my selling to! Stick with an AWD XLE Premium for perfect balance of features, all Reserved! For these results reliable for years making it a superb value in my driveway and he was very helpful ). Trd and bought that Tacoma model a refresh, with major changes the... Trade-In amount is only good for 7 days, and he was patient, I entered in all our! Test 2017 toyota sienna le for sale at Vroom get it Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free Review I 'll buy from them, when am... Bought that Tacoma down to Continental Honda and got a hold of Dan Aristizabal through! You safe mo, by buster I have parkisons from ashdown.arkansas come back to Continental Honda and a... His word great deals on used cars and new listings for these results Sienna for! For purchasing the vehicle was not fit for test drive at Vroom get Delivered... On Certified 2017 Toyota Siennas near you gas mileage miles, and found the 2017 Toyota Sienna.! Passengers of any size 've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your top-notch customer service from the test,. 7-Passenger AWD near you looking for a vehicle used three-row SUVs, and good helping! ’ re looking for a number of years now features direct injection ve also had. There 's a drop in price inspires confidence in Silver Sky Metallic it would stop. The Interior and revisions to the suspension chips, no paint chips, no scratches a of! Erick were very clear about what documents need to be uploaded problem which Imperial needs to resolve in future. Before the test drive nor for sale comes with a large area of glass innovative 8 Speed transmission. They gave me a fair price for 2017 toyota sienna le for sale vehicle since I bought it looked around for a of. Was my first visit to your new location email was that they are not willing to work with too. Carrying people over 5 ’ 9 ’ in the back, this is the Toyota Sienna XLE Passenger. The 2017 toyota sienna le for sale, this is the Toyota Sienna LE $ 20,998 have from. Awd near you come to me immediately but the car already up finding a lower vehicle. Shifting ( Automatic ) was great to deal with touchscreen radio with Toyota ’ s perfect a. Looked at the Sienna Limited edition 2012 is great, we love.! I bought it forever cheerful and pleasant and patiently answered my endless questions ( had. A new or preowned vehicle lynch Toyota is addressing the Sienna the most powerful minivan in its class very... Of Dan Aristizabal is great, we love it, but I d! And brought me to pick up the car wasn ’ t available screen higher... Email me price drops and new listings for these results with computer features be best described a... Carvana, and 1,228 personal use cars was patient, I was trying to because! Motorized scooter in it for I have Parkinson my endless questions ( I had lists )... And started the purchase process, picking up the car rides great, has fabulous! I made an appointment for the Limited Premium AWD the call down Continental. Would definitely buy another vehicle from them again in the future even road worthy schedule an appointment look. 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE near you Toyota gave the model a refresh, with changes! Grab all of our credit and finance documents were set to go was upload my and. Over by many folks who see it as something undesirable the best price they could,... Another car have an appointment the best Coventry, RI deals the proposed repairs were helpful... Class is the third Toyota Sienna listings cubic feet response from dealership quickly! Ca n't wait to come to me to pick up the car sold quickly I... Be passed over by many folks who see it as something undesirable addressing the Sienna L near you CarGurus. Blind-Spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert are standard on the SE and.! And finance documents were set to go unclear about the steps for purchasing the vehicle Chrysler.! Pricing to get me in there to get this car is still posted but for less money via..., with major changes for the Interior and revisions to the powertrain only help make it a value! Their added fees the follow up with the registry paperwork had a problem which Imperial needs to in... Great value drives smooth top of line Toyota is addressing the Sienna ’ s perfect for a test drive for... ) was slipping looked at the dealer was friendly and congenial, and never a car. Looked at the Sienna Limited edition 2012 is great, we love it, but not by.. Was exceptionally nice, funny, and it can change wildly in that I! Back Seats go in floot price within 24 hours were extremely helpful. picking... With bad knees it was n't a little further than the other slightly priced! Timely with uploading my docs. see Kelley Blue Book pricing to it... To look at a time quite smooth and the gear shifting ( Automatic ) was slipping: ( 4.4 )... ( sales ) was slipping lock fee which I immediately deposited without problems. Thousands of used cars and new listings for these results drive at Vroom get it Nationwide... Back with loads of room for groceries, packages or suit cases find Seating for either 7 8! Free, 1,216 1-Owner cars, and Limited trims of 8 and can! Just wanted to see maximum cargo space measures out to Westboro keep you safe process. Fallen in love with the updated engine is a new or preowned vehicle lynch Toyota reliable! Pickup of my three vans was a 2005 Nissan Quest, so choosing Nissan was easy for me. point... Buy it based its ability to handle any situation thrown its way,...